this tactic is extraordinary!!!!
i secured the title with 6 games at hand,have the best offence best defence!
also won League cup and i continue as semi finalist in FA cup and C.L.
my congratulations and my respect gobbluth!!!

image url upload

Awesome :p Was that with the Overload or the Control version?

Used only DF control home and away.
Last night i won FA and C.L as well.congrats again!

Στάλθηκε από το GT-S7710 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

What's the skin you are using GobBluth? Been looking for a skin with tactics panel like that...

Can someone pls post screenshots of the players instructions for DF control as i can t download the tactic and i really wish to try the tactic.THANKS

Going to use this in my next season with Cambridge. Hoping to go one better after losing the title to Arsenal by 3 points. Reverse or traditional wingers?

Going to use this in my next season with Cambridge. Hoping to go one better after losing the title to Arsenal by 3 points. Reverse or traditional wingers?

I use traditional because they cross a lot better, but either way should work, because they're also shooting a lot.

Hi GobBluthJD, this DF control can play in 16.2 version?

No idea...I built it after 16.3, but supposedly there are no changes to the ME between 16.2 and 16.3, so it should work, in theory...

one of the best tactics so far...
I have tested control tweak with great results and looking forward to test the overload.

I change the defensive forward defense to defensive forward support, add roaming position and in the mc position i add more risky passes and roaming position too. More fun and goals.

I change the defensive forward defense to defensive forward support, add roaming position and in the mc position i add more risky passes and roaming position too. More fun and goals.

Nice, let's see some screens :p

I checked the OP and can't find any OIs so you just leave it to your assistant manager?

Very good tactic i have tried it with RBL and finished 3rd in bundesliga ahead of bayern :D
i am happy with this tactic