Dinamo Zagreb Money Making Youth Challenge

coolmcool

Reaction score
Dinamo Zagreb

View attachment 232006

So just like Ronseal this save will do what it says on the tin, my overall aims for the save are to make big money for Dinamo Zagreb and compete in Europe, I want to bring in players with potential make them big then sell them on for a huge profit, im not going to have loads of rules but want to be changing my side up each season with younger better players, Someone did something similar with a Porto save not that long ago and i think having to recreate your side each season will keep it interesting and also in previous saves with Dinamo they have a lot of talented youth coming through.
The likes of Biscan, Modric, Kranjcar and Eduardo are all former players who made the jump to bigger and better things and my current crop look good too.
Since i first played as Dinamo 4 or 5 years ago the likes of Milan Badelj, Mario Mandzukic, Mateo Kovacevic and Alen Halilovic have moved to huge European clubs

View attachment 232005

nice team
o.png
Thanks mate cant believe the likes of Brozovic, Tin Jedvaj, Vrsalijko have all gone too, Krameric at Leicester now used to be an amazing youth player for Dinamo too!

Dinamo Zagreb

View attachment 232000

June 2014

A look at my best Players

Dinamo Zagreb Background

View attachment 231999

So we have been around for over 100 years but our most recent years have been our most productive especially in the league with 9 league titles in the last 10 years.

My Key 3 for the New Season

View attachment 231998View attachment 231997View attachment 231996

So Ademi has been with the club for quite a while now and is still just 23 whilst the St and GK are relatively new players. Its nice that our 3 best players a run through the team too rather than them all being Strikers or Left backs knowing my luck.

This is why i love playing as Dinamo, the Under21's and Under19's are full of players capable of one day playing in the 1st team

View attachment 231995View attachment 231994

My Best 3 Prospects

View attachment 231993View attachment 231992View attachment 231991

A 16 year old Spanish Striker may look out of place but hes one of our best prospects whilst the 15 year old DMC may get some game time this season.

will be following! i've been thinking for a long time to start a similar save and have started with the bulgarian Litex. good luck!

A 16 year old Spanish Striker may look out of place but hes one of our best prospects

It's quite a funny story actually.
When Barcelona came to fish in Dinamo's youth academy to fish fresh talent (Halilovic brothers), Dinamo then decided to do the same but in reverse.
They convinced Dani (who despite all the talent and future he has had pretty slim chances to prove his worth in Barcelona) that Dinamo would be the best place for him to keep developing as a footballer and offered him the choice to train with the first squad (thing that Barcelona would never do).
So in the end the lad signed for the Croatian titan and they fulfilled their promise as he is part of the first team for Dinamo and even made his debut.

I like Balcanic football a lot, and while I haven't trained Dinamo I have a bit of experience with Croatian football in FM (I trained the Croatian national team in FM2k14) ^^
I'll be following this one really close, good luck with Dinamo and take good care of Dani.

Intersting team the league should be easy but, Europe will be a challenge

Dinamo Zagreb

View attachment 231740

June 2014

Champions League 2nd Qualifying Rnd V Cliftonville

View attachment 231739

Ive played them many a time before during my Limerick days in the All Ireland Cup but Dinamo are a couple of levels above them so should be an easy win.

First big player Out

View attachment 231738

We have plenty of other options in that area and £1.2Million is not anything im going to turn down at this level, Will be interesting to see how he gets on at Southampton.

1st Leg V Cliftonville - Away

View attachment 231737

A comfortable 3-1 win as they score first but we come roaring back sowing up the game before half time whilst Cliftonville suffered with 4 players going off injured and our Super Cup hero Houdini went off too.

2nd Leg V Cliftonville - Home

View attachment 231736

Henriquez arguably our best known player on loan from Man Utd has been anonymous in the first few games of the season but exploded to life in this match netting twice and deserving a hattrick as he hit the bar 3 times.

We Draw Debrecen in the Champions League 3rd Qualifying rnd

View attachment 231735

Dinamo

View attachment 231734

July 2014

Champions League 3rd Qualfying rnd

1st Leg V Debrecen - Away

View attachment 231733

A very even game with very few good chances, as we had a player sent off just before the hour mark i was a little concerned but they had a player sent off a few minutes later and it ended even at 0-0.

July Results

View attachment 231732

So along with the already mentioned Champions League games and Super Cup match we played twice in the league beating Zadar in our opener 2-0 before Split 2-1 in our 1st away match of the season in the league with Pjaca netting twice.

League Table

View attachment 231731

Best Player - Marko Pjaca - 3 Goals and 1 Assist in 6 games

View attachment 231730

Dinamo

View attachment 231715

August 2014

2nd Leg V Debrecen - Home

View attachment 231714

Soudani nets the only goal of another very even game and we make the Champions League Playoffs

Slovan Bratislava Up Next in the Champions League

View attachment 231713

Champions League Playoffs V Slovan Bratislava

1st Leg - Home

View attachment 231712

Midfielder Ademi put us into the lead before they equalized just after the break before our full back Musa scored the winner on the hour mark, he had several chances to score again from coming down the wing and got the man of the match too.

2nd Leg - Away

View attachment 231711

Captain Antolic netted early on to give us the all important away goal before Musa went from hero to villain after such a good game last time out he got a yellow card just before the break and another just after and was off! They scored late on to give us a nervy end with our 10 men but we managed to hold out for the victory.

£6.4Million in the Bank

View attachment 231708

Well we get one of the toughest groups ive ever seen on FM, with Real Madrid top seeds, Dortmund second seeds and ****** Liverpool in at 3rd seeds!

View attachment 231707

Spaniard Olmo Nets First Dinamo Goal

View attachment 231706

August Results

View attachment 231705

So in the league we are still unbeaten after an impressive run this month of 5 wins and one draw as we only drop points to Istra in the league with the highlight of the month a 5-2 romp against Hajduk our main league rivals.

League Table

View attachment 231704

5 points clear at the top of the table but Rijeka due have a game in hand on us.

Best Player - Marko Pjacar - 5 goals and 5 Assists in 15 Games

View attachment 231703

Dinamo

View attachment 231548

September 2014

Man of the moment Pjaca not only makes his Croatia debut but also scores!

View attachment 231547

Henriquez scored against Rijeka after going 13 hours without a goal!

View attachment 231546

It was a pretty even first half against Liverpool as we managed to keep them at bay for 45 minutes but once they got one goal the flood gates opened and they ran out easy 4-0 winners.

View attachment 231545

Good start to life at Dinamo winning 16 of my opening 20 games

View attachment 231544

September Results

View attachment 231543

So we faced Rijeka at the beginning of the month blasting into an early 3 goal lead before they netted twice in the second half to give us a nervy finish, we then faced Zadar in a game the complete opposite as we went in at half time trailing 2 goals to 0 before netting 3 goals in the second half to turn the game on its head.
We faced a relatively easy team in the 1st leg of the Cup but i wanted to play Henriquez as hes been a bit nervy in front of goal and he netted a hattrick hopefully this will see him kick on in the goalscoring department now.
We ended the month with a comfortable 3-0 win against Split with Henriquez netting again.

League Table

View attachment 231542

10 wins from our opening 12 league games has put us in a very strong position to retain the title whilst our top goalscorer in the league so far this season has been our DMC but he does take penalties.

Best Player - Ognjen Vukojevic - 7 goals for our DMC on loan from Dynamo Kyiv i would love to keep him permanently but i can imagine it will be too costly.

View attachment 231541

Dinamo Zagreb

View attachment 936856

So just like Ronseal this save will do what it says on the tin, my overall aims for the save are to make big money for Dinamo Zagreb and compete in Europe, I want to bring in players with potential make them big then sell them on for a huge profit, im not going to have loads of rules but want to be changing my side up each season with younger better players, Someone did something similar with a Porto save not that long ago and i think having to recreate your side each season will keep it interesting and also in previous saves with Dinamo they have a lot of talented youth coming through.
The likes of Biscan, Modric, Kranjcar and Eduardo are all former players who made the jump to bigger and better things and my current crop look good too.
Since i first played as Dinamo 4 or 5 years ago the likes of Milan Badelj, Mario Mandzukic, Mateo Kovacevic and Alen Halilovic have moved to huge European clubs

View attachment 936859
Look interesting.
o.png

Dinamo

View attachment 231420

October 2014

We played amazingly well against Real Madrid in Croatia with Ronaldo the difference, For at least the first hour of the game it was pretty even and we had just as many chances as them, we lost 3-1 in the end but it was a very strong performance.

View attachment 231419

Our Captain Antolic Gets His 1st Croatia Cap

View attachment 231418

Another decent game but with the same result, we play really well but Reus nets a late penalty to confirm the 3 points for them but we have shown again we can hang with the big boys.

View attachment 231417

So were out of the Cup already as i put out a much changed starting 11 and we lost to a little known team who scored 2 goals from 2 shots on target, It was all us but we lost out.

View attachment 231414

Kalaica's Error Sees Us Go Out

View attachment 231413

You can see the changes i made with 6 players making their debuts

View attachment 231412

October Results

View attachment 231411

So along with the already mentioned matches we played 3 times in the league starting off with a poor draw against rivals Osikek before winning our other two games in the league this month whilst Henriquez form has definitely picked up after he netted in all 3 league matches.

League Table

View attachment 231410

9 points clear at the top of the table and were not even halfway through the season, i think next season will be tougher as i cant imagine we will get Henriquez or Vukojevic staying after their loan deals finish at the end of the season.

Best Player - Marko Pjaca - 7 Goals and 8 Assists

View attachment 231409

Dinamo

View attachment 231402

November 2014

Another good performance from my guys against Dortmund away from home but we just dont have the finishing like they do and lose 4-2.

View attachment 231399

Dinamo Knocked Out of Champions League

View attachment 231397

****** two own goals against Liverpool in the game i thought we may actually get something from.

View attachment 231396

November Results

View attachment 231395

4 straight wins in the league including important wins over rivals Rijeka and Hajduk with Pjaca in fine form with 4 goals in 4 league games.

League Table

View attachment 231394

Running away with the league whilst Pjaca is now joint top goalscorer along with topping the assists charts and average rating chart.

Best Player - Pjaca - 12 goals and 12 assists

View attachment 231392

Dinamo

View attachment 231210

December 2014

Real Madrid destroy us in our final Champions League game of the year in which we truly didnt deserve anything from the game

View attachment 231209

Liverpool are the shock team to top our group with Real Madrid in second place and Borussia Dortmund missing out.

View attachment 231208

December Results

View attachment 231207

A pretty short month with just 3 games this month before our near 3 month break before the league starts again, we comfortably beat Zadar but then ended the year with a poor draw with Split.

League Table

View attachment 231206

15 points clear at the top of the table and still undefeated after 20 league games with Hajduk once the main club in Croatia trying to fight off relegation.

Best Player - Marko Pjaca - 12 Goals and 13 Assists

View attachment 231204

Dinamo

View attachment 231101

January 2015
Winter Transfer Window

Musa agrees a mutual termination for his contract after winding me up for the last time, he may have been our first choice LB but he has been sent off 3 times and very vocal each time i have fined him for it.

View attachment 231100

I have a youngster called Borna Sosa to come in for the rest of this season whilst their is an even better player called Mamic out on loan for the rest of this season who could take the spot next year.

View attachment 231099

Centre back Goncalo leaves for £1Million, he was on big money for us at around £4k a week and centre back is one of the areas we have several prospects including Benkovic

View attachment 231098

Finally Ademi had a big move to Benfica all sorted for around a £9million fee but it failed at the last minute

View attachment 231097

Youth Facilities and Training Facilities to be Upgraded

View attachment 231096View attachment 231095

Dinamo

View attachment 231084

February 2015

Feb Results

View attachment 231083

So our friendlies during the winter break didnt go too well but a lot of our key players were still injured until the last few games. In the league we comfortably beat Osijek with Tibor Halilovic putting in a star performance, whilst we then beat Slaven Belupo but ended the month with a couple of draws as we let early leads slip from our grasps as our fitness when down the toilet.

League Table

View attachment 231079

14 points clear at the top of the table with just 12 league games to go with Rijeka down in second place with their strikeforce on fire with 26 league goals between them.

Best Player - Marko Pjaca - 13 Goals and 15 Assists

View attachment 231078