Diablo's 'POWER LEAGUE' returns- Three sides to every story/ A 3 player network game

Who is your favourite manager?

• Soppy

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Lewie100

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Abesince1982

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters

View attachment 224635

RESULTS FOR OCTOBER 2014

View attachment 224633

View attachment 224632
THOUGHTS??? A much better performance and result hopefully we build on this game!
View attachment 224631
THOUGHTS??? With this being my first managers rival game I was keen to impress but seeing how abe took apart lewies swansea side I knew it was going to be tough. The better team won on the day abe has impressed. Gutted not to of won but we were away from home abes got his home form down to 100% so far.

View attachment 224628THOUGHTS??? Another huge game was hoping to really kick start our stuttering start and poor away form but liverpool were too strong . It went down hill as soon as we went down to 10 men and we could never be seen taking 3 points . All in all a poor result but a strong performance in areas .

View attachment 224626View attachment 224627THOUGHTS??? A game where we took the 3 points but we should of had 4 or 5 easy goals disappointing really but slowly the form is beginning to take shape.

View attachment 224625 THOUGHTS??? Huge win but its what I expected. Another win should see us in the knockout rounds.

View attachment 224623

View attachment 224624THOUGHTS??? Another win in the capital one cup a relatively easy win which is rightly so a good performance and a clean sheet . Can only boost morale .

CLUBS MONTHLY REVIEW- Sitting 12th in the league doesnt look great and only winning 2 games the pack from 7th above have pulled away so our form has to improve or I could be on the chairmans chopping board.

MANAGERS REVIEW- Again abe has done great sitting in a strong postion in the league . Lewie has got his side playing well again was unlucky in some games but hes managed to get 4 point gap away from me . That leaves me favourite for the CHOP!!!

Last edited:
View attachment 224618

October 2014 Review

View attachment 224616

The first 3 results made me feel like WHAT!? The last result made me feel like WHAT?! Different ways of course. Beating Man Utd, and Newcastle was absurd, and Hull was very positive as well, but West Ham came to town, and messed that ALL up completely! (By the way, notice how all our games are on TV? :D)

League:

View attachment 224611Dat point gap tho. (Everton to Leicester) Abe is doing the impossible, up in 2nd at the min. Close fight with Soppy for that mid-table position, reckon our game in December could decide that!

Player of the Month:

View attachment 224608

Munir! He has impressed amazingly in his loan spell, winning 2nd in Young Player of the Month this month, and getting a goal in the win vs Man Utd.

View attachment 953382

December Predictions:

View attachment 224603

Leicester - Win
Burnley - Win
(!) Everton - Draw
West Brom - Win
Chelsea - Loss
Man City - Loss

Points - 10/18

View attachment 224622

RESULTS FOR NOVEMBER 2014

View attachment 224621

View attachment 224620THOUGHTS??? A fantastic win great to see barkley back from injury and lukaku scoring again.

View attachment 224619
THOUGHTS??? A tough game but a massive win for us to start picking morale and form up is good to see and great to have a clean sheet.

View attachment 224617
THOUGHTS??? WHAT A WIN!!!! Yes it might be against lesser opponents and we would be expected to win maybe but our away form has been very poor so for us to have come to villa clean sheet 2 goals and 3 points shows we are making a turning point in this season and making a bit of a gap between us and those lower.

View attachment 224612THOUGHTS??? A huge result no lukaku or barkley and we win i cant ask for anything more off the lads this month a huge 3 points .

View attachment 224609

View attachment 224607
THOUGHTS??? Knockout stages here we come! good result away from home hopefully we can top the group come the last game !

View attachment 224604THOUGHTS??? An unlucky defeat and to suffer two huge injuries is hard to swallow but the lads put in a strong performance .

CLUBS MONTHLY REVIEW- A great run of results and qualification in the Europa league . 100% record in the league for November has seen us close the gap on lewies swans . We sit 10th knowing we can and will start moving up the table . A manager of the month award shows how impressive we have been in November.

MANAGER MONTHLY REVIEW- Once again abe has done great strong position in the league but I think this month all managers have performed well picking up some great victories.

SET OF FIXTURES FOR DECEMBER 2014
& PREDICTED RESULTS

ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE
ARSENAL ( A )
PREDICTION : DRAW
NEWCASTLE ( H )
PREDICTION : LOSS
SWANSEA ( A )
LEICESTER ( A )
PREDICTION : WIN
WEST HAM ( H )
BURNLEY ( H )

P6 W3 D2 L1 PTS 11

EUROPA LEAGUE
RIJEKA ( A )

CAPITAL ONE CUP QTR FINAL
SOUTHAMPTON ( A )

1000 VIEWS REACHED!

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR TAKING INTEREST IN OUR STORY.
WELL DONE TO ALL MANAGERS FOR KEEPING IT INTERESTING.

AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE ON OUR POLL FOR YOUR FAVOURITE MANAGER!

(THE WINNER RECEIVES AN EXTRA TRANSFER END OF SEASON)

View attachment 224465

OCTOBER 2014

SOUTHAMPTON

PREDICTED PREMIER LEAGUE POINTS REMINDER-

W3D0L0 -9PTS

ACTUAL RESULTS

View attachment 224466

PREDICTED PREMIER LEAGUE POINTS ACHIEVED-

W3D0L0 -9PTS

THOUGHTS FOR THE MONTH (LEAGUE)

WHAT A MONTH, 3 O
UT OF 3 WINS, 8 SCORED NONE CONCEDED. A RIVAL MANAGER VICTORY TO BOOT (2 FROM 2). IF WE CAN STEER CLEAR OF SERIOUS INJURIES WHO KNOWS WHERE WE COULD FINISH!

MATCH OF THE MONTH (OCT)
View attachment 224431

IT HAS TO BE OUR RIVAL MATCH (SORRY ROB). A FAIRLY EVEN MATCH BUT FORSTER AND FIERRO WERE TERRIFIC, FORTUNATELY FIERROS KNOCK WAS MINOR!

PLAYER OF THE MONTH

FRASER FORSTER

View attachment 224369 View attachment 224367

OUR DEFENCE EXCELLED THIS MONTH, FORSTER PLAYED A HUGE PART IN THIS HE ORGANISES OUR DEFENCE AND HAS RAZOR SHARP REFLEXES.

YOUNG PLAYER OF THE MONTH

DUSAN TADIC
View attachment 224366 View attachment 224365

THE LAD HAS BEEN A REAL CREATIVE FORCE ON THE RIGHT WING, BUT HAS SURPRISINGLY CHIPPED IN WITH A HEFTY 8 GOALS TOO. HAS BEEN PIVOTAL TO OUR SUCCESS THIS MONTH.

949823d1425413632-diablos-power-league-returns-three-sides-every-story-3-player-network-game-capcuplong.jpg

View attachment 224360

WHAT A RESULT, WE DIDNT JUST NICK A RESULT, WE DESERVED IT! A CLEAN SHEET TO ROUND OFF A OUR MONTH OF NOT CONCEDING.

View attachment 224357
WE HAVE DRAWN OUR RIVAL ROB'S EVERTON IN THE QUARTER FINALS! FANTASTIC.

MANAGER REVIEWS

THE LADS ARE STILL BATTLING FOR MID TABLE, ROB HAS THE BETTER SQUAD ON PAPER, SO I THINK LEWIE HAS ACHIEVED MORE WITH A WEAKER SQUAD.
View attachment 224347
OUR FORM HAS BEEN TERRIFIC, LONG MAY IT CONTINUE AS WE NOW SIT 5TH.

Last edited:
View attachment 224341

NOVEMBER 2014

SOUTHAMPTON

949824d1425413622-diablos-power-league-returns-three-sides-every-story-3-player-network-game-premleag2long.jpg

W2D0L2 -6PTS

ACTUAL RESULTS

View attachment 224339

W3D1L0 -10PTS

THOUGHTS FOR THE MONTH (LEAGUE)

THIS MONTH WAS A REAL TEST, I WASNT OPTIMISTIC IN MY PREDICTIONS WITH TWO BIG BOYS AWAY. I FULLY EXPECTED A REVENGE THUMPING FROM CHELSEA, BUT WE HAVE NOW STOPPED THEM FROM SCORING IN BOTH ENCOUNTERS. ANOTHER UNDEFEATED MONTH AGAINST SOME OF THE LEAGUES ELITE (SPURS WERE UNDEFEATED!).
ARE WE TITLE CONTENDERS...

MATCH OF THE MONTH (NOV)

View attachment 224330
WHO DOESNT LOVE BEATING CHELSEA! AND TWICE IN A WEEK IS ALL THE MORE SATISFYING.

PLAYER OF THE MONTH

MORGAN SCHNEIDERLIN
View attachment 224329 View attachment 224327

WITH THE ABSENCE OF WANYAMA EARLY ON MORGAN HAS BEEN THE STEEL IN OUR TEAM. HE BOSSED THE CHELSEA GAME AND HAS PASSED AND TACKLED SUPERBLY THIS MONTH.

SADIO MANE
View attachment 224325 View attachment 224326

WE MISSED HIS INFLUENCE DURING HIS INJURY, HIS DIRECT PLAY AND PACE HAVE CAUSED ALL TEAMS PROBLEMS, I THINK HE CAN ONLY IMPROVE.

949823d1425413632-diablos-power-league-returns-three-sides-every-story-3-player-network-game-capcuplong.jpg

953935d1442758791-diablos-power-league-returns-three-sides-every-story-3-player-network-game-14final.jpg

NO GAME TILL NEXT MONTH. BUT ITS A BIG ONE.

MANAGER REVIEWS

ALL MANAGERS HAVE HAD A GREAT MONTH TAKING SOME BIG SCALPS IN THE PROCESS, ROB HAS UPPED HIS GAME AND LEW SEEMS TO HAVE FOUND A WINNING FORMULA. I THINK IT'LL BE A BATTLE FOR THAT LAST EURO SPOT.
View attachment 224323

WE CONTINUE TO EXCEED MY EXPECTATIONS, AND MUST NOW BE SERIOUSLY AIMING FOR CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FOOTBALL (BARRING A DISASTER)

LEAGUE TABLE
View attachment 224322

OUR HOME FORM HAS BEEN DEVASTATING, AND INSTRUMENTAL IN OUR GREAT POSITION.

HOME FORM TABLE
View attachment 224321

950730d1422833628-diablos-power-league-returns-three-sides-every-story-3-player-network-game-banner.jpg

SOUTHAMPTON|

2014/15 SEASON

950725d1423598319-diablos-power-league-returns-three-sides-every-story-3-player-network-game-76184_predictions.jpg

EXPECTATIONS FOR DECEMBER 2014

PALACE (h)
W
HULL (h) W
STOKE (a) D
*/**EVERTON (h) W
QPR (a) W
LIVERPOOL (h) D
ASTON VILLA (h) W
View attachment 224293
IF WE ARE STILL SITTING IN THE TOP FOUR AFTER THIS HUGE RUN OF GAMES WE MUST BE CONSIDERED REAL CONTENDERS.

*= RIVAL MANAGER MATCH
**= CUP GAME

PREDICTED PREMIER LEAGUE POINTS-14
W4-D2-L0

View attachment 224250

RESULTS FOR DECEMBER2014

View attachment 224249

View attachment 224247
THOUGHTS??? A poor result given our last months results key injuries again something we have suffered alot of this season.

View attachment 224245
THOUGHTS??? A draw was a result ill take after the arsenal game but in truth we should of won .

View attachment 224244THOUGHTS??? *MANAGER RIVALRY* A boring game in truth it had possibly been hyped up alot prior to the game . A result against lewies side away from home ill take though in fairness a bore draw the right result.

View attachment 224243
THOUGHTS??? Another away game but this time a win not many of those have come our way this season so to have the 3 points is great . Morale lifted!

View attachment 224240THOUGHTS??? A fantastic win against a side just sitting below us gives us that little bit more breathing space. Great win.

View attachment 224239THOUGHTS??? Well im shocked we havent won alot of shots but just cant put it in the net! A poor result.

View attachment 224237

View attachment 224236THOUGHTS??? Final game in the group sees us finish 2nd would of loved to of came 1st but to qualify im happy with that. Result wise gutted not to have got the 3 points another poor away game.

View attachment 954220

View attachment 224234THOUGHTS??? *MANAGER RIVALRY* Wow what a game! although we lost we gave it everything and to of came to southampton where they have 100% home record and almost win well it shows we are picking up our away form! a cracker of a game after that result i wish abe the best in the cup hope he goes on to win it !

CLUB MONTHLY REVIEW- One defeat in the league im happy about that but too many draws we have to come into the new year ready and raring to go if we are going to improve on this league postion. Baines has managed to get himself on the squad of the year can we keep him at Everton i hope so.

MANAGER MONTHLY REVIEW- Well once again abe has ran away with it im affraid but lewie was close picking up some great wins through this month both managers proving to be great . Hopefully in the 2nd part of the season we can see Everton catching lewie and climbing the table .

View attachment 224154

DECEMBER 2014
SOUTHAMPTON 2014/15 SEASON

View attachment 954400

W4D2L0 -14PTS

ACTUAL RESULTS

View attachment 224151

W6D0L0 -18PTS

MAXIMUM POINTS!!

MATCH OF THE MONTH (LEAGUE)

View attachment 224149

WE REALLY STRUGGLED TO GET TO GRIPS WITH LIVERPOOL, AND IF NOT FOR A MOM DISPLAY FROM CAPTAIN FONTE, AND ANOTHER TOP PERFORMANCE AGAINST ONE OF THE ELITE, FROM OUR ENGLAND STOPPER, THE COLOSSAL FORSTER, WE WOULD'VE LOST OUR 100% HOME RECORD. AND OF COURSE THE LOAN SENSATION FIERRO GRABBED OUR WINNER BREAKING 20 GOALS FOR THE SEASON BEFORE THE NEW YEAR!

PLAYER OF THE MONTH

NATHANIEL CLYNE
NView attachment 224148 View attachment 224147

CLYNE HAS BEEN IMMENSE, NO NONSENSE ALL ACTION MARAUDING RIGHT BACK. WE MUST KEEP HOLD OF HIM. WE HAVE THE BEST ENGLISH RIGHT BACK, MAYBE BEST IN THE PREM!

JAMES WARD-PROWSE
View attachment 224145 View attachment 224144

IT WAS DIFFICULT TO CHOOSE THIS MONTH, AS FIERRO WAS UNPLAYABLE THIS MONTH, BUT PROWSE CAME IN DUE TO INJURIES AND HAS BEEN SENSATIONAL SCORING 3 SUPERB FREE-KICKS AS WELL AS LINKING THE PLAY LIKE A SEASONED PRO.

QUARTER-FINAL RIVAL MANAGER
ABE VS. SOPPY!
View attachment 224141

THIS WAS AN ABSOLUTE EPIC! EVERTON TOOK THE LEAD TWICE AND I REALLY THOUGHT AT 3-1 OUR HOME RECORD AND CUP RUN WERE OVER. BUT MY LADS SHOWED AMAZING SPIRIT TO TAKE IT TO EXTRA TIME AND WE HAD ENOUGH IN THE TANK TO SEE IT THROUGH. THE GAME WAS FAIRLY EVEN, BUT MY DECISION AT HALF-TIME TO MAN MARK NAISMITH (WHO WAS REALLY PULLING THE STRINGS) PAID DIVIDENDS, AND THANKS TO SOME INDIVIDUAL MAGIC (THANKS PROWSE) IT WAS OUR DAY. A TOUGH ONE FOR ROB'S EVERTON, BUT A CLASSIC CUP TIE!

View attachment 224140

I DON'T WANT TO DISRESPECT WEST BROM BUT WHAT A RESULT! AVOIDING ARSENAL AND UTD!

View attachment 954428

A NICE DRAW FOR US, WE SEEM INVINCIBLE AT HOME.
View attachment 224139

MANAGER REVIEWS

BOTH THE LADS HAD A GOOD SOLID MONTH AND LEWIE'S SWANSEA ESPECIALLY MUST BE DELIGHTED TO BE SITTING 8TH. ROBS EVERTON HAVE SHOWN SIGNS OF IMPROVEMENT BUT NEED TO MOVE UP THE TABLE TO KEEP HIS JOB!
View attachment 224138
I CANT BELIEVE WE HAVE ONLY DROPPED 2 POINTS IN THE LAST 3 MONTHS, UNREAL. AND STILL UNDEFEATED AT HOME. FORGET CHAMPIONS LEAGUE, WE COULD BE CHAMPS!
View attachment 224137
View attachment 954440

SOME GREAT ACCOLADES FOR OUR PLAYERS THIS MONTH

View attachment 224134

View attachment 224133

View attachment 224081

Fixtures

View attachment 224076

Unbeaten month baby! Beating 10th Chelsea (Sorry AW and any other Chelsea fans I know are out there!) and drawing with EL Placed Man City.

My game with Rob, was the most boring game in football history. Barely any highlights.

Player of the Month:

View attachment 224063

Bafétimbi Gomis! He's been tremendous, scoring in 3 of the 6 games, scoring 4 in total.

Close mentions are Munir (3rd in YPotM) and Wayne Routledge.

View attachment 954616

View attachment 224059

Birmingham - WIN
Tottenham - LOSS (They are 2nd)
Crystal Palace - DRAW
Sunderland - WIN
(!) Southampton - LOSS

View attachment 224080

950725d1423598319-diablos-power-league-returns-three-sides-every-story-3-player-network-game-76184_predictions.jpg

EXPECTATIONS FOR JANUARY 2015

**BLACKBURN(h)
W
MAN UTD (h) D
NEWCASTLE(h) W
ARSENAL (a) D
**WEST BROM (a) W
**WEST BROM(h) W
*SWANSEA (a) D

View attachment 224067

*= RIVAL MANAGER MATCH
**= CUP GAME

PREDICTED PREMIER LEAGUE POINTS-6 W1-D3-L0

A BIG MONTH FOR CUPS, WE MUST SECURE OUR FIRST FINAL OF THE YEAR!
AND A RE-MATCH WITH LEW TO LOOK FORWARD TO.

SET OF FIXTURES FOR JANUARY 2015
& PREDICTED RESULTS

ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE
HULL ( A )
WEST BROM ( A )
CHELSEA ( H )
MAN CITY ( H )

P4 W1 D1 L2 PTS 4

FA CUP 3RD RD
NORWICH ( A )

Last edited:

SET OF FIXTURES FOR FEBRUARY 2015
& PREDICTED RESULTS

ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE
TOTTENHAM ( A )
CRYSTAL PALACE ( A )
SUNDERLAND ( H )

P3 W2 D0 L1 PTS 6

FA CUP 5TH RD
ARSENAL ( H )

EUROPA LEAGUE 1ST KNOCKOUT ROUND
LEVERKUSAN ( H )
LEVERKUSAN ( A )

Last edited:

EXPECTATIONS FOR FEBRUARY/MARCH 2015

WESTHAM (h)
W
BURNLEY (h) W
**PALACE (a) W
LEICESTER(h) W
CUP FINAL **ARSENAL W
*EVERTON (a)
D
CHELSEA (h) D
MAN CITY (h) D

View attachment 223796

*= RIVAL MANAGER MATCH
**= CUP GAME

PREDICTED PREMIER LEAGUE POINTS-12 W3-D3-L0

WE NEED TO GET BACK ON TRACK.
A CUP FINAL WITH THE GOONERS
AND A RE-MATCH WITH ROB TO LOOK FORWARD TO. HE WILL BE OUT FOR REVENGE!

Last edited:
View attachment 223809

RESULTS FOR JANUARY 2015

View attachment 223808

View attachment 223807THOUGHTS??? A good away win against a struggling hull side . A good morale lifter and hopefully thats the turn of our away form lets hope it sticks!

View attachment 223806
THOUGHTS??? A great victory away from home again! thought we had almost threw it away but we managed to go forward again ! things are looking up in January.

View attachment 223805 THOUGHTS??? Coming into this game I thought we were good for the win giving that Chelsea had lost to hull the previous game we gave them everything but they nicked it in the last minute. Guttering!!!

View attachment 223804
THOUGHTS??? A close encounter really but we went back to winning ways happy with the performance and result.

View attachment 223799THOUGHTS??? Technical fault meant my assistant took charge of this game . gutted to of lost so heavily but we will move onto the next one!

CLUB MONTHLY REVIEW - Two defeats against two good sides . But all in all some good win especially away from home.

MANAGER MONTHLY REVIEW -Abe and lewie both have had good months but with me losing 2 games and abe being knocked off the top spot lewie was the top manager this month!

View attachment 223791

Fixtures

View attachment 223795

We got annihilated by Spurs... Other than that, still unbeaten, including a draw against 2nd place Southampton (Abe) and a 5-0 win vs Sunderland. We also advanced to Round 5 in the FA Cup, after a dominating display...

Player of the Month:

View attachment 223794

Munir again! He was tremendous in the last 3 games, especially against Sunderland!

News:

View attachment 223793

Can't touch this! :)

View attachment 955373

View attachment 223790

Stoke - Win
QPR - Win
FA Cup Game - Win
Liverpool - Loss
Aston Villa - Win

BPL Points - 9/12

PLEASE DON'T FORGET, THAT IF YOU VIEW OUR THREAD, LIKE WHAT YOU READ AND HAVE A FAVOURITE MANAGER FOR WHATEVER REASON, VOTE ON OUR POLL AT THE TOP OF THE OPENING PAGE. THE MANAGER WITH THE MOST VOTES AT THE END OF THE SEASON WILL GAIN AN EXTRA 'FAN FAVOURITE' TRANSFER!

View attachment 223666

JANUARY 2015 UPDATE

SOUTHAMPTON SEASON 1

View attachment 955697

W1D3L0 -6PTS

ACTUAL RESULTS

View attachment 223656
PREMIER LEAGUE POINTS ACHIEVED
W1D1L2 -4PTS

SUMMARY

I WAS EXPECTING US TO LOSE OUR AMAZING HOME RECORD THIS MONTH, BUT EXPECTED IT TO BE AGAINST UTD! I WAS BITTERLY DISAPPOINTING TO LOSE IT TO A NEWCASTLE TEAM, THAT WE BOSSED FOR LARGE PARTS BUT HAVE NOW DONE THE DOUBLE AGAINST US. A HUMILIATING DEFEAT TO ARSENAL AND A LATE POINT SALVAGED AGAINST A WELL DRILLED SWANSEA (LEWS BOYS) ROUNDED UP A TOUGH UNDER-PERFORMING MONTH, HAD WE BECOME COMPLACENT? HOPEFULLY THIS DOESN'T SEE OUR AMAZING SEASON FALL APART.

MATCH OF THE MONTH (LEAGUE)
View attachment 223655
A TOUGH ONE, THE FIGHT BACK AGAINST LEWIE SHOWED GREAT CHARACTER, BUT TO SCORE TWO GOALS IN THE LAST 20MINS AGAINST A MUCH IMPROVING FORM MAN UTD TIP'S IT!

View attachment 223654

PLAYER OF THE MONTH

ELIJERO ELIA
View attachment 223647 View attachment 223646
APART FROM THE TWO GAMES WE LOST (NO ONE PERFORMED PARTICULARLY WELL) OUR PACEY LOANEE HAS PLAYED SO WELL SCORING AND ASSISTING IN EVERY GAME, KEEPING THE IMPRESSIVE MANE OUT OF THE TEAM.

JAMES WARD-PROWSE
View attachment 223645 View attachment 223648
THE LADS BEEN SENSATIONAL THIS MONTH AGAIN. HE IS PROVING TO BE A REAL DEAD BALL SPECIALIST AND HAS CHIPPED IN WITH POINT EARNING GOALS!

WESTBROM- SEMI-FINALS 5-2 (AGG) WIN

View attachment 223642 View attachment 223641

JOB DONE AWAY FROM HOME IN THE FIRST LEG, BUT COMPLACENCY SNUCK IN, NOT FOR THE FIRST TIME THIS MONTH, IN THE SECOND LEG WITH US FAILING TO WIN AT HOME FOR ONLY THE SECOND TIME ALL SEASON.
BUT WE ARE IN THE FINAL, AND IM EXCITED THAT WE HAVE A REAL SHOT AT SILVERWARE, IF WE CAN RE-DISCOVER OUR RECENT ELECTRIC FORM I KNOW WE CAN WIN THIS!

FINAL
View attachment 223640

954428d1425413658-diablos-power-league-returns-three-sides-every-story-3-player-network-game-premfacup.jpg

TWO GAMES PLAYED THIS MONTH AND TWO ON PAR PERFORMANCES.
View attachment 223638
SOLID WINS AND WE MARCH ON, THIS HAS REALLY HELPED US REDISCOVER OUR FORM.
View attachment 223633

WE WOULDVE LIKED TO AT LEAST BE AT HOME. BUT ON OUR DAY WE CAN BEAT ANYONE!

PALACE AWAY NEXT ROUND

MANAGER REVIEWS

LEWIE CONTINUES HIS IMPRESSIVE PUSH WITH SWANSEA AND I THINK HE WILL GET EUROPE THIS SEASON. ROB HAS IMPROVED AGAIN, STEADILY AND ALSO I WOULD EXPECT HIM TO FINISH 7TH/8TH, BUT HAS THE PLAYERS TO ACHIEVE EUROPE QUALIFICATION STILL.
WE HAVE HAD A FUNNY OLD MONTH, BUT WE ARE IN A FINAL STILL IN THE FA CUP AND SEEM TO HAVE RE DISCOVERED OUR FORM WITHOUT DROPPING OFF THE PACE TOO MUCH, I CANT COMPLAIN.
View attachment 223629

Last edited:

SET OF FIXTURES FOR MARCH 2015
& PREDICTED RESULTS

ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE
SOUTHAMPTON ( H )
STOKE ( A )
QPR ( A )

P3 W2 D0 L1 PTS 6