Hey TFF, I was wondering which one would you favor between Courtois and De Gea? I've the opportunity to recruit one of them. I know they are both world class, but which one would you choose? I'm using the V10 tactic and it seems that the GK pretty much stay on his line, and rarely comes out in the striker feet...

COURTOIS has better physical stats (jumping reach, aerial reach) and he's better in 1vs1 situation, which his great in a counter attack situation against your team. (Plus, he's almost 2 years younger)

DE GEA has better mental stats (concentration, determination, composure), he's more agile, better acceleration and has a better first touch if the defenders play back with him.

So, which one do you think is the most well-rounded for V10?

Bought both of 'em and rotated with Real. Lol!!! But Coutois is better any day. When top players are available its best to go for them. In this case, Courtois is an obvious choice unless you need a spanish player to fill Champions league criteria.

Bought both of 'em and rotated with Real. Lol!!! But Coutois is better any day. When top players are available its best to go for them. In this case, Courtois is an obvious choice unless you need a spanish player to fill Champions league criteria.

Thanks mate, I play with PSG so no nationality preference in this case (except that Courtois speaks already French). I was tending to Courtois actually, but never managed De Gea in any FM and few forums mention him to be the best after Neuer... But 2 world class players like that in your team??? One key player OFTEN on the bench? Imagine that in real life, what a great manager you are to keep them both happy!!! ;)

Can you post SS of transfers and lineup and which version you using boss??
sure mate
d261686e3a45d11b01818b88c87b8e88.png
3490b795806f14c14be7d379bc10abab.png

TFF, thank you for the most awesome tactic ever. I started to use V10 beginning of the season. So far I have not lost a match through 22 and only conceded 3. Would switching over to the latest updated version of V10 jeopardize my unbeaten streak. I already feel V10 the original version is far more superior than any of the Devastator tactics out there.

Struggling to find any sort of rhythm with both v9 (e.3) and v10 (e.3)

View attachment 1002120
View attachment 1002122

Got Dwight Gayle up front - 12 in 31 - but does it in bits and bursts

View attachment 1002121

Most games follow the below pattern - I have more possession and shots - but cant seem to finish anyone off consistently
View attachment 1002123

Doesn't Dwight Gayle have the PPM "Likes to Beat Offisde Trap" ? You haven't read the OP if that's the case where TFF wrote that it was a bad PPM

Doesn't Dwight Gayle have the PPM "Likes to Beat Offisde Trap" ? You haven't read the OP if that's the case where TFF wrote that it was a bad PPM

Yeah I taking that off him as we speak. (think I let memories of him in FM15, over rule my head lol)

V10 settled down again and I scraped promotion

View attachment 196702

View attachment 196701

gonna switch to V9 to start with in Premier

TFF, thank you for the most awesome tactic ever. I started to use V10 beginning of the season. So far I have not lost a match through 22 and only conceded 3. Would switching over to the latest updated version of V10 jeopardize my unbeaten streak. I already feel V10 the original version is far more superior than any of the Devastator tactics out there.

Can you post your team please and what signings have you made? Thanks

Currently 3rd with Man Utd. Won my champions league group. Doing well but could be better but I think it's more to do with the squad and not the tactic.

Current squad

Gk de gea
Rb Darmian
Cb Smalling
Cb rojo
Lb shaw
Dm carrick
Cm herrera
Rw mata
Lw memphis
Ss rooney
Dlf martial

Signed
Donnarumma
De ligt
Diakhate

Where would you strengthen? What would you do?

Currently using tactic V10

Back