i started pretty good..but there is a problem at mid....... the tactic is outnumbered at mid so ..is very negative when the team cames behind so far...in adition to devastator makes comebacks i dont know :/

Guys, I finished testing Berserk V1 with setting the man marking and in my testing it performed up to 40% better than without the man marking so as you can the difference is very significant and there shouldn't be any doubts to set it or not. :)

Hi TTF,

Why a half-back and not a defensive midfielder ?

Hey,

A half-back is better for the tactic. ;)

TFF I have a tactic I would like you to look at some of it is based on your work am im thinking if you look it over maybe could improve to share with others??

Hey mate,

If I start to tweak your then I'll just make a clone of Berserk tactic from it :) because for me it's the strongest approach at the current moment if you set the man marking.

Last edited:
thanks tff.
b26e4794b44b77a922f53f5a79b8af66.png

TFF tactic is wonder, purely godlike !!! Playing with an alomost bankrupt Panathinaikos FC at the start of season 4. Won 3 doubles and 2 times C.L semi-finals using v11 e1 and Waste time tactics! Thank u man awsome work !!! My roster in the image below:

Guys, I finished testing Berserk V1 with setting the man marking and in my testing it performed up to 40% better than without the man marking so as you can the difference is very significant and there shouldn't be any doubts to set it or not. :)
Can you post the test results comparing both approachs?

hey TFF , best wishes from Turkiye as all FM Fans

we all have question to you

DO WE HAVET TO SET UP "THE SPECIFIC MAN MARKING" FOR EACH GAME?

IF IT IS, IS THERE ANY TIPS TO MAKE IT EASY?

THANK YOU VERY MUCH...

:)

hey TFF , best wishes from Turkiye as all FM Fans

we all have question to you

DO WE HAVET TO SET UP "THE SPECIFIC MAN MARKING" FOR EACH GAME?

IF IT IS, IS THERE ANY TIPS TO MAKE IT EASY?

THANK YOU VERY MUCH...

:)
mate read the op, its all there

i read it so many times, but it is very boring to set up "it" for each game.
do you read my first two words. "HEYY TFF"
are you tff? no, so shut up please.!!!

haha just trying to help, take it easy. btw you have to set the man marking every game.

haha just trying to help, take it easy. btw you have to set the man marking every game.

thank you. but it doesn't change the boring the to set them up for each game.

btw, who will break the game? it has not been broken yet :D

last year sirgoalalot and cristian eriksen broke the game.

what dou you think?

thank you. but it doesn't change the boring the to set them up for each game.

btw, who will break the game? it has not been broken yet :D

what dou you think?

its not boring, its part of the game. broke the game? well i think that all tactic are good its just depends what are you looking for. so i respect all the guys here who are shring there tactics with us. so i there is good or bad.

For me in last year V0lliz broke the game ;> my striker in 8 years scored 1000+ goals, great results ( 200+ goals in one season ) and beautiful game

its not boring, its part of the game. broke the game? well i think that all tactic are good its just depends what are you looking for. so i respect all the guys here who are shring there tactics with us. so i there is good or bad.

shortyl, who will be the gamebreaker?

every game has a point or a bug. i mean who will find it.

i am appreciate to all guys.

cu , best wishes.

TFF nin kadrolu yalakası bu kardeşim takma sen onu

In Berserk for RMA wouldn't it be better to use Bale as SS and Isco wide + Ronaldo as F9?

Back