Decided to give this a go, also with Everton. Played a lot of friendlies so tactic was about 90% fluid. first 4 games of the season:
Norwich away 0-0 ccc 3 for, 0 against
West Ham home 0-0 ccc 1 for, 0 against
Stevenage away 2-0w ccc 5 for, 0 against
Man Utd away 0-0 ccc 1 for, 1 against

My impression so far is that the defense is rock solid, and you create chances at the other end of the pitch, but obviously not enough for this awful ME to allow me to score. Will stick with it and see how things develop. Who knows, maybe my strikers will start finding the net
Great defence there mate! try att mov as match training and who are your strikers?

Conceded 5 clear cut chances in them 8 games. I already said I only conceded 1 goal in them 8 games. Played 12 league games now, lost 3 now, but nothing to seriously worry about.
Any other results mate :)

Test it with hull ;) or palace or something looks promising though mate

But will be testing with promoted team as I'm Interested to see how it goes :)

14 games in with cardiff in 14th place only got 14 points
W: 3
D: 5
L: 6
F: 11
A: 14

Pretty dodgy

Crosses same old bs all the time concede from crosses! Going forward create a bit but rarely have over 2 cccs but to be fair 4 of those go as against were against spurs in one game

Testing this atm with Sevillia Atletico in the Spanish 2nd Division B, worked well in the first season, almost reached play offs, takeing in mind that I started unemployed, meaning the club already had played 7 games before i got my hands on it.
Second season going okay so far, teamis just worn out a bit after loads of matches played in a short time