Welcome to FM Base
Want access to our Standard Logo Megapack and P20 kit packs? You know what to do!
Register

DF Overload (16.3 Win, Win, Win)

sbirlos

Nov 8, 2014
Used only DF control home and away.
Last night i won FA and C.L as well.congrats again!

Στάλθηκε από το GT-S7710 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

chrishili

Jan 21, 2016
Can someone pls post screenshots of the players instructions for DF control as i can t download the tactic and i really wish to try the tactic.THANKS

Nov 13, 2013
Going to use this in my next season with Cambridge. Hoping to go one better after losing the title to Arsenal by 3 points. Reverse or traditional wingers?

GobBluthJD

Nov 8, 2011
Going to use this in my next season with Cambridge. Hoping to go one better after losing the title to Arsenal by 3 points. Reverse or traditional wingers?
I use traditional because they cross a lot better, but either way should work, because they're also shooting a lot.

pappoys

Apr 19, 2016
one of the best tactics so far...
I have tested control tweak with great results and looking forward to test the overload.

treath

Dec 6, 2013
I change the defensive forward defense to defensive forward support, add roaming position and in the mc position i add more risky passes and roaming position too. More fun and goals.

Aryoa

Apr 23, 2016
Very good tactic i have tried it with RBL and finished 3rd in bundesliga ahead of bayern :D
i am happy with this tactic