Di Matteo Sacked!!!!

Hughes 0 wins in 12 games. Not sacked.
RDM 3rd in Prem with FA and CL double last season. Sacked. Nice.

Abramovic really can't wait till the end of the season to get Guardiola. he's gonna force him to come, Guardiola will be expected to get results from game 1. He'll struggle. Get critisized. Sacked.

If guardiola has ANY sense he'll wait for Ferguson to retire. Don't risk his reputation at Chelsea's merry-go-round.

If guardiola has ANY sense he'll wait for Ferguson to retire. Don't risk his reputation at Chelsea's merry-go-round.

And then he will still be waiting. That is Mourinho's job.

******* sick of this. Abramovich you have not got a ****** g clue just **** off away from Chelsea football club couldn't care less if you are the reason you have won so many trophies and saved us from money problems you are a clueless ****.

Why would any manager go to Chelsea, even if you win the CL you still get the sack!! Surely there's more permanent jobs out there.

could capello be lined up part time abramovich more or less bank rolls the russian FA not impossible I know benitez is being made favourite but just cannot see it if its only interim

How does Benitez fit with the Abramovich ethos? I don't see the point if he appoints him either.

For me is it Harry Redknapp?

Called it. Shame, Roberto seems like a decent guy. But, he really did it to himself with this game. Why try bizzare lineups when all you need is a draw?

Actually here's a brave shout, Martin Jol?

Tactically fantastic manager and Spurs were stupid to sack him so soon... oh wait he probably won't work then never-mind.

Maybe Bert van Marwijk? Got Holland to the finals of the world cup in 2010. Thought the euro's were a big let down.

Can't say I am that outraged. Don't really rate him as a manager, the CL success was built off previous results and scrubbed it to the final, where they somehow scrubbed the result. Considering the players they have and the money they spent, they should be winning every game 4 or 5 nil to be honest. Players like Moses and Sturridge are too good for a team that finished 5th last season.

Marcelo Bielsa - just to see how he interracts with Abramovic should be epic.

Tbh it is ridiculous but I am not surprised. Everyone knew that any sign of trouble at Chelsea and Di Matteo would be sacked, predictable Abramovich. He has never wanted the guy in the job, it came across he only took him on because of the success of the CL last season and the pressure from their fans because of it. Who would want it as a job, it is more of a poisoned chalice than the England job.

Chelsea said they would be making an announcement shortly regarding the new manager. Hopefully it means they have someone lined up.

Chelsea said they would be making an announcement shortly regarding the new manager. Hopefully it means they have someone lined up.

Harry Redknapp

"In football a lot of people are talking so we will see what happens in the next few days. I am looking for a club that can challenge for trophies and Chelsea is one of these clubs."
Rafa Benitez

This to me suggests he hasn't been approached but would like the job if he is.

BREAKING NEWS: Abramovich is set to offer Pep Guardiola a 4 season deal! Summer, autumn, winter and spring.