hey tff do u think that berserk can be use with instant reasults?

Heh, of course, it can be used with "Instant Result" but it'll be less efficient in this case, as I said the man marking increases the tactic's efficiency up to 40% in my testing.

I use "Instant Result" because without it the game might be boring as **** (6) but I use it only for not important matches such as friendly mathes or when I’m much stronger than my opponents or for cup matches vs much weaker sides and so on… speaking other words for matches when it wouldn't be too critical if I lose or draw.

Last edited:
Heh, of course, it can be used with "Instant Result" but it'll be less efficient in this case, as I said the man marking increases the tactic's efficiency up to 40% in my testing.

I use "Instant Result" because without it the game might be boring as **** (6) but I use it only for not important matches such as friendly mathes or when I’m much stronger than my opponents or for cup matches vs much weaker sides and so on…
thanks mate here this one is with instant result
5a17bc3b1e4b0e63ed1e626e62eb77fb.png

thanks mate here this one is with instant result

Yup, if you play a long term save with some club then eventually you can build such strong team that your domestic league would become "easy mode" and you can win it with "eyes closed" and if you aren't going to set any records in your domestic league then you can use "Instant Result" without any fear for many matches because you'll win it anyway. :)

Yup, if you play a long term save with some club then eventually you can build such strong team that your domestic league would become "easy mode" and you can win it with "eyes closed" and if you aren't going to set any records in your domestic league then you can use "Instant Result" without any fear for many matches because you'll win it anyway. :)
thanks mate. i will win the league, but in the cl i am so happy with my team and they done, so everything in the cl now will be a big bounus

yeah just giving it a test on touch before running in full save. i just not sure about no cm. i love my cm. he is my best player. your devastator tactic got me back to back promotions from vns to prem

yeah just giving it a test on touch before running in full save. i just not sure about no cm. i love my cm. he is my best player. your devastator tactic got me back to back promotions from vns to prem

I also love CM :) but the tactic works better with AMC(Shadow Striker), especially, when you use the man marking.

I've tried to keep CM( A ) but AMC(Shadow Striker) was clearly winning.

May i ask , in ur testings , what press talk at 1st half u do ? maybe can be effect much the morale for them and can be motivate them. good job btw :)

TFF I know I'm a few seasons in but I've got tielemans playing cen mid turned down huge offers for him in the summer so in your opinion do you think tielemans can play SS ?

TFF do you have a mirror tactic for Devastator V11? just so i can get some assists for my Left FB ^^)

TFF I know I'm a few seasons in but I've got tielemans playing cen mid turned down huge offers for him in the summer so in your opinion do you think tielemans can play SS ?

He has good atriubtes for SS but his 3 main weaknesses are Stamina, Natural Fitness and Finishing... these 3 atriubtes are at extremely low level at the start of the game so if he manages to up these attributes at least to "12" level only then you can seriously consider him as a first team player.

May i ask , in ur testings , what press talk at 1st half u do ? maybe can be effect much the morale for them and can be motivate them. good job btw :)

I test with Instant Result so the assitant manager does all team/press talks.

TFF do you have a mirror tactic for Devastator V11? just so i can get some assists for my Left FB ^^)

Nahh... I don't have it and I'm too lazy to make one. ;)

Last edited:
Hey, got a question, and it fits for both Berserk (haven't tested yet, soon) and Devastator 10 (which i love) : when the opposing tactic is a 4222 with 2 mdc and 2 mc, on wich player i put man marking ?

Thanks and great job !

Hey, got a question, and it fits for both Berserk (haven't tested yet, soon) and Devastator 10 (which i love) : when the opposing tactic is a 4222 with 2 mdc and 2 mc, on wich player i put man marking ?

Thanks and great job !

the right DM

Back