DF Control is the best tatic in FM 16, and i test so many others...

Congratulations

Player instructions

Hy. I'm playing FM Touch 2016. Can you post screenshots with player instruction for Control version. FM Touch does not allow .fmf tactics import so I need to create it myself using the intructions from the screenshots.

here is all good right now..

you made the original formation, the other guy changed a little bit, and then I modified the changes that he made to fit my weak squad

7 games 4W 1D 2L
the Draw was agains Leeds United, at the Cup, away from home..

I got two formations, one is Counter Attack, for games AWAY(or home games agains teams from 1st to 9th), and the other one, Attack for games at Home (or agains weak opponents--- from 10th place to 24th)
these tactics are great!

Using your counterattack tactic as the main one and the attacking one only when i'm losing, as soon as i score and it's a draw i change back to the counter one. i also changed the crosses to MIXED

Thanks.

Well, back to back to back promotions now...getting a bit bored with this save, but hey, I guess DF Control works at all the lowest levels at least :p
View attachment 1041735

View attachment 1041736

nice job mate, I already reached the SkyBet Championship.. and not planning to get promotion this season at all hahaha keep going dude ! I'm actually using a 4-3-3 narrow but if things doesn't work that well I will try yours again now that I'm on a different level !

Could you please upload somewhere team and player instructions for the Control version? Best regards.

I try in Benfica, Braga, Leicester, Arsenal, PSG, Portugal sub-23, Sevilha and Wolfburg.
In all i have the best defence and atack ... this tatic is so powerful in defence... in Benfica i just conced 5 goals in 34 league games! INSANE!

Any special OI, or training? that you use?

Last edited:
I try in Benfica, Braga, Leicester, Arsenal, PSG, Portugal sub-23, Sevilha and Wolfburg.
In all i have the best defence and atack ... this tatic is so powerful in defence... in Benfica i just conced 5 goals in 34 league games! INSANE!

using which one ? the control one ?

I haven't tried any OIs or special training. I just plug in DF Control and play ;)

I'm gonna give this a go just not sure who to try it with? I'm thinking mid/lower prem team but not sure any suggestions?

I'm gonna give this a go just not sure who to try it with? I'm thinking mid/lower prem team but not sure any suggestions?

Whichever team you like. It's worked from the Vanarama North/South all the way up through Premier League, so you should be good to go.

DF Control

Hi. I'm glad that someone managed to create a plug & play tactic for FM 2016. I've downloaded some from here but didn't bring me the results I hoped for. i've created my own tactics and had some good results with them but after a few seasons they stopped working. The game engine is strange and hard to exploit. This is the hardest version of FM created until now. The last 2 years I bought the FM Touch version instead of PC version. It is easier for me when I come back from work to take the tablet and have some fun. The only difference between PC version and FM Touch is that it does not import fmf files and match team talks are missing. I want to try the DF Control version but I need the player and team instructions in order to create it since I cannot import fmf tactics. Could you please make screenshots with them and post them somewhere. Best regards. Hope this year the FM Touch 2017 will be updated to import fmf files.

Last edited:
this tactic is extraordinary!!!!
i secured the title with 6 games at hand,have the best offence best defence!
also won League cup and i continue as semi finalist in FA cup and C.L.
my congratulations and my respect gobbluth!!!

image url upload

Last edited: