poweriess

Reaction score
Hey guys this will probably be my final tactic before FM15 and this time its a Narrow 41212, which I tested with Everton and it worked wonders! (I won the treble of the Premier League, Capital One Cup & Europa League!) SS below

Tactic:
View attachment 344970

Tactic for when you get a red care, move the AP (Support) to the red carded position then move the DLP down to the left DM spot and then the AMC to CM spot.
View attachment 344969

Table and Fixtures:
View attachment 344975View attachment 344974View attachment 344973View attachment 344972View attachment 344971

Player Stats:
View attachment 344968

Pre Season Training:
View attachment 344967

Season Training:
Change Intensity to high, the slider to the middle, the general match focus to Balanced and the match training to either Att Mov, or Def Pos, or Def SP according to you opposition.

OI´s:
Didnt use any, so you could try add them yourself if you would like

Discretion:
This tactic has not been tested with any team other than Everton so i do not know if it works for lower teams but in theory it should, also the set pieces of the tactic seem to be pretty poor so you should look to improve them!

Any other questions dont be afraid to ask!

Tactic:
View attachment 344966

Last edited:
I Always love RGA role but still can't find a way to use that role :D

I Always love RGA role but still can't find a way to use that role :D

There is only 1 way to use RGA, and thats to get Pirlo and talk him out of retiering :D

Looking promising this tactic! Good work!

Looks good, there's not been many narrow diamonds this year, and I love a tactic that is solid at the back! Might give this a try with Liverpool. Thinking of playing Gerrard and Lucas in the regista and DLP roles, not sure which one as of yet. Will decide over preseason!

Looks good, there's not been many narrow diamonds this year, and I love a tactic that is solid at the back! Might give this a try with Liverpool. Thinking of playing Gerrard and Lucas in the regista and DLP roles, not sure which one as of yet. Will decide over preseason!

Sounds good mate I would rotate Gerrard and Can for Regista and Lucas for DLP

The tactic is great defensively! i only conceeded 26 in the league and at least half was from corners and freekicks so i would suggest changing them, so in the league i roughly only conceeded about 15 goals from open play.

Last edited:
Sounds good mate I would rotate Gerrard and Can for Regista and Lucas for DLP

Using an updated database (no CA/PA changes though), and I've made a couple of signings, so I think I'm going to line up like this:

GK: Mignolet

RB: De Sciglio
CB: Lovren
CB: Sakho
LB: Moreno

DM: Gerrard
LCM: Lucas
RCM: Henderson/Ward-Prowse
AM: Coutinho/Lallana/Sterling

STR: Sturridge
STL: Benteke/Lambert

Also started the game in February 2013 so I can get a few months of team cohesion training in!

Using an updated database (no CA/PA changes though), and I've made a couple of signings, so I think I'm going to line up like this:

GK: Mignolet

RB: De Sciglio
CB: Lovren
CB: Sakho
LB: Moreno

DM: Gerrard
LCM: Lucas
RCM: Henderson/Ward-Prowse
AM: Coutinho/Lallana/Sterling

STR: Sturridge
STL: Benteke/Lambert

Also started the game in February 2013 so I can get a few months of team cohesion training in!
You could always train Sterling to RB i think? and i often change the start date to get my tactic and team more fluid! Also train either Coutinho or Lallana to play CM

Last edited:
You could always train Sterling to RB i think? and i often change the start date to get my tactic and team more fluid! Also train either Coutinho or Lallana to play CM

Aye I was thinking of using Coutinho in the AP CM position in home matches, since he has quite high team work and work rate.

Didn't want to go completely overboard with the signings as I usually do! Even keeping Agger and Skrtel as back up, which I never do.

Aye I was thinking of using Coutinho in the AP CM position in home matches, since he has quite high team work and work rate.

Didn't want to go completely overboard with the signings as I usually do! Even keeping Agger and Skrtel as back up, which I never do.
He should be good there and why not sign Hughes from Derby? Liverpool is his favourite team and hes cheap and can play CM AP and the AMC role well, also promote Jordan Rossitier from your youth and play him in cup games will become an amazing Regista!

He should be good there and why not sign Hughes from Derby? Liverpool is his favourite team and hes cheap and can play CM AP and the AMC role well, also promote Jordan Rossitier from your youth and play him in cup games will become an amazing Regista!

They're wanting around £13m for Hughes atm, so I'm trying to unsettle him. And aye Rossiter can become class, just depends on his PA, since it's a minus it can be quite low, or it can be decent.

They're wanting around £13m for Hughes atm, so I'm trying to unsettle him. And aye Rossiter can become class, just depends on his PA, since it's a minus it can be quite low, or it can be decent.
Yeah! is there any other positions you need to improve?

Yeah! is there any other positions you need to improve?

Not really at the moment. Got Remy coming in to be back up for Sturridge, midfield is pretty well stocked now, as is the defence. Might look at a keeper to rival Mignolet. Anyway, I'll update when I have some results.

Not really at the moment. Got Remy coming in to be back up for Sturridge, midfield is pretty well stocked now, as is the defence. Might look at a keeper to rival Mignolet. Anyway, I'll update when I have some results.
Check the young belgium keeper at Hoffeinhiem and thanks man lookng forward to it :)