Hi guys, I dont know why, but ttf this tactic didnt work for my at the moment, my arsenal cant score even goal for 5 games, I changed v9 to v10, changed players, but nothing changed, last game was with chealea, they did 15 shots on goal, my team did 3 shots, and I lose((( but possesion was 60/40 by my team, ****, i dont whown what to do, maybe i need to search different tactic(((

sure mate
d261686e3a45d11b01818b88c87b8e88.png
3490b795806f14c14be7d379bc10abab.png

Does Vela play good? He looks awesome for this role according to his atributes, but he is quite expensive and quite slow :)

thanks mate

^^^ the same way females work their way up in the entertainment business...

Version 9 has been brilliant for my Celtic team. Thanks.

I found that not saying anything in the team talks works best.

Also Merry Christmas.

whats your toughts on a mirror tactic of v10 .2 incase there is more of an atacking minded player on the left so to neutralize him

whats your toughts on a mirror tactic of v10 .2 incase there is more of an atacking minded player on the left so to neutralize him

Do you mean if opposition has the left central midfielder on "Attack/Support" duty and the right on "Defend" duty?

Yes, in this case it makes sense to use a mirror but to say honestly, I'm too lazy to bother with it :) because I'm satisfied with the tactic's performance even without such "micro" management. ;)

bump

Guys, I've updated V9 and V10, tweaked GK's distribution settings.

My biggest problem with this tactic is i'm using v10 and winning vs all ai easily while my friend is using v9 and struggles every now and then but he always hammers me in our matches

My Strikers don't really seem to score unfortunately. Im playing Lacazette up front with Gotze as SS, but most of my goals come from the wings... Is this normal?

My Strikers don't really seem to score unfortunately. Im playing Lacazette up front with Gotze as SS, but most of my goals come from the wings... Is this normal?

im in the same boat hazard 40 goal season etc

played 3 matches and wtf, 3 red cards to me, 2 in the last one... lost it 1-4. any idea why i'm getting that many red cards... playing v.10

V9 AND V10 TACTICS HAVE BEEN UPDATED

CHANGES FOR V10:

- moved SS to the center

- tweaked the dribbling settings of CM

- changed GK's duty and role, tweaked GK's distribution settings

CHANGES FOR V9:

V9 AND V10 TACTICS HAVE BEEN UPDATED

CHANGES FOR V10:

- moved SS to the center

- tweaked the dribbling settings of CM

CHANGES FOR V9:

Shadow Striker still Man Marking the oppositions RCM?

Back