Well, to put it in mid season, you cant really expect either the attack or defense to be fully gelled :p

Althoug the score is not impressive, the style of play was cool to see, and once again 4 times the post.

Althoug the score is not impressive, the style of play was cool to see, and once again 4 times the post.

Then lets hope they will start putting them between the posts after its fluid :D

Stoke City Update :

View attachment 193682 View attachment 193681

View attachment 193680

Friendly games played INSTANT RESULT

Season + Cup Games on 3D Extensive

Training : Def + Attack + Tactical

Against the big teams i have no problem.
Small teams... that`s another story : they stay deep and counter alot, don`t open so much like the big teams.

I`ll keep you posted with the updates.

Looks like it would be a good idea to train def.set peice after tactic is fluid as you are commiting a lot of free kicks. I of course dont know if you are conceeding from set peices but it has been a big problem for me personally. Like your self I have also have problems againt this formation, even when the AM is a DM I have alway woundered how a formation that looks so defensivly can be so amazingly offensive but it looks like you are on to something

good to see the Wibe back with new tactics :)

any particular suggestion for type of players or attributes/PPM's required for positions, especially central midfielders and striker?

thanks!

I've got to make a 442 version out of this... perfect.

I was using sirgoalalot , just changed to this tactic for test and i lost 6-0 vs Roma (Im Juventus) LOL

I was using sirgoalalot , just changed to this tactic for test and i lost 6-0 vs Roma (Im Juventus) LOL

Hehe, well you should not really be expecting anything else.. as all the team instructions and formation is too different from sir goalalot.. And changing to a much different tactic mid season, and then go up against Roma as your first match :p

I just reloaded the save, but i kept "offensive combination" in the training instead of "Teamwork" and i won 2-0.
Idk might be a bit random

I just reloaded the save, but i kept "offensive combination" in the training instead of "Teamwork" and i won 2-0.
Idk might be a bit random

I think tactics only might suit it best :)

with what player positions. I hopeit will be GK-FB-DC-DC-FB-DM-MC-MC-IF-IF-AP????