Disclaimer89's English Premier League Chairman Game - FM 2014 Edition

Which database would you chairmen prefer to use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A content chairman here at the city ground after a shaky month seeing the team drop 9 out of a possible 12 but we cant complain we still sit in 3rd tied on point with arsenal so all in all a solid season so far just not a lot to celebrate this month. OH And Arnie We Will Be Back in second. HEHE could not resist it.

Solid return for city
View attachment 365618

Cardiff City had a solid month picking up 6pts from a total of 9 available. They currently find themselves in 5th position in the premier league, in a tightly contested top 8.

They struggled to get into the game against Newcastle, losing 1-0 at home. The game never really sparked into life and looked more like a pre-season friendly. Two victories followed against Wigan 2-0 and Aston Villa 1-0 both away from home. Cardiff have looked strong away from home winning 4 of their last 5 away fixtures. Mancini is looking at making the cardiff city stadium a more intimidating place and is asking the Soul Crew to up their ante. Loose bricks will be left along the route that opposing team's buses use and flares, drums, firecrackers and lighters will be provided in the stadium.

View attachment 365619
Mancini is said to have welcomed the mid-season break and thinks they should be introduced each season, however the continental is more accustomed to a winter break in December/January, rather than November. The period off gave him more time to focus on team cohesion following the summer influx of players.

Max Elola, the 18yr Uruguayan, has deputised for the injured Matej Delac in goal for the past couple of months, and wins Cardiff Citys player of the month award. It was expected that Elola wouldn't feature for a couple years but he has handled himself well and is seen as a genuine understudy to Delac when required.

Swansea falling through the table

View attachment 625602

Swansea City failed to grab any points in November, after Martinez saw his men lose to West Bromwich, Everton and Wigan. The welch team, who started off their campaign strongly, has now fallen through the table, and are just a point off relegation. Hit by an injury crisis, the positive is that most players are soon available again for Martinez, who had the following to say about his team's performance in November:

"Obviously it wasn't good enough. Sure, we have had injuries to key players, but what you want then is that another player takes his chance. This hasn't really happened, and we are glad that most players are soon back in the squad. We need that, certainly."

View attachment 364295

An unbeaten month in November has lifted some weight off of Jose Mourinho's back. However, he is still sitting down in 6th place which really isn't acceptable for new Chairman Lord Sugar who has laid down this Ultimatum to the Portuguese tactition.

"Although results seem to be turning around, I feel like I need to freshen things up come January, whether that is a change of Management or through the players, things will change. If we are not in the Champions League places by Jan the 1st Jose will see himself wave goodbye to Stamford Bridge. Let it be known that 4th place is a minimum and if I feel performances are not up to scratch despite being in 4th I will still look at Jose's position within the club."

We have had no word from the Mourinho camp but there have been rumours of unrest as Jose feels that his position should not be publicly scrutinized by his boss like that.

Either way December looks like a crunch month for the Blues. Join us in January to here what happens!

Hoping that the game save is loaded soon as I may be shopping for a new manager.

View attachment 361871
Unfortunately I have been too busy to keep this going. Was hoping after having a break I'd be able to keep this going. Unfortunately not.

I want to thank all the chairmen and most of all who actively participated throughout this game and from the beginning, most noticeably:

Naterr

NjmClare

LeighDelemere

Bornexplorer88

T1LL13

RTvD

Stokecfc

RiotAct

(and others)

Thanks guys, it has been a fun few months!! Hope you's had a blast!

GAME OVER!