Di Matteo Sacked!!!!

Just curious here.. As they are talking about a "short-term manager" they must be pretty confident they can persuade Pep to join in the summer? Also, I highly doubt Benitez will be willing to join a club like Chelsea on a short-term contract.. He does have some dignity.

On a side-note, Abramovich makes me sick.. Always has, just hope he gets bored soon and leaves England.. He's a total scumbag.

Who is stupid enough to join Chelsea as a stop gap?

Just curious here.. As they are talking about a "short-term manager" they must be pretty confident they can persuade Pep to join in the summer? Also, I highly doubt Benitez will be willing to join a club like Chelsea on a short-term contract.. He does have some dignity.

On a side-note, Abramovich makes me sick.. Always has, just hope he gets bored soon and leaves England.. He's a total scumbag.

I bet he plays Football Manager like a total noob screaming and crying if he doesn't win every game by 3 clear goals.

I bet he plays Football Manager like a total noob screaming and crying if he doesn't win every game by 3 clear goals.

The unsurprising thing is.. He does play Football Manager (or at least he did before he bought Chelsea).. Probably edits the game too, making whoever he is in charge of billionaires! ..Guys get abused on here for doing that. Not him!

Any manager that has joined since Mourinho. As that is all they seem to have been.

Ancelotti stayed pretty long. Anyone who joins now is only looking for big payday at end of season when the axe swings again.

Could see it coming when they'd only give him a year long contract.

Mark Hughes must be wondering how he's still got a job when Matteo has just been sacked...

Its probably a better option than thinking you will have the job for a long time to be fair haha

I mean who's stupid enough to do contract until end of season? Big salary yes, but I'd personally demand at least 2 years so will receive nice compensation when Roman swings his axe again.

Ancelotti stayed pretty long. Anyone who joins now is only looking for big payday at end of season when the axe swings again.

Just under two years.

Whilst this may be "long" by Chelsea standards, it isn't long at all.

Mark Hughes must be wondering how he's still got a job when Matteo has just been sacked...

Hughes 0 wins in 12 games. Not sacked.
RDM 3rd in Prem with FA and CL double last season. Sacked. Nice.

Not sure why Pep would want to come back from a year long sabbatical to work for one of the most ruthless men in the business, too.

Chelsea have paid 83M in compensation to sacked managers. Which is more than what Everton have spent on players since the Premiership began.

Let's not forget the most vital point in who is the next manager.

It will all depend on who John Terry wants. In fact, why not just give it to him anyway?