Disclaimer89's English Premier League Chairman Game - FM 2014 Edition

Which database would you chairmen prefer to use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Come on peeps sign up! Will you be using an updated database Disclaimer?

I wasn't going to, as an official updated transfer patch hasn't been released yet. Although a few people have pm'd asking about this, so I guess I could download and use a custom one with the update January transfers!

Just 8 spots left guys, get applying..

I wasn't going to, as an official updated transfer patch hasn't been released yet. Although a few people have pm'd asking about this, so I guess I could download and use a custom one with the update January transfers!

Just 8 spots left guys, get applying..

Strongly recommend LFC Marshalls. Always used his. But you'd have to have another look at the finances wouldn't you?

My press conference is all ready. Just need more people for this. Was debating being a **** in the conference and making the liverpool fans think "oh **** we've got another gillette and hicks" haha.

Strongly recommend LFC Marshalls. Always used his. But you'd have to have another look at the finances wouldn't you?

My press conference is all ready. Just need more people for this. Was debating being a **** in the conference and making the liverpool fans think "oh **** we've got another gillette and hicks" haha.

Yeah the finances would definitely need looked at again, if I were to use Marshalls update. I shall have a look into this after the spur's game!! COYS! :p

Yeah the finances would definitely need looked at again, if I were to use Marshalls update. I shall have a look into this after the spur's game!! COYS! :p

I think it would be good to have one season with the teams and finances as they are in the update, just because the team has really made their transfers really, would be more realistic, or you start the season a fresh and you decide how it should have been done?

I personally don't mind on the db.

Wouldn't anyone from the old game want to join this one? (Not of the apparent complainers though!)

Wouldn't anyone from the old game want to join this one? (Not of the apparent complainers though!)

I sent most of the previous game players a pm to give them a heads up, only a few got back to me.

Try making a thread on the discussion or stories page and see if that can get this any more interest

West Brom are now taken!

4 teams available to be taken now! I'll be taking the 5th and final team :p

Hoping we get this full soon, so I can get any changes made and have the Summer transfer window open for Friday.

Get promoting peeps!

I'll be happy to be Norwich if the canaries haven't been taken yet?