Disclaimer89's English Premier League Chairman Game - FM 2014 Edition

Which database would you chairmen prefer to use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Your chosen team: West Ham
Your Chairman's name: Jay Pedder

Have you Read the rules? - Yes
Have you participated in a chairman game before? - No
Do you fully understand how this will work? If, no what aspect? Yes

Your chosen team: West Ham
Your Chairman's name: Jay Pedder

Have you Read the rules? - Yes
Have you participated in a chairman game before? - No
Do you fully understand how this will work? If, no what aspect? Yes

Mind pm'n me that, just for my records. Welcome! :)

West Ham are now taken!
(My club on the last chairman game :'()

Need 2 more players!

Teams Available:
Newcastle
Hull City
Crystal Palace

So after the teams have been sorted. I take it we post up our new Chairman news. I assume we will be using the updated database? That's good if we do. How long will it take to revise budgets/finances

So after the teams have been sorted. I take it we post up our new Chairman news. I assume we will be using the updated database? That's good if we do. How long will it take to revise budgets/finances

From the poll results so far it looks like we will be using the updated database, indeed. When I am home from work tonight, I'l download the custom database and update the finances.

I shall post here and let everyone know when you can post up your chairman news. Shouldn't be too long now, only need 1 more player; hopefully be able to give the go ahead tonight to post up the 'New chairman' conference!

From the poll results so far it looks like we will be using the updated database, indeed. When I am home from work tonight, I'l download the custom database and update the finances.

I shall post here and let everyone know when you can post up your chairman news. Shouldn't be too long now, only need 1 more player; hopefully be able to give the go ahead tonight to post up the 'New chairman' conference!

Lost the ******* article I did. I'll re-do it now.

Come on one more player!!

My chairman news is all done, I went for the impressive looking approach and you guys will see that when we start up ;)

Well the sooner the last person joins the better! Spread the word peeps! ;)

View attachment 414770
**Finances have been updated**

Check the first page of the thread!

I have left the old finances in(grayed out) so you can see the difference! Enjoy!

Last edited: