V10 has been updated. Changes: CM was moved to the center. The duty of DR was changed.

V9 has been updated. Changes: The duty of DR was changed.

V8 has been removed from the OP because there's no need for it anymore.

Does anyone get good results out of their striker? My wide midfielders are the ones who score the most!

Hey TFF, the individual training is not the players' role? Like, DR/DL are full backs with automatic duty in v10 but the individual training is set for COMPLETE WING BACK in the OP. Is that fine?

If my Central Midfielder is amazing at longshots(20), should I remove the "Shoot Less Often" individual instruction?

Heh... Guys, I've just finished testing few small tweaks that give just crazy boots to performance!

I'll upload it later today...

Last edited:
could i just say am loving version 10 your best so far and boy your tactics have been good but 10 gives so much more i thought it was going to be restrictive for the ss but infact hes playing out of his skin

Heya, in my game it seems v10.1 is less effective than v8.1 really. I might be wrong, but with v10.1 it's like:
a) I have notably less attacking moves
b) As a result even smaller teams have more attacking moves than they normally do with v8.1
c) When I am in possession of the ball and creating a move it doesn't seem as dynamic and fluid, and it's like I have less bodies coming towards the opponent's box.

Call me crazy but, at least in my game, due to in-match man-marking instructions it seems like my Shadow striker is:
a) Less involved in attacking moves, he's always kind of 'late to the party' and in 50% of cases the attack is finished by the time he drags his **** towards the goal.
b) Shadows striker is seemingly more selfish and shoots long more often than with v8.1

My Shadow strikers are Correa and a regen beast of a kid that is literally looking like the next Messi.

Maybe I haven't given v10.1 enough time?

Thanks for all the work on the tactics TFF, cheers.

No i think. But in tactic you can choose which position would you like marking. But if team do not have this position then marking is not going to work

TFF is PREMIER LEAGUE , everyone else is Second League !!!

I dont know how you do it , but you do it very well !!!

Last edited:

Guys, I've updated V10 and V9, tweaked PIs of ML/MR positions.

P.S. I'll update the screenshots for tablet FM16 version later today.

Last edited:
**** sake mate. when will you release devastator v5000 ? every day new tactic:))))))))))

and we are in the final
de484cf88c9209f616cd100fb78c4a45.png

Back