Do you always keep it 'defensive' mate or do you ever switch it to control or attacking etc? Looks good dude. Been looking for a sweet *** tactic for Newcastle and this could be the one :)

Do you always keep it 'defensive' mate or do you ever switch it to control or attacking etc? Looks good dude. Been looking for a sweet *** tactic for Newcastle and this could be the one :)
I kept it on defensive the whole time mate, the attack was great so didnt have to change and should work well with newcastle bro, post results if you do test :)

Not really at the moment. Got Remy coming in to be back up for Sturridge, midfield is pretty well stocked now, as is the defence. Might look at a keeper to rival Mignolet. Anyway, I'll update when I have some results.
Did you get round to testing mate?

I have no idea how to use a Regista lol. Registas and Ball playing defenders are roles that i don't mess with even though i'd love to
Players like Pirlo & Gerrard are perfect and with defensive mentality he will drop between the 2 cb's when defending very much like a half back, then when attacking he pushes up and dictates play, an amazing role if used well!

Players like Pirlo & Gerrard are perfect and with defensive mentality he will drop between the 2 cb's when defending very much like a half back, then when attacking he pushes up and dictates play, an amazing role if used well!

I worry about that "pushing forward" sounds like i'll get caught on the counter with an exposed defense way too much

Using an updated database (no CA/PA changes though), and I've made a couple of signings, so I think I'm going to line up like this:

GK: Mignolet

RB: De Sciglio
CB: Lovren
CB: Sakho
LB: Moreno

DM: Gerrard
LCM: Lucas
RCM: Henderson/Ward-Prowse
AM: Coutinho/Lallana/Sterling

STR: Sturridge
STL: Benteke/Lambert

Also started the game in February 2013 so I can get a few months of team cohesion training in!

Can someone please tell me how you can change the start date to Feb 13?

Thanks in advance

Amazing! How have the CCC chances been for you and them?

In them 8 games I created 9 CCC, and conceded 5 CCCs. I wouldn't judge the tactic on them, the CCC stat is quite flawed. They should just remove it imo.

In them 8 games I created 9 CCC, and conceded 5 CCCs. I wouldn't judge the tactic on them, the CCC stat is quite flawed. They should just remove it imo.
Conceded 5 :L any from set pieces? and who have you played so far?

Conceded 5 :L any from set pieces? and who have you played so far?

Conceded 5 clear cut chances in them 8 games. I already said I only conceded 1 goal in them 8 games. Played 12 league games now, lost 3 now, but nothing to seriously worry about.