Status
Not open for further replies.
I know why he asks for diablo-like tactic. Well, the game is unfair at times and you can feel cheated/robbed off.

Let's see, you dominate the game, create 8CCC while AI scores from 1st shot and 1CCC. Crazy? It happens in FM.

It doesn't help if you use Control, go Overload, the game wanted you to lose. That's it.

I love to concentrate on bringing players in, build a team, see how players develop. Making tactic is tedious and more frustrating when you see how your players behave on the field... :/

I still love that game. It brings me fun ;D.

I've gotta say, this is the first time i've heard of such a tactic.

I know why he asks for diablo-like tactic. Well, the game is unfair at times and you can feel cheated/robbed off.

Let's see, you dominate the game, create 8CCC while AI scores from 1st shot and 1CCC. Crazy? It happens in FM.

It doesn't help if you use Control, go Overload, the game wanted you to lose. That's it.

I love to concentrate on bringing players in, build a team, see how players develop. Making tactic is tedious and more frustrating when you see how your players behave on the field... :/

I still love that game. It brings me fun ;D.

Thank you for understanding me

i personally think that there are a few hypocrites on here, as mr.houghs JP woody 10.3 tactic last year was basically a diablo as it took me to the champions league with boro within 3 seasons, and i guarantee that people commenting on here used it last year.
Nope never used it takes all essence of fun out of the game in my opinion. So how is that being hypocritical.

i personally think that there are a few hypocrites on here, as mr.houghs JP woody 10.3 tactic last year was basically a diablo as it took me to the champions league with boro within 3 seasons, and i guarantee that people commenting on here used it last year.
Personally, no. I will always use my own tactics. I honestly don't see the point or fun of using someone else's tactics.

That happens in real life you know... :S
More CCC and SOT does not mean you should automatically win. Football is not always 'fair'. That is why we love it.

Personally, no. I will always use my own tactics. I honestly don't see the point or fun of using someone else's tactics.

That happens in real life you know... :S
More CCC and SOT does not mean you should automatically win. Football is not always 'fair'. That is why we love it.

But this is just a computer game. There can´t be so random.

But this is just a computer game. There can´t be so random.
It is not random. The game takes into account attributes, form, morale, condition ect. for each action and decides what happens.

If you can't handle loosing, perhaps this isn't the game for you.

I said sometimes was random.
I don´t know why you are so upset.

I feel this thread is somewhat unneeded, if you are looking for a diablo tactic, you are playing the wrong game

You guys who are against the tactic Diablo are the first to download if anyone release.

You guys who are against the tactic Diablo are the first to download if anyone release.
now you're just making things up. In fact I feel this thread has run its course, and hopefully if she is online TheBetterHalf will close it. There is a vast wealth of information on this site if you are looking to progress and get better at the game

As this thread is now moving towards insults and accusations, I will close it now before someone steps out of line.

Lets just establish that people like to play their game differently. Some users likes getting more in-depth, playing their matches in full mode, analyzing every aspect of the game and some users like to go through a season more quickly without having to pay attention to every little detail and instead focus on putting together a great squad, perhaps bring glory to their favourite club.

Thread Closed

I'm just here to ask for these geniuses of tactic does not give up trying to find a Diablo.

As this thread is now moving towards insults and accusations, I will close it now before someone steps out of line.

Lets just establish that people like to play their game differently. Some users likes getting more in-depth, playing their matches in full mode, analyzing every aspect of the game and some users like to go through a season more quickly without having to pay attention to every little detail and instead focus on putting together a great squad, perhaps bring glory to their favourite club.

Thread Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.