Disclaimer89's English Premier League Chairman Game - FM 2015 Edition

View attachment 214679

Arsenal Transfer List

View attachment 214674
Alex Song - 5M
Still a very good defensive midfielder. HomeGrown and only on £15K per week. How can you say no?

View attachment 214672
Bryan Cristante 7.5M
Young talented playmaker. One of Sunderland's best performers last season. Should thrive at any mid-table club.

View attachment 214670
Serge Gnabry - 5M
Very quick HomeGrown winger. Has bags of potential and will improve given playing time.

View attachment 214667
Leighton Baines - 5M
Still an England-international, and performed extremely well when called upon last season. Will have a couple of more good years in him, but needs to be moved on to give room for Gaya to get playing time.

View attachment 214663
Mattia De Sciglio - 22M
A fantastic wing-back capable of covering both sides. However, unfavoured by Montella, so will be available for transfer.

View attachment 214659
Gedion Zelalem - 6M
Quality American playmaker who is also Homegrown. Available as soon as he returns from his loan at West Brom, where he started 30 games last term.

For Loan
View attachment 214666
Diego Zaragoza
A brilliant young Argentine defensive midfielder with unlimited potential. Will continue to improve over the course of the season and was one of Leicesters top3 in avg rating already last season.

View attachment 214657
Jonas Gonzalez
Quick, technical attacking midfielder with great Vision. Has loads of potential so will continue to improve throughout the season.

View attachment 214656
Sasa Andjelkovic
Physical beast of a striker. Quick and strong, with good finishing. Scored 5 in the 7 starts he got for Arsenal last season.

Newcastle Club Update

View attachment 977087

TRANSFER LIST

Attached below is our entire squad. What this means is that while there are no players I'm actively looking to sell, I am willing to consider offers on any player. Of course, expect certain players to cost much, much more than their in-game value ;)

View attachment 214647

Special mentions:

1. Remy Cabella has been one of our most consistent performers over the course of this game.

2. Paco Alcacer scored 25 goals in the league last season, only two behind top-scorer Lionel Messi.

3. Rolando Aarons has already agreed to join another club in-game.

Howay the lads, and of course, as always, allahu akbar.​

Update: Timo Horn to be sold to Liverpool.

Last edited:
Liverpool FC Transfer List:

Dejan Lovren - £3m (70k wages, Pleeeeease... :))

Kevin Kampl - £20m (70k wages)

Adam Johnson - £2.25m (50k wages)

Ricardo Kishna - £12.5m (42k wages)

Mathew Ryan - £5m (53k wages)

George Williams - £5.25m (12k wages)

Open to trades of other's ST or CM, anyone available from squad available for trades. :)

Thanks, Lewie Roberts, Liverpool F.C. Chairman

Last edited:

Man Utd transfer List

To Sell
MC A Di Maria £30m
AM M Rashford £4m
DC T Mensah £2m

For Loan or sale at the right price
GK V Milinkovic Savic
DC C Scope
DC K MacKenzie
DC C Chambers
DL I Iordanescu
MC L Monnier
ML J Murphy
AM D Mitchell

Last edited:

Stoke Transferlist
MR M Arnautovic £5m
DC P Wollscheid £3m
MC M Noble £2m
MC Charlie Colkett £1m
AT J Ngoy £1m

Been waiting 2 years for bids on some of these so open to offers on all

Ok because there's less of us the 2nd chance window isnt really needed therefore the FGN/DOm/loan window will be closed tommorow opening the c2c one shortly after :)

Spurs Transfer List Update

Selling both Mirallas and Traore for £7m each! Both class players still, just it need to improve the Spurs team just a bit for Champions League football next season. Am open to negotiations as always, and will listen to offers on any players (might be hard to pry away my HG players from me as I only have eight first teamers :D)

View attachment 967066
Foreign Transfer Roundup

Completed Transfers
PlayerOld ClubNew ClubNew WageTransfer Fee
Sebastian RodeBayernSwansea50KSigns in July
Xabi AlonsoBayernWest Brom18KSigns in July
Andres IniestaBarcelonaSwansea80KSigns in July

Don't forget there were a few signings from the January window to complete on too. ;)
Looking forward to having Xabi Alonso for a year or two.........

EDIT: Just noticed that Alonso has planned to retire... never mind!!

Last edited:
View attachment 977087

TRANSFER LIST

Attached below is our entire squad. What this means is that while there are no players I'm actively looking to sell, I am willing to consider offers on any player. Of course, expect certain players to cost much, much more than their in-game value ;)

View attachment 977088

Special mentions:

1. Remy Cabella has been one of our most consistent performers over the course of this game.

2. Paco Alcacer scored 25 goals in the league last season, only two behind top-scorer Lionel Messi.

3. Rolando Aarons has already agreed to join another club in-game.

Howay the lads, and of course, as always, allahu akbar.​

Update: Timo Horn to be sold to Liverpool.

Limited Time Offers:

1. Remy Cabella: AM(RLC): 25 million
2. Eugene Konoplyanka: M(L), AM(LC): 25 million

Would entertain offers for either of these two. Only for a limited amount of time though.

Final Reminder that the FOR/DOM/LOAN window will be shut tonight!

(no 2nd chance window as I've been telling you if you've got your man or not)

View attachment 977782
Manchester City Press Conference Announcement

After much consideration Manchester City are Delighted to announce their new manager...

View attachment 214333

Carlo Ancelotti!

Experienced, great man management and just a winner despite his recent Chelsea stint we are hoping for a successful season, and believe Carlo Ancelotti can help us achieve it. Building on the failures of last year and with an epic squad now you'll see ;) Ancelotti has been tasked with the challenge of bringing us the title and competing for Europe.

Lets see if he can deliver!

Final Reminder that the FOR/DOM/LOAN window will be shut tonight!

(no 2nd chance window as I've been telling you if you've got your man or not)

You haven't told me :(

You did get my FGN transfer request, right?

View attachment 976375
West Ham revised transfer list

Get your bargains here!! summer clear out!!!

Stewart Downing - Free!! (Home Grown)
A quality acquisition for most Premiership teams. Still has a wicked cross on him

Aaron Lennon - Free!! (Home Grown)
Wonderful player, doesnt fit into our system. Still has pace and acceleration of 15 and is a quality winger.

Siem De Jong - £4 mil
Leaving because of transfer plans. This lad scored 5 goals in 8 starts last year and still has plenty of goals in him.

David Wheater - £500k (Home Grown)
Tall centre back with outstanding jumping and heading stats, part of the 3rd most successful defence in the Prem last seaosn.

James Tomkins - £1.5 mil (Home Grown)
You need to check this guy out. Bargain price as his in game value is £4.9 mil, quality centre back for anything but the top 4.

Jefferson Montero - £2.5 mil
Class winger stranded at a club that doesnt play wingers. Played 25 non competitive games last season and scored 13 goals and made 8 assists. Expecting strong interest.

Steven Naismith - £1 mil (Home Grown)
This lad knows how to score a goal. Low wages and low asking price make him a solid bet. Extremely useful as an AMC or ST

Nathaniel Chalobah - £4 mil (Home Grown)
Promising young versatile player. Good at CB, CDM, CM with some cracking stats, going to be a star.

Adrian - £2 mil

Great goalkeeper made redundant by the arrival of Mignolet. 11 appearances and just 12 goals conceded with 16 for his reflexes. Surely a first choice for smaller clubs.

ALL PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE

Back