Diablo's 'POWER LEAGUE' returns- Three sides to every story/ A 3 player network game

Who is your favourite manager?

• Soppy

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Lewie100

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Abesince1982

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
View attachment 223224

Fixtures

View attachment 223220

The start of the month was so bad... But then, after the Bolton game, came a new session, and a new generation. A win against Liverpool, and a hammering vs Aston Villa (Also, I have only conceded 1 goal in games I have won in the league... :O)

Player Of The Month

View attachment 223215

Wow. Wayne has been in superhuman form these last 5 games, with him never getting a rating lower than 7.0 this month! BEAST.

League

View attachment 223212

Abe has qualified for the Europa League by winning the Capital One Cup, after a 1-0 win vs Arsenal. Well done Abe! Still top of the pile, making it too easy?

Rob has been inconsistent, but has proved himself well in the league. He is 10th though, and needs to improve else he'll face the sack.

I'm not doing so bad personally, my aim is to get above Man City at least (Who sacked Pellegrini this month) and get High-Mid table.

View attachment 956828

View attachment 223209

Tottenham - LOSS
Man Utd - LOSS
Newcastle - DRAW

Total BPL points - 1/6

I sense a poor month!
:S

RESULTS FOR FEBRUARY 2015

955346d1425929994-diablos-power-league-returns-three-sides-every-story-3-player-network-game-premlge-tem.gif

View attachment 223216THOUGHTS??? A great win away from home again ! Ihad this one down as a defeat but the boys have shocked me here brilliant.
View attachment 223214 THOUGHTS??? Yet another good performance away from home! clean sheet aswell we can keep this form up will be doing a late push for european football!

View attachment 223211 THOUGHTS??? Well im shocked our form has been great and then we go and lose to bottom of the league poor performance all round .

View attachment 956823

View attachment 223207
THOUGHTS??? What a match . Gutted not to of progressed to the next round we matched them in everyway! to of conceded 2 late goals is a kick in the teeth though.

View attachment 223204

View attachment 223203THOUGHTS??? Couldnt quite believe we havent seen this game out playing against 10 men we really should of punished them and put and end to the 2nd leg before it had begun . Got it all to do now in Germany!!

View attachment 223202
THOUGHTS??? What can I say got the 3 goals looked comfortable then almost threw it away . Fantastic to be going into the next round .

MONTHLY CLUB REVIEW - A good month apart from the 1 defeat to sunderland through to the next round of the europa league .

MANAGERS MONTHLY REVIEW - With my side the only one to lose a game this month the top manager this month goes to abe again ! a big congratulations on his Capital One Cup! lewie has also had a decent month keeping himself unbeaten .

View attachment 223088

FEBRUARY/MARCH 2015 UPDATE

SOUTHAMPTON SEASON 1

955697d1425413622-diablos-power-league-returns-three-sides-every-story-3-player-network-game-premleag2long.jpg

PREDICTED PREMIER LEAGUE POINTS REMINDER-
W3D3L0 -12PTS

ACTUAL RESULTS

View attachment 223085
PREMIER LEAGUE POINTS ACHIEVED
W4D0L2 -12PTS

SUMMARY

A FUNNY OLD COUPLE OF MONTHS, POINTS TARGET ACHIEVED, DESPITE TWO DISAPPOINTING DEFEATS. WE DIDN'T EVEN CONCEDE A GOAL IN OUR FIRST 3 LEAGUE GAMES OF THE MONTH, BUT THEN A REVERSE OF FORTUNES IN ANO
THER CLOSE GAME BETWEEN MYSELF AND ROB WITH HIM RUNNING OUT AS COMFORTABLE (AND DESERVED) WINNER. THEN OUR THIRD 1-0 WIN AGAINST CHELSEA RESULTED IN MOURINHO'S SACKING. WE THEN LET OURSELVES DOWN WITH ONE OF OUR MOST DISAPPOINTING DISPLAYS IN THE LEAGUE THIS SEASON AGAINST CITY.
BUT WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE, CAN WE SEE THIS OUT?

LEAGUE MATCH OF THE MONTH(S)
View attachment 223084

AFTER A TOUGH SLIGHTLY POOR JANUARY THIS WAS EXACTLY WHAT THE DOCTOR ORDERED TO BOOST THAT ALL SO PRECIOUS 'MORALE'. THE RUN THIS GENERATED RESULTED IN OUR FIRST SILVERWARE UNDER MY TENURE.

PLAYER OF THE MONTH

RYAN BERTRAND
View attachment 223081 View attachment 223082
THIS LAD HAS BEEN CONSISTENT ALL SEASON, BUT HAS TAKEN IT TO ANOTHER LEVEL, ESPECIALLY AGAINST HIS OLD CLUB CHELSEA.

YOUNG PLAYER OF THE MONTH

FELIP DJURICIC
View attachment 223080 View attachment 223079
4 GOALS 2 ASSISTS INCLUDING THE CUP FINAL WINNER...NUFF SAID!

949823d1425413632-diablos-power-league-returns-three-sides-every-story-3-player-network-game-capcuplong.jpg

ARSENAL FINAL 1-0 WIN
View attachment 223076 View attachment 223075

WOW, I HAD TO BELIEVE WE COULD DO IT (I WAS WORRIED THOUGH), ESPECIALLY WITH THE MOMENTUM WE HAD BUILT UP. ARSENAL HAD DESTROYED US ONLY TWO MONTHS EARLIER, BUT WE BATTLED HARD FROM THE FIRST KICK TO THAT BEAUTIFUL LAST WHISTLE. AND AN EXTRA TRANSFER UNDER THE POWER LEAGUE RULES.
View attachment 957129

View attachment 957133

MAN UTD 2-0 LOSS
View attachment 223068

WE WERENT AT THE RACES TODAY, AND UTD TERRORISED US FROM THE FIRST MINUTE TO THE LAST, MATA WAS IMMENSE. DISAPPOINTED TO BE OUT, BUT IT WAS UTD.

MANAGER REVIEWS

THE LADS HAVE BOTH HAD GOOD SPELLS, LEWIE IS REALLY IMPRESSING WITH LIMITED QUALITY AND WITH THE RIGHT SIGNINGS I THINK HE WILL BE A REAL FORCE NEXT SEASON AND I BELEIVE HE WILL ACHIEVE EURO QUALIFICATION. ROB PLAYED WELL AGAINST ME AND I THINK HE COULD WIN THE EURO CUP, BUT NEEDS 8TH MINIMUM I THINK.
I HAVE ACHIEVED EURO QUALIFICATION (THNX CAP CUP) SITTING TOP, 9 GAMES LEFT NEARLY ALL THE BIG BOYS OUT OF THE WAY, CAN WE LIVE THE DREAM, AND WIN THIS LEAGUE!

View attachment 223064
AS I KNEW FIERRO HAS BEEN ABSOLUTELY PIVOTAL THIS SEASON, THE YOUNG LADS GOALS HAVE CARRIED US AT TIMES AND WE WILL BE MAKING HIS DEAL PERMANENT.View attachment 223063

View attachment 957163
PLENTY OF AWARDS THIS MONTH I EVEN GOT IN ON THE ACT MYSELF!

View attachment 223048 View attachment 223030

View attachment 223029

View attachment 957166
YOUTH IN TAKE IS HERE, ITS OK AT BEST THOUGH. THIS BOYS POTENTIAL IS DECENT, MAYBE THE NEXT CLYNE??

View attachment 223028 View attachment 223027

Last edited:
View attachment 223023

Fixtures

View attachment 223022

Well... Expected.

Player of the Month

View attachment 223017

Says something when Federico Fernandez wins Player of the Month!

League

View attachment 223015

Well, Abe is on fire, Rob has disappointed me to be honest, should have overtaken me! We have avoided relegation though! :D Our aim is 8th place, if we get better, then win!

View attachment 957242

View attachment 223014

Arsenal - Loss
Hull - Win
West Ham - Win
Burnley - Win
Leicester - Win

BPL Points - 12/15

Let's make this a month to remember!

View attachment 223012

SOUTHAMPTON 2014/15 SEASON

950725d1423598319-diablos-power-league-returns-three-sides-every-story-3-player-network-game-76184_predictions.jpg

EXPECTATIONS FOR APRIL 2015
WEST BROM (a) W
SPURS (a) D
SUNDERLAND (h) W
HULL (a)
W
PALACE (a)
W

View attachment 223011

*= RIVAL MANAGER MATCH
**= CUP GAME

PREDICTED PREMIER LEAGUE POINTS-13 W4-D1-L0

A TOUGH MONTH IN TERMS OF AWAY FIXTURES, IF WE CAN ACHIEVE THESE RESULTS WE WILL STILL BE POINTS CLEAR AT THE TOP WITH JUST FOUR GAMES REMAINING, AND IF WE CAN NICK 3 PTS AT SPURS THE LEAGUE IS SURELY OURS!

PLEASE DON'T FORGET, THAT IF YOU VIEW OUR THREAD, LIKE WHAT YOU READ AND HAVE A FAVOURITE MANAGER FOR WHATEVER REASON, VOTE ON OUR POLL AT THE TOP OF THE OPENING PAGE. THE MANAGER WITH THE MOST VOTES AT THE END OF THE SEASON WILL GAIN AN EXTRA 'FAN FAVOURITE' TRANSFER!

PLEASE DON'T FORGET, THAT IF YOU VIEW OUR THREAD, LIKE WHAT YOU READ AND HAVE A FAVOURITE MANAGER FOR WHATEVER REASON, VOTE ON OUR POLL AT THE TOP OF THE OPENING PAGE. THE MANAGER WITH THE MOST VOTES AT THE END OF THE SEASON WILL GAIN AN EXTRA 'FAN FAVOURITE' TRANSFER!

Gonna be me, surely! :)

Thanks to any voters of me BTW

SET OF FIXTURES FOR APRIL 2015
& PREDICTED RESULTS

ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE
LIVERPOOL ( H )
PREDICTION : LOSS
ASTON VILLA ( H )
PREDICTION : WIN
MAN UTD ( A )
PREDICTION : DRAW
NEWCASTLE ( A )
ARSENAL ( H )

P5 W2 D2 L1 PTS 8

EUROPA LEAGUE QTR FINAL
DINAMO ( H )
DINAMO ( A )

SET OF FIXTURES FOR MAY 2015
& PREDICTED RESULTS

ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE
SWANSEA ( H )
LEICESTER ( H )
WEST HAM ( A )
BURNLEY ( A )

P4 W3 D1 L0 PTS 10

EUROPA LEAGUE SEMI FINAL
LYON ( A )
LYON ( H )

View attachment 222991

"How do you feel your fellow managers will fair?"

"Finally, a decent question! Ok, I feel that Abe will do awesome. He could easily compete for Europe, I say 6th
. Soppy, however, I just have that niggling feeling he may struggle somehow. I call 12th/Sacked."

View attachment 222989

SOPPY HAS TAKEN OVER STOKE CITY WHO SIT 18TH IN THE LEAGUE TABLE WITH 3 GAMES TO SPARE!!!!1

View attachment 222988
"WELCOME TO STOKE CITY FOOTBALL CLUB FIRSTLY WE HAVE TO ASK WHY STOKE"?
I BELIEVE I HAVE THE ABILITY TO TAKE US TO SAFETY WITH THESE 3 GAMES LEFT AND THEN NEXT SEASON FINISH MID TABLE .
" ARE YOU DISAPPOINTED WITH HOW THINGS WENT WITH EVERTON"?
I THINK IT WAS A HARSH SACKING WE MIGHT NOT OF BEEN FINISHING WHERE WE WANTED TO IN THE LEAGUE BUT WE HAD A GREAT EUROPA LEAGUE RUN GETTING TO THE SEMI FINALS LOSING THE 1ST LEG AWAY FROM HOME BUT WE COULD OF TURNED IT AROUND. BUT ENOUGH ABOUT EVERTON ONTO THE NEXT CHAPTER !ALL THE
"POOREST FINISH OUT OF ALL HUMAN MANAGERS. HOW DO YOU THINK THAT SETS YOU UP FOR NEXT SEASON"?
I HAVE TO PUT THIS SEASON BEHIND ME MOVE ON . WE WILL START BY KEEPING STOKE IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE! THANKS FOR YOU TIME.

​2000 views reached!

Again thank you for everyone that follows our story.

And for the managers who keep their threads interesting.

View attachment 222792

APRIL UPDATE

PREDICTED PREMIER LEAGUE POINTS REMINDER

W4
D1L0 -13PTS

ACTUAL RESULTS
View attachment 222790
PREMIER LEAGUE POINTS ACHIEVED
W5D0L0 -15PTS

SUMMARY

AN OUTSTANDING MONTH, 100% AND A 5-0 DRUBBING OF SECOND PLACED SPURS!
IF WE WERE TO FAIL TO WIN THE LEAGUE FROM THIS POSITION NOW IT WOULD GO DOWN IN HISTORY, AND I WOULD HAVE TO CLASS MY SEASON AS A REAL MISSED OPPORTUNITY...ALMOST A FAILURE, IT CANT HAPPEN IT WONT!

LEAGUE MATCH OF THE MONTH
View attachment 222775
SPURS MIGHT FEEL HARD DONE BY, BUT WE WERE DEVASTATINGLY CLINICAL UP TOP, INDUSTRIOUS IN THE MIDDLE AND SOLID AT THE BACK. A TRUE TEAM VICTORY.

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
DUSAN TADIC
View attachment 222769

View attachment 222771
WITH 5 GOALS SCORED THIS MONTH AND 11 GOAL SCORING CHANCES CREATED TADIC HAS ALMOST LEAD US TO PREMIER LEAGUE GLORY!

YOUNG PLAYER OF THE MONTH
View attachment 222768
View attachment 222767
WITH A FUTURE FEE OF 10 MILLION AGREED THIS LAD WILL BE WORTH EVERY PENNY, WHERE WOULD WE BE WITHOUT HIS AMAZING GOAL SCORING RECORD THIS SEASON, NOT TOP THATS FOR SURE!

949823d1425413632-diablos-power-league-returns-three-sides-every-story-3-player-network-game-capcuplong.jpg

957129d1370277589-diablos-power-league-returns-three-sides-every-story-3-player-network-game-co-cup.jpg

AND YES IT'S OURS!

957133d1425413658-diablos-power-league-returns-three-sides-every-story-3-player-network-game-premfacup.jpg

KNOCKED OUT BY UTD IN THE 6TH ROUND, DISAPPOINTING BUT WE ACHIEVED EXPECTATIONS.

MANAGER REVIEWS
ROB HAS REALLY STRUGGLED TO GET HIS SEASON GOING BUT IM SURE SUCCESS IN EUROPE WILL STAVE OFF THE SACK...LEW ON THE OTHER HAND HAS PERFORMED PRETTY MUCH ABOVE EXPECTATIONS ALL SEASON AND CAN BE PROUD OF HIS TEAM.
WE ARE SO CLOSE NOW, WE JUST NEED TO KEEP OUR NERVE AND WE WILL BE CHAMPS.
View attachment 222766

957163d1423040045-diablos-power-league-returns-three-sides-every-story-3-player-network-game-79571_newsbanner2.jpg

A CLEAN SWEEP BY US AGAIN.
View attachment 222764 View attachment 222763

TRANSFERS

WE HAVE TARGETED OUR TRANSFERS EARLY, AS IT STANDS WE ARE ALLOWED 5, WITH THE LEAGUE TITLE IT'LL BE 6. WE NEED IT AS THE CLUB HAD A LOT OF LOAN PLAYERS ALREADY. WATCH THIS SPACE AS WE NEAR COMPLETION OF ALL 5/6 TRANSFERS.

Last edited:
957781d1422833628-diablos-power-league-returns-three-sides-every-story-3-player-network-game-banner.jpg

MAY UPDATE
View attachment 222761
FINAL MONTH RESULTS
View attachment 222759
SUMMARY

AS PROWSE SAID WE NEEDED 2 WINS FROM 4, OUR FIRST TWO GAMES WERE HOME GAMES AND THE BOYS DULY DELIVERED, MAKING PREMIER LEAGUE HISTORY IN LIFTING THE PREMIER LEAGUE TROPHY FOR THE FIRST TIME.
WE WERE ON HOLIDAY ALREADY FOR OUR FINAL TWO DEFEATS, BUT WHO CARES, THEY DESERVED IT. AN OUTSTANDING ACHIEVEMENT.
View attachment 957856
WE HAVE FAR EXCEEDED EXPECTATIONS,WE HAVE WON THE LEAGUE AND CAP CUP, AND WILL FEATURE IN THE LUCRATIVE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE NEXT SEASON.
View attachment 222758

UNFORTUNATELY ROB GOT THE CHOP, BUT ON THE FLIP HE TOOK OVER RELEGATION THREATENED STOKE AND KEPT THEM UP! LEWIE DID GREAT FINISHING 9TH, BUT WILL NEED TO CLOSE THAT 14PT GAP NEXT SEASON.
View attachment 222757
I WILL RELEASE A MORE DETAILED END OF SEASON SUMMARY OUTLINING MY CLUBS ACHIEVEMENTS, MOVEMENTS IN THE TRANSFER MARKET PLAYER OF THE YEAR AWARDS ETC, AND THE GENERAL ACHIEVEMENTS IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE.

View attachment 958063

Hey guys, Swansea manager here.

We are looking for a new member to join us, in the Power League. Here are a couple of rules for you to have fun playing FM online!

• [*=center]Be a regular member, we often play around 7:30, sometimes later until 10pm most days, sometimes more on weekend.

[*=center]Read the rules, make sure you know what do, though if you don't understand anything, we are here to help you.

[*=center]Be able to chat via the Steam Chat menu, press Tab + Shift to load that up.

[*=center]Have a very good sense of humor! This is one of the most important rules in the league, as we all have a very good sense of humour, so this is a must!
    [*=center]Be able to post updates via this forum, just use the club badge from anywhere, make sure the layout is half decent though!
    [*=center]Lastly, have lots of fun! This is the whole point of the game, to have fun in FM! :)

This is it! Enquire here, or PM any of the members (lewie100, Abe Manager or Soppy) if you want to join!

We are waiting!