Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, when i saw the title and the op i thought that he was talking about Blizzard's game lol

lol, when i saw the title and the op i thought that he was talking about Blizzard's game lol

When you saw the title you thought i had the diablo tactic for fm11. Were already rubbing their hands.

Do not know if it's good as you say. I think you have to figure out where the AI fails. For me it's impossible but I think for some geniuses who hang around here is possible.

Most of the people you are talking about are great tacticians, not great at exploiting the ME. I much them to be the former ;)

I thought there was an "unbeatable tactic" already... It involved corners :p

Only by exploiting the bug corners the tactic is not unbeatable.

Just use the corner cheat.

Only by exploiting the bug corners the tactic is not unbeatable.
Next time I'll add sarcasm tags...

Robwiks, setting up specific corner instructions where you have your best header attack the far post and direct the corner taker to aim to far post result in a very high ammount of goals at the end of the season. Many have reported over 30 goals a season with defenders using this tactic.

Doesn't sound like a cheat to me, but rather a completely realistic and succesful corner setup.

I use the same actually, but only got 5 goals this season.. :<

Doesn't sound like a cheat to me, but rather a completely realistic and succesful corner setup.

In theory, FM10s corner trick was realistic and successful. Doesn't stop it being a bug and a cheat if you exploit it.

there isn't going to be one no matter how much you try and push it

all you can hope for is for JP to make another 4-2-3-1 or for him to fiddle with mr.houghs again!

In theory, FM10s corner trick was realistic and successful. Doesn't stop it being a bug and a cheat if you exploit it.

Actually, not really. Because there was a bug not allowing the lurker to be marked.

Haha Diablo tactic did exist ONLY on CM4 and CM0304. For the first game called 4132 Nakano (with long farrow to FC position) on CM0304 343Scram_Jet and 442To0n.

For any other game NO SUCH tactic was made. Hopefully never will be such thing possible to achieve again (not losing single game, scoring over 230+ goals a season, etc.)

Before you go and say that on CM3 such tactics also existed, no, there was not such tactic (you may mention SW23311, WWW2, but those are rubbish, believe me :p).

here you are wrong...in cm 96/97 or 97/98 i made a 4 3 1 2 tactic that was a diablo tactic... i played 30 seasons without losing a point and whoever i signed became a superplayer and worth 1 bill whatever i did...the tactic never failed... but i think it would be impossible to do a diablo on fm 11 ...

The unbeatable tactic will appear, you'll see.
How can there really be people like you? Honestly :\
If you really want to make a club good with no effort whatsoever, why not just use editor? You can even put Messi in your side! Its a great tool.

Status
Not open for further replies.