Status
Not open for further replies.
How can there really be people like you? Honestly :\
If you really want to make a club good with no effort whatsoever, why not just use editor? You can even put Messi in your side! Its a great tool.

i have gone for this quest before and its not for winning all and not for total victory but a friend of mine is a scout for Fm and he told me that every version its a diablo possible to make but its get more advansed every year...just fun to try break the fm code :)

and once in an while it can be good to start a save with a diablo tactic to get fm feeling back on track...there is nothing worse than playing for years on one save and when you have made a dreamteam every thing just collapse and the save is ruin ...then u get fast tired and a diablo save would get the good feeling back again

Last edited:
having a diablo tactic would completely and utterly defeat the purpose of the game

i played 30 seasons without losing a point and whoever i signed became a superplayer and worth 1 bill whatever i did...the tactic never failed... but i think it would be impossible to do a diablo on fm 11 ...

You never got bored of winning? There is no sense of satisfaction if there is no difficulty.

I would much rather play the game for what it is, a football manager game rather than try to exploit the match engine. People who don't make and use their own tactics aren't really playing the game IMO. They are just selecting players.

You never got bored of winning? There is no sense of satisfaction if there is no difficulty.

I would much rather play the game for what it is, a football manager game rather than try to exploit the match engine. People who don't make and use their own tactics aren't really playing the game IMO. They are just selecting players.

this i did almost 15 years ago but at that time it was fun...today i would use a diablo tactic just to get the good fm feeling back again... there are many reasons why people like fm but in my own case i think it is too detailed ...maybe in the future fm could come out with easy,medium or hard database to satisfy all users...

It won't happen now. The game has become realistic, and no tactic is unbeatable. There is a counter for everything now. ;)

Not really. Every game has cheats/purpose glitches implemented. Studies of IDA definitely helps and breaking the code down. There are even jokes in FM.exe and writeup of what this switch or that does ;).

Truth is no-one will spends hours on clicking on every slider and testing what this or that does. I can also add that SI guys are smart and know that people won't do crazy things (logic :D).

The Diablo is possible. But at least one successful tactic that does not give the job
they give. Any tactic available to download have a manual for the tactic work. We spent more time preparing the tactics than actually playing.

Well if people aren't prepared to put the effort into the game, and make the team successful, shouldn't have bought the game imo. I really would get so bored just winning all the time. would spend most of the game holidaying just because i've become unbeatable. I'd rather not pay £25 for a game thought would pose no challenge

You don´t need play with a Diablo. If you don´t like play with a Diablo don´t play with a Diablo.

No intention of, but i'm just wondering why you'd want to basically just have unbeatable tactic. Surely you'd get bored because of the lack of challenge. Wouldn't you feel better just devising a tactic, which would be much more satisfying?

I don't see the possible attraction of an 'unbeatable' tactic. Make your own tactics, if it is unbeatable great use it but why would you want to use someone's own hard work to ensure you win every game in what would be a very boring season.
It's football manager for a reason, you make your own tactics to see how good you are yourself. No manager in real life would be able to make an unbeatable tactic, so why should you be able to make one in FM?

The essence of the old cm was not wasting much time to prepare tactics. I know you'll talk about the game's development. But today to play fm is necessary to have a lot of time available and not everyone has. Would not it be better to create different levels of difficulty?

Maybe one day, they'll have a casual level like you get for some games I suppose. They're always changing things so you never know

The only Diablo setting that do seem to be a real glitch is when going one man down. Then I use a 4401, using counter and a list of shouts, So far, this has seen me go from 1-1 to 4-1, 1-1 to 5-1, 2-2 to 6-2 2-1 to 5-1 (there has been more examples, there are just the recent in my current save), all goals scored by my single FC. This is not just a tactic glitch, but a combination between the AI spreading too wide, playing too attacking( not tracking back) and the 10men team playing too good, being fired up whilst the 11 men team is being complacent(?)

Last edited:
We must realize that this is just a computer game. A game that we all love but it was just a game. All games have a purpose. The purpose of FM is to win as many games possible. So it makes no sense how can a computer game is so random.

We must realize that this is just a computer game. A game that we all love but it was just a game. All games have a purpose. The purpose of FM is to win as many games possible. So it makes no sense how can a computer game is so random.
The purpse of FM is to win as many games as possible being the manager, using your own tactics and buying players.

i personally think that there are a few hypocrites on here, as mr.houghs JP woody 10.3 tactic last year was basically a diablo as it took me to the champions league with boro within 3 seasons, and i guarantee that people commenting on here used it last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.