Also going to update the 2 already posted with a few tweaks..

Anyone that want to help me test? :) Just play trough 5-10 matches with the new formations I'm going to release

OP Update

- Added new versions (v2) for the 4-4-1-1 and 4-4-2
- Added new formation 4-5-1 with Inside Forwards

Happy Gaming

Ps. as I mentioned, I'm pretty sure the v2 are more solid (better) than the originals.
But it would be really nice with some feedback :)

OP Update

- Added new versions (v2) for the 4-4-1-1 and 4-4-2
- Added new formation 4-5-1 with Inside Forwards

Happy Gaming

Ps. as I mentioned, I'm pretty sure the v2 are more solid (better) than the originals.
But it would be really nice with some feedback :)

And as mentioned in at the bottom of the opening post. There is no best or worse tactic here! These are just different formations. And its entirely up to you too choose what formation you want to use :)

Tested the V.1 with inconsistent results. United first season. But as I've come to love the way Diego Simeone sets upp his team, and i see a bit of that kind of play in your tactic, i will give your V.2 a go and hope for it to be a bit more consistent. Cheers for the tactic either way!

think i'll switch between the 4-5-1 and goalAlot V4 striker tweak. seems like the best sacrifice with AMC and IF's :)

Hi Wibe, this system is better than the original sirgoalot?

OP Update

- Added new versions (FINAL) for the 4-4-1-1, 4-4-2 and 4-5-1
- Added new formation 4-1-4-1

Happy Gaming :)

SO somebody can test all Simeone tactics? and say which one is the best? i am not good in test thank you!

Changing team shape to highly structured does wonders. Give it a try, works great for me.

SO somebody can test all Simeone tactics? and say which one is the best? i am not good in test thank you!

As stated in the OP, there is no best or worst here.. Just personal preference of what formation you like to play with!

Hi Wibe, can you create a 4-3-3 and a 4-3-1-2?