Should I wait till the end of the season before changing to berserk or will it not affect things too much??

I just like it
bb5ca3f9be567c9ced331677cb365e5d.png

thanks tff, never thought that i will do so good in the group stage. lol my expectaion was just to be to in the group stage, so again thanks alot
23cf8ac95946a3f6bfb2f19749dd7c51.png

I'll stick to V11 tbh, i like the rng element of "Instant result" 2 much. Makes you appreciate when you do well at something which is just 2 easy when the tactic is 2 good. At least imo anyway

tzahy do manual marking with new tactic? and if you do whic player is marker stcl or ss?

IN NEW TACTIC WITH TWO STRIKERS! use man marking for left striker! and use the same how in V10 AND YOU HAVE MONSTER TACTIC!

How do we set the man marking for berserk ? On the shadow striker for which opposite player ?

Jesus people! HOW SET MAN MARKING? THE SAME HOW IN V10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! check how V10 is very EASY put man marking to this tactic!! He write in FIRST post use man marking for left STRIKER! and put the same how in V10! always for the same MIDFIELDER what you have in V10! DO you READ FIRST POST!!?

Last edited:
Hey TFF, have you tried a MC/A instead of a SS on Berserk? Seems to work well!

Btw, in this patch it's so hard to get players in the AMC positions to perform as well as they should. The same player always play much better and is more involved when playing in the STC or MR/L positions than in AMC.

And the Shadow Striker is always a disappointment. In the role description it says he is supposed to be the team's main goalscorer, yet he never scores or even assists that much.

Back