Di Matteo Sacked!!!!

lol! no manager with any sense will take this job, i cant see redknap taking it he wont want a brief stint at chelsea. i dont think pep whats interferace from the russian mob, so that leaves morons like bentiez to take it.

Quality club, classy, good attitude, always respectful, patient, not racist, not cry babies.

Oh...

Good to see the trolls out in force as usual, probably acceptable this time though.

Even with a history of rash decisions, I didn't expect this one from Roman.

Its an easy time to gloat, especially with events of the past few weeks.

When Fergie goes and Man Utd lurch from crisis to crisis feel free to fire back :)

Only chelski could sack a manager who won them the champions league. What a joke of a club they are becoming. No wonder there is no long term plan at Chelsea. I love how everyone thinks pep guardiola is the answer just remember he hasn't managed outside of Barcelona. Yes you cannot deny what he achieved was immense but it's not like they had a rubbish team to begin with. He had messi xavi iniesta puyol a host of world class players at the peak of their powers. I reckon they will go redknapp till the end of the season then get pep

Not sure how many times i will say this but "ski" is Polish and our owner is Russian as everyone knows.

Apparently going to be Benitez short term, if anyone can win the Europa League for them, he can.

But I sincerely hope they crash and burn from here, they deserve nothing.

You reckon the fans deserve this?

Pahahahahahahahaha....Ahahahahahaha.Hahahahahaha

I love Chelsea. What an utterly hilarious shambles.

A shambles that although put themselves in utterly needless positions still manage to be a constant force in world football.

Quality club, classy, good attitude, always respectful, patient, not racist, not cry babies.

Oh...

Labelling the whole club with the same brush, mature.

My comments towards Chelsea are rarely aimed at the fans, i'm lolling at staff, senior players and boardroom.

JDY/CJACKO, is there anyone you would actually want? Short term or no short term.

Shouldn't they be apologising to Clattenberg first? Or has that all been swept under the carpet....

My comments towards Chelsea are rarely aimed at the fans, i'm lolling at staff, senior players and boardroom.

JDY/CJACKO, is there anyone you would actually want? Short term or no short term.

If Guardiola stands by his word and has a year off then the next manager will be a temp. Might aswell stick JT in charge!

You reckon the fans deserve this?

If you read my post just below the one you quoted, then no, the fans don't. But the club does, the way it is being run means it deserves absolutely nothing. The problem is, I have seen a lot of fans all over the internet and press today who are stating that "it's about time" RDM was sacked. Therefore, probably some fans do deserve it.

A shambles that although put themselves in utterly needless positions still manage to be a constant force in world football.

World Football? Steady on there fella, you'll have me starting to think you are as deluded as Abramovich.

If Guardiola stands by his word and has a year off then the next manager will be a temp. Might aswell stick JT in charge!

Wouldn't Pep be a gamble though? Yes he had a great spell with Barca, but he was at the club with world class players, Messi was in absolutely sublime form. He's only bee at one world class club so far-wouldn't it be better to approach him when he's proven himself outside of Barca? Not saying he's **** or anything but would need to showcase his talents outside of the worlds biggest club. Huge potential and talent he does have, but I feel needs to be at more than one club

If you read my post just below the one you quoted, then no, the fans don't. But the club does, the way it is being run means it deserves absolutely nothing. The problem is, I have seen a lot of fans all over the internet and press today who are stating that "it's about time" RDM was sacked. Therefore, probably some fans do deserve it.

World Football? Steady on there fella, you'll have me starting to think you are as deluded as Abramovich.

And these fans are the ones we call "plastic fans" and who i take no notice on.

Now days as much as people don't like to admit it Chelsea are a global brand and for 8 years now have battled and beaten the best sides in the world. Just look at the latest shirt sale figures and trophies won over the last 10 years and it says it all.

Wouldn't Pep be a gamble though? Yes he had a great spell with Barca, but he was at the club with world class players, Messi was in absolutely sublime form. He's only bee at one world class club so far-wouldn't it be better to approach him when he's proven himself outside of Barca? Not saying he's **** or anything but would need to showcase his talents outside of the worlds biggest club. Huge potential and talent he does have, but I feel needs to be at more than one club

I agree as sensational as he done there are question marks over him but he is less hated by Chelsea fans than both Redknapp and Benitez.

I wouldn't mind Rafa but what's he point if he hasn't got the backing of the support from the get-go? Seems the majority dislike him.

Pep is the only one that sticks out but I doubt he'd come.

Says.. the.. Liverpool.. fan...

Steady on Dunc. Where did I say anything about Liverpool being a force in world football? Some Liverpool fans are realistic you know.

But it still doesn't change the fact that Chelsea are not a force in world football. A growing force, yes.

I wouldn't mind Rafa but what's he point if he hasn't got the backing of the support from the get-go? Seems the majority dislike him.

Pep is the only one that sticks out but I doubt he'd come.

Fans will literally stop going mate, if you struggle getting tickets and want to go then you best hope Rafa gets appointed because Viagogo will go in overdrive with season ticket holders selling their tickets trust me.

Steady on Dunc. Where did I say anything about Liverpool being a force in world football? Some Liverpool fans are realistic you know.

But it still doesn't change the fact that Chelsea are not a force in world football. A growing force, yes.

I was on about the deluded part, although obviously that's not all of you, but the amount of Liverpool fans that expect you to be a top four club is astounding.

To an extent, Chelsea are a force in world football. Not the biggest, but still there, consistent Champions league qualification and current Champions league champions shows this.

I will like to add i wish Robbie and Eddie all the best and come January if he wants it he will be back in employment for sure. A legend as a player and a legend as a manger.

I was on about the deluded part, although obviously that's not all of you, but the amount of Liverpool fans that expect you to be a top four club is astounding.

We're not??? :D