It doesn’t have critical importance but if you can choose then you a right footed at the left side and a left footed at the right.

I've tried countless amount of other approaches with 2 strikers and it didn't work and only this specific approach showed incredible performance. :)

bump

Do you use waste time tactic also?

ML and MR they are winger? like in tactics screen Neymar and Iniesta or that two Snipers??

They play more like inside forwards. They cut inside from the left or right. Wingers dont cut inside. They also have the more risky passes PI. So they would need good vision and decisions. Training them as wingers would not train these attributes. I think training them as wide playmakers is best with additional focus on finishing

This is a tad unfair, seems the transfer deadline in portugal closes a day before the rest of europe so when someone dives in last minute and meets a 45 mil release clause for my best player. I'm thinking "at least i have him till january", but no theres still another day for them to finalise the paperwork and hes off to Bayern. FFS, and i cant get in a replacement,

THANKS SI (or FIFA?)

Using Berserk V1.....Scoring a lot but also conceding a lot more than with V11. Not surprising seeing as theres no CMs at all and the half back sits very deep.

BERSERK

DOWNLOAD THE TACTIC -->TFF BERSERK V1

Berserk_V1_Barca.png
Berserk_V1_Real.png

Ok, guys... here's a new tactic :) but it would be more appropriate to call it just a tweak of Devastator tactic but I decided to give it own name in order to reduce any confusion because there are a lot of different versions of Devastator. I won't create a new thread for it and just add it to the OP.

This tactic has took all my attention right now :) because it performs awesome and plays awesome.

In testing it shows better or at least similar performance as Devastator.

I haven't tested this tactic with the man marking for the left striker the same way as for the Shadow Striker in v10 e.7 but without any doubt it should further improve performance so you can set it.

Training, OIs, attributes, PPMs and all other stuff are the same as for V10 and V11.

Can someone upload Berserk here because I can't download from MediaFire.

Thanks!

Using Berserk V1.....Scoring a lot but also conceding a lot more than with V11. Not surprising seeing as theres no CMs at all and the half back sits very deep.

i conceded more in 6 games with berserk than i did in just over half a season with devastator. luckily i saved game game just before having a go with berserk. My best player is my CM. so berserk is not for me

i conceded more in 6 games with berserk than i did in just over half a season with devastator. luckily i saved game game just before having a go with berserk. My best player is my CM. so berserk is not for me
I'm currently testing moving the SS to the CM position (attack duty) with the same PI's as V11.

Ive had a couple of games where ive leaked more goals than i was happy with, anyone tried the DM as a BWM at all or perhaps one of the BPD's, perferably the fastest one, in a cover role?

Funny how both GobBluth and TFF now have made the wide diamond
and got it working, well done lads

I made one for fun in the early beta stages but it mostly produced possession

The amount you score and the amount concede are meaningless numbers if they are looked separately and the only what makes meaning is ration between Score/Concede and only this ratio determines tactic's efficiency.

Here are 2 seasons with Berserk V1 without setting the man marking which would further boosted its performance.

[TABLE="width: 520, align: center"]
[TR]
[TD="width: 196, align: center"]TACTIC[/TD]
[TD="width: 42, align: center"]PLD[/TD]
[TD="width: 50, align: center"]WON[/TD]
[TD="width: 47, align: center"]DRN[/TD]
[TD="width: 40, align: center"]LST[/TD]
[TD="width: 44, align: center"]FOR[/TD]
[TD="width: 35, align: center"]AG[/TD]
[TD="width: 72, align: center"]GD[/TD]
[TD="width: 39, align: center"]PTS[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="width: 196, align: center"]TFF BERSERK V1[/TD]
[TD="width: 42, align: center"]96[/TD]
[TD="width: 50, align: center"]70[/TD]
[TD="width: 47, align: center"]12[/TD]
[TD="width: 40, align: center"]17[/TD]
[TD="width: 44, align: center"]263[/TD]
[TD="width: 35, align: center"]104[/TD]
[TD="width: 72, align: center"]+159[/TD]
[TD="width: 39, align: center"]222[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

SEASON 1

View attachment 190736

RE-PLAY OF THE SEASON 1

View attachment 190735

You can compare Berserk's performance with Devastator V8 that was much more defensively. Conclusion: Berserk gives you more chances to get a positive result in matches and get more points in season because it has better Score/Concede ratio. :)

[TR]
[/TR]
[TR]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="width: 196, align: center"]TFF DEVASTATOR V8[/TD]
[TD="width: 50, align: center"]65[/TD]
[TD="width: 47, align: center"]15[/TD]
[TD="width: 40, align: center"]16[/TD]
[TD="width: 44, align: center"]234[/TD]
[TD="width: 35, align: center"]101[/TD]
[TD="width: 72, align: center"]+133[/TD]
[TD="width: 39, align: center"]210[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

bump

BERSERK

DOWNLOAD THE TACTIC -->TFF BERSERK V1

Berserk_V1_Barca.png
Berserk_V1_Real.png

Ok, guys... here's a new tactic :) but it would be more appropriate to call it just a tweak of Devastator tactic but I decided to give it own name in order to reduce any confusion because there are a lot of different versions of Devastator. I won't create a new thread for it and just add it to the OP.

This tactic has took all my attention right now :) because it performs awesome and plays awesome.

In testing it shows better or at least similar performance as Devastator.

I haven't tested this tactic with the man marking for the left striker the same way as for the Shadow Striker in v10 e.7 but without any doubt it should further improve performance so you can set it.

Training, OIs, attributes, PPMs and all other stuff are the same as for V10 and V11.

Last edited:
The amount you score and the amount concede are meaningless numbers if they are looked separately and the only what makes meaning is ration between Score/Concede and only this ratio determines tactic's efficiency. Here are 2 seasons with Berserk V1 without setting the man marking which would further boosted its performance. [TABLE="width: 520, align: center"] [TR] [TD="width: 196, align: center"]TACTIC[/TD] [TD="width: 42, align: center"]PLD[/TD] [TD="width: 50, align: center"]WON[/TD] [TD="width: 47, align: center"]DRN[/TD] [TD="width: 40, align: center"]LST[/TD] [TD="width: 44, align: center"]FOR[/TD] [TD="width: 35, align: center"]AG[/TD] [TD="width: 72, align: center"]GD[/TD] [TD="width: 39, align: center"]PTS[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD="width: 196, align: center"]TFF BERSERK V1[/TD] [TD="width: 42, align: center"]96[/TD] [TD="width: 50, align: center"]70[/TD] [TD="width: 47, align: center"]12[/TD] [TD="width: 40, align: center"]17[/TD] [TD="width: 44, align: center"]263[/TD] [TD="width: 35, align: center"]104[/TD] [TD="width: 72, align: center"]+159[/TD] [TD="width: 39, align: center"]222[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]
SEASON 1 View attachment 1008852 RE-PLAY OF THE SEASON 1 View attachment 1008853
You can compare Berserk's performance with Devastator V8 that was much more defensively. Conclusion: Berserk gives you more chances to get a positive result in matches and get more points in season because it has better Score/Concede ratio. :) [TABLE="width: 520, align: center"] [TR] [TD="width: 196, align: center"]TACTIC[/TD] [TD="width: 42, align: center"]PLD[/TD] [TD="width: 50, align: center"]WON[/TD] [TD="width: 47, align: center"]DRN[/TD] [TD="width: 40, align: center"]LST[/TD] [TD="width: 44, align: center"]FOR[/TD] [TD="width: 35, align: center"]AG[/TD] [TD="width: 72, align: center"]GD[/TD] [TD="width: 39, align: center"]PTS[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD="width: 196, align: center"]TFF BERSERK V1[/TD] [TD="width: 42, align: center"]96[/TD] [TD="width: 50, align: center"]70[/TD] [TD="width: 47, align: center"]12[/TD] [TD="width: 40, align: center"]17[/TD] [TD="width: 44, align: center"]263[/TD] [TD="width: 35, align: center"]104[/TD] [TD="width: 72, align: center"]+159[/TD] [TD="width: 39, align: center"]222[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD="width: 196, align: center"]TFF DEVASTATOR V8 [/TD] [TD="width: 42, align: center"]96[/TD] [TD="width: 50, align: center"]65[/TD] [TD="width: 47, align: center"]15[/TD] [TD="width: 40, align: center"]16[/TD] [TD="width: 44, align: center"]234[/TD] [TD="width: 35, align: center"]101[/TD] [TD="width: 72, align: center"]+133[/TD] [TD="width: 39, align: center"]210[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]
It wasn't a criticism, more an observation. I scored 60 goals in my first 18 games which is very good, and i conceded 18. 1 goal a game which is also very good :) I think the points I have after 18 games is similar to V11 though. Although I realize 18 games isn't a very long test peroid.

Although I realize 18 games isn't a very long test peroid.

Yup, 18 matches in real game isn't any near decent sample that can be taken into consideration and even 96 matches on my testing database, also, isn't any decent sample :) and I find that in order to have a really clear picture about tactics' performance it requires to test for no less than 7 seasons (336 matches) and only such sample give fair understading.

Yup, 18 matches in real game isn't any near decent sample that can be taken into consideration and even 96 matches on my testing database, also, isn't any decent sample :) and I find that in order to have a really clear picture about tactics' performance it requires to test for no less than 7 seasons (336 matches) and only such sample give fair understading.
Clearly very nice , i hope at future u ll find out a way to make a tactic like predator fm15 :D

Doing very well with Berserk - actually did very well with any tactic by TFF. I like the AMC + two strikers set-up, and it's also refreshing to see a tactic that doesn't just exploit the almighty crossing wingbacks/wingers.

Have to say, I've won a lot of leagues/cups in FM16 using many different tactics, regularly overachieving, but I hate this ME that is clearly plagued by overpowered crossing and wing play. TFF tactics make the ME less frustrating to watch - regardless of the results (which are tipically excellent).

Thanks!

The amount you score and the amount concede are meaningless numbers if they are looked separately and the only what makes meaning is ration between Score/Concede and only this ratio determines tactic's efficiency.

Here are 2 seasons with Berserk V1 without setting the man marking which would further boosted its performance.

[TR]
[/TR]
[TR]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

SEASON 1

View attachment 1008852

RE-PLAY OF THE SEASON 1

View attachment 1008853

You can compare Berserk's performance with Devastator V8 that was much more defensively. Conclusion: Berserk gives you more chances to get a positive result in matches and get more points in season because it has better Score/Concede ratio. :)

[TR]
[/TR]
[TR]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="width: 196, align: center"]TFF DEVASTATOR V8[/TD]
[TD="width: 50, align: center"]65[/TD]
[TD="width: 47, align: center"]15[/TD]
[TD="width: 40, align: center"]16[/TD]
[TD="width: 44, align: center"]234[/TD]
[TD="width: 35, align: center"]101[/TD]
[TD="width: 72, align: center"]+133[/TD]
[TD="width: 39, align: center"]210[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

bump

Do you also have a comparison to show us between this tactic and the devestator v.10.e5 that most people still use?

Back