This tactic is quality but i rarely score off corners. I get over 10 per game mostly but dont score. Does anyone have a good corner routine/setup?

This tactic is quality but i rarely score off corners. I get over 10 per game mostly but dont score. Does anyone have a good corner routine/setup?

The one from my new 16.3 tweak tactic is scoring tons.

This is a very good tactic. I'm not scoring a lot from corners but I´m winning games and won champions league with ebbsfleet at last.

Hello

I play with DF control with AC MILAN, mostly Im winning but I have some problems with Possession , every game other team have better Possession. What can I do here ??

And I have a lot Corners , but I dont score from Cornes, anny idea how to fix this ?
And every mach after 70min the whole team is very tired .... under 70% condition.....

And I have a lot Corners , but I dont score from Cornes, anny idea how to fix this ?

Put in the corner tactic from my 16.3 tweak tactic - you'll always score the most goals from corners in the league.

How would you push your players to go harder at the goal? I'm finding the scoring to be fantastic one day and awful the next. So during a match how would you change the tactic to go for more goals?

How would you push your players to go harder at the goal? I'm finding the scoring to be fantastic one day and awful the next. So during a match how would you change the tactic to go for more goals?

I haven't found much to help in-game to score more. If an attacking player has a rating of 6.4 or lower, I sub them. If their body language is nervous or aggressive or anything negative, I sub them. They rarely turn things around when they get to that point, so I use my 3 subs all the time.

The "Demand More" individual sideline team talk option can sometimes get an attacking player perform better, if it's done early enough, leaving time to see if the performance changes or a substitution is needed

i thought this will work like a charm, but so far my current torino save still struggle

18 game

6 won
8 draw
4 lost

and the most frustrating fact, the striker struggle to scoring. Andrea Belotti still not scoring after 18 game.
I did a little tweak with support mentality for both DF and yet no progress.
No transfer.
Plus, tactical fluidity is also full.

Here's the screenshot

http://imgur.com/a/Sefeu

Any thoughts?
I use FM version 16.3 2

Links on tactics in first post are not available. Can anybody post it again?

Hi folks,
I can't seem to download the control tactic, could somebody send a link to the file please. The homepage link does not work nor does the link found above!