In Berserk for RMA wouldn't it be better to use Bale as SS and Isco wide + Ronaldo as F9?
I find that bale plays best in the right f9 position. Ronaldo bags goals from either Lw or left f9 position

Sorry if it has already been posted before,
but is it possible, that I can't mark a specific player with the new Berserk Tactic?

I can't choose any specific player to mark.

Sorry if it has already been posted before,
but is it possible, that I can't mark a specific player with the new Berserk Tactic?

I can't choose any specific player to mark.
u do it before start match at teamtalk

Yeah, I know mate. :)
But have a look on this screenshot
View attachment 1009362
mate u have to start the game to set the man marking. here:
8c858afbd62c6348f97f4a5c276b4ab8.png

I find that bale plays best in the right f9 position. Ronaldo bags goals from either Lw or left f9 position

Well, Isco has PPM "Comes deep to get ball'' which is bad for shadow striker, and I see TFF removed it from bad ppms for wide midfielders.

hey tff do u think that berserk can be use with instant reasults?

In Berserk for RMA wouldn't it be better to use Bale as SS and Isco wide + Ronaldo as F9?

Yes, it makes sense and probably would be better than Isco as SS because of his PPM "Comes Deep To Get Ball".

Can you post the test results comparing both approachs?

I use different testing method to test tactics with the man marking because it isn't possible to test them regular way using
"Instant Result" so it requires using a different testing approach. All data that I get that way makes sense only to me if I don't explain the method but it's really time consuming to explain it, probably, when I have a lot free time I'll make write up of this method. :)

Back