Dinamo Zagreb Money Making Youth Challenge

Dinamo

View attachment 231049

March 2015

Well it had to happen at some point, we outplayed second placed Rijeka for the entire match and it looked like Henriquez had netted a late equalizer via an 87th minute penalty but they managed an even later winner on the 91st minute and i lost my first league game since taking charge of Dinamo.

View attachment 231048

March Results

View attachment 231047

Only 3 games this month and we started off well beating fallen Giants Hajduk 2-0 before a comfortable win against Zagreb and then the dreaded 1st defeat.

League Table

View attachment 231046

Despite losing to Rijeka were still 13 points clear at the top of the table with just 9 games left to play of the season.

Best Player - Leonardo Sigali - Been a rock in our defence especially since we sold Goncalo.

View attachment 231045

Dinamo

View attachment 230984

April 2015

Sign a new 2 year deal with Dinamo

View attachment 230983

Had a guy come back from a loan deal and he has slotted straight into the first team nicely with 4 goals in 4 games

View attachment 230982

April Results

View attachment 230981

5 straight wins in the league sees us all but win the league, Junior Fernandes has been in fine form whilst his International buddy Henriquez has been playing well along side him.

League Title Is Confirmed With 4 games to go

View attachment 230979

League Table

View attachment 230980

16 points clear with 4 games to go as we easily win the game at a canter.

Best Player - Marko Pjaca - 16 Goals and 13 Assists

View attachment 230978

Dinamo

View attachment 230767

May 2015

May Results

View attachment 230762

So we had a bit of a shocking end to the season winning just 1 of our last 4 league games, with the Title already won i played with a few different tactics and a wide range of players but lets just say i shouldnt have against Rijeka and Hajduk who were well up for the matches.

Final League Table

View attachment 230759

So we won the league by just 11 points in the end with Rijeka in second but then the 3rd placed side miles behind both of us.

Just like in real life Juventus played Barcelona in the Champions League Final but in this world Juventus beat Barca.

View attachment 230758

Dinamo Make £10Million in Profit.

View attachment 230757

Dinamo

View attachment 230670

May 2015
End of Season Stats and Awards

Top Goalscorer - Angelo Henriquez 20 Goals

View attachment 230665

A striker of his level should be bossing it in this league and he made his numbers look better in the second half of the season but i wasnt that impressed with him and although in real life he has joined Dinamo he thinks were beneath him and wont even discuss a deal.

Best Player - Marko Pjaca - 19 Goals and 14 Assists

View attachment 230663

A real breakout season for the youngster whos just turned 20 and was our star man, im desperate to keep hold of him for a few more seasons as he could be the title decider.

Best Young Player - Borna Sosa

View attachment 230661

He doesnt look up to much but he has been solid in the LB spot since i got rid of Musa and hasnt got sent off!

Croatian League Awards

View attachment 230659View attachment 230658

Pjaca Wins Fans Player of the Year

View attachment 230657

Best Eleven

View attachment 230656

And finally we make the top 100 richest clubs in the World for the first time

View attachment 230655

Dinamo

View attachment 230280

June/July 2015
Summer Transfer Window Play by Play

DMC Vukojevic set to stay on loan for another season

View attachment 230279

So we could sign Henriquez from Man Utd for around £3Million but he didnt want to join us and then didnt even want to come back on loan!

View attachment 230278

And that was that our Top Goalscorer from last season was gone.

View attachment 230277

Veteran Austria Striker Janko came in on a free transfer to replace Henriquez on the cheap

View attachment 230276

Liverpool then signed our main GK for Just under £2Million as we simply just couldnt afford his wages and found a better cheaper option.

Hrvoje Cubic a 23 year old Croatia GK replaces Eduardo for jut £500k

View attachment 230275

Celtic snapped up our main centre back Simunovic for £4.2Million as yet again he had around a year left on his contract and was refusing a new deal we did also manage to get a massive 50% of next transfer fee clause in their too.

View attachment 230274

Season Expectations sees us looking for another League Title whilst we have around £13Million to spend if i feel like it

View attachment 230273

Former Dinamo player Alen Halilovic rejoins the club for the rest of the season from Barcelona and all i have to pay is his wages.

View attachment 230272

So despite already picking up one new keeper i find and even better replacement in the shape of Delac from Chelsea on loan for the rest of the season.

View attachment 230271

So thats me all caught up with the transfers up until when the season really got underway.​

Dinamo

View attachment 230206

July 2015

Champions League 2nd Qualifying Rnd

So we get a relatively straightforward draw in the Champions League facing Armenian Champions Mika

View attachment 230204

1st Leg V Mika - Home

View attachment 230202

A dominant 5-0 win as we destroy them without them even have a shot let alone one on target.

2nd Leg V Mika - Away

View attachment 230200

Just as dominant in our possession and chances just not the goals to back it up but a 7-0 aggregate win is not bad.

A pretty tough draw in the next round facing Partizan

View attachment 230199

Dinamo

View attachment 230198

July 2015

Despite winning the league at a canter last season were actually only seen as joint favourites with Rijeka to retain our Title.

View attachment 230197

Croatia Super Cup V Hajduk

View attachment 230196

So our new Keeper Cubic puts in a man of the match display after Machado nets a very early winner and we then have to hold on for the rest of the match to secure my second Super Cup.

Champions League 3rd Qualifying rnd
1st Leg V Partizan - Home

View attachment 230195

A highscoring thriller of a game beating them 5-3 and Vukojevic despite being our DMC netted another two goals.

July Results

View attachment 230194

So along with the already mentioned cup games we got our League campaign underway, we only struggled to a 2-2 draw in our opening game against Hajduk, before a much better performance against Inter Zapresic.

League Table

View attachment 230189

Best Player - Marko Pjaca - 3 Goals and 2 Assists

View attachment 230188

Dinamo

View attachment 230082

August 2015 - Champions League

Champions League 3rd Qualifying rnd

2nd Leg V Partizan - Away

View attachment 230078

A comfortable win with 3 decent second half goals as Partizan don even have a shot on target whilst we have Pjaca in good form.

Draw BATE in Champions League Playoffs

View attachment 230076

1st Leg V BATE - Away

View attachment 230075

Machado gets the only goal of the game pretty early on and we manage to hold on to the 1-0 victory even after our centre back Benkovic gets sent off with half an hour to go.

2nd Leg V BATE - Home

View attachment 230074

A more dominant display but we couldnt find the net even when they had a player sent off but im not fussed as we sneak through into the Champions League groups again.

Ta for the £6.4Million

View attachment 230066

We draw another tough group with Man Utd, Shakhtar and Schalke! One group has Galatasary as a second seed and Basel as a 3rd seed and we get that kind of a draw!

View attachment 230065

Dinamo

View attachment 230064

August 2015

Main Striker Soudani Out for 6 Weeks

View attachment 230063

Second Choice Hodzic Out for 3 Months Too!

View attachment 230062

So as a gamble i brought in German Kevin Kuranyi on a free transfer

View attachment 230060

I also brought in experienced centre back Schildenfeld on a free transfer

View attachment 230059

Were classed as the big spenders but we had the major transfers going out of the club too

View attachment 230058

£6Million in and £600k out

View attachment 230057

August Results

View attachment 230056

So out of 6 league matches this month we started it off terribly with a horrible loss to Istra where it was 1-1 up until we had 2 players sent off and another go off injured after i had used up all of our subs and we quickly let in 3 more goals with our 8 men. We then went on to win 4 games in a row in the league but ended the month with a shocker of a result against Split.

League Table

View attachment 230055

Currently 4 points behind Hajduk who have started the season really well undefeated after 8 league games.

Best Player - Marko Pjaca - 7 Goals in 13 Games

View attachment 230054

Well, aren't you lucky when it comes to CL group drawing... It's gonna be tough as **** but i think you could finish as third. Also, shame on you for humiliating my FK Partizan!

Well, aren't you lucky when it comes to CL group drawing... It's gonna be tough as **** but i think you could finish as third. Also, shame on you for humiliating my FK Partizan!
You have more optimism than i do for the Champions League Groups! I was even surprised that we beat Partizan as easily as we did because i think were roughly their level at the moment,

Dinamo

View attachment 229961

September 2015

So we started our Champions League campaign with a loss against Schalke at our place, it was probably our best chance this season to win a game in the group stages and we really should have, we had the better chances and more possession but somehow managed to still lose.

View attachment 229960

The other game we played in the Champions League this month was against Man Utd who comfortably dispatched of us at Old Trafford as we rolled over without even a whimper.

View attachment 229950

September Results

View attachment 229959

So along with the Champions League matches we beat a little known side in the Cup, my second string couldnt get it done in normal time and in the end Halilovic came on and netted two penalties in extra time.
We did win our 3 league games this month with winger Junior Fernandes in fine form since returning from his injury and Kuranyi netted his first goal for us.

League Table

View attachment 229952

Top of the table with Rijeka in second place as Hajduk struggle to maintain their good start to the season and lose their unbeaten run.

Best Player - Centre Back Kalaica at just 17 has been in fine form so far this season for us.

View attachment 229951

Dinamo

View attachment 229949

October 2015

Schildenfeld Out for 3 Months after only playing twice for us!

View attachment 229948

Shakhtar Smashed Us in the Champions League despite an even game

View attachment 229947

October Results

View attachment 229946

So first off in the Croatian Cup we comfortably dispatched of another lower league team whilst in the league we won 3 more matches straight before going from 2-0 up in our final league game of the month to struggling to a 2-2 draw against Zadar.
Our front 3 of Pjaca, Kuranyi and Fernandes have been in fine form and having the likes of Soudani to come off the bench we look a lot stronger force than last season.

League Table

View attachment 229945

Equal points with Hajduk now as they come roaring back and even have a better goal difference than us with Rijeka back down into 3rd place.

Best Player - Kevin Kuranyi 5 Goals in his first 10 Games

View attachment 229944

Dinamo

View attachment 229932

November 2015

We suffer another damming defeat against Shakhtar in a highscoring back and forth game but their Brazilians were in fine goalscoring form and they won the game and knocked us out of the Champions League

View attachment 229920

Dinamo Knocked out of Champions League with 2 games to Spare

View attachment 229919

So against Schalke i was determined to get something from the game so played a very defensive line-up but it didnt work! We lost 1-0 and didnt even have a shot let alone one on target.

View attachment 229918

November Results

View attachment 229915

So overall it was a shocker of a month as we not only lost both of our Champions League games in between the two matches we played two league games and only managed draws in both of them and they were both come from behind draws.
We ended the month better beating rivals Hajduk thanks to a 70th minute Halilovic penalty.

League Table

View attachment 229913

3 points clear of Hajduk at the halfway stage of the season and thats only because we beat them in our last match whilst Rijeka who we drew with earlier in the month are just 4 points behind now.

Best Player - Marko Pjaca - 10 Goals and 11 Assists

View attachment 229912

Sometimes fm freak me out! The cb you sold to celtic in the summer is set to join them today for the exact same price. Spooky

Sometimes fm freak me out! The cb you sold to celtic in the summer is set to join them today for the exact same price. Spooky
Haha yes just seen that Simunovic joined them for £4.2Million.
how are you developing your youth? any tips?
I always think play them or loan them out, dont leave them in the reserves or only play them 5 times in the first team, in Dinamo with the league being quite easy i can sell an established player and then let someone whos 17 come in and play 40 games and develop a **** of a lot in a short period.
Keep it up! Good work..
thanks mate

Dinamo

View attachment 229420

December 2015

So we end our Champions League campaign this season against Man Utd in a very close and hard fought loss.

View attachment 229419

Champions League Group Table

View attachment 229418

One of my key attacking players Junior Fernandes is out for 10 Months!!!

View attachment 229417View attachment 229416

December Results

View attachment 229415

A bit of a poor end to the Year as we only manage a draw against Hajduk before the lose to Man Utd, we ended the year with a win against Istra but only thanks to a very late penalty winner.

League Table

View attachment 229414

Twenty games in and were 2 points clear at the top of the table and 3 points clear of Hajduk in 3rd.

Best Player - Marko Pjaca - 10 Goals

View attachment 229413