Disclaimer89's English Premier League Chairman Game - FM 2015 Edition

976073d1446998058-disclaimer89s-english-premier-league-chairman-game-football-manager-2015-edition-715px-fa_crest_2009.svg.png

Transfer Window is Open!

So the Non c2c window so foreign transfers, domestic free etc will be open untill tuesday 6pm

Then I'll post and confirm extend the deadline for 24 hours

Then the c2c Window Opens meaning it will shut at Friday 6pm and we should start simming by the weekend sound good? :)

Also anyone who wants to join the game, change clubs or transfer players or whatever pm me.

Also lol All prem players are unavailable untill the c2c window regardless if theres a chairman or not just in case someone wants to take over a club

Non-chairman Prem Clubs will have the same rules as foreign transfers 2 limit and 1.5 times etc depending on size

any Q's pm me :)

Last edited:
View attachment 976109

Man City Chairman u-Swing!

After much thought I can confirm that not only will I be staying on as a football Chairman in fm15 and I will be retaining my position as Man City Chairman after a disappointing season. Znik im coming for that title! :p

(Thanks SaintMotBot and Lewie especially for helping me see the right choice!)

Last edited:
[TABLE="width: 291"]
[TR]
[TD]Arsenal[/TD]
[TD]Znik[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Bolton[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Cardiff[/TD]
[TD]BCfc1[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Chelsea[/TD]
[TD]AW190[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Crystal Palace[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Everton[/TD]
[TD]Yeti01[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Leicester[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Liverpool[/TD]
[TD]Lewie[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Man City[/TD]
[TD]Joshster[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Man Utd[/TD]
[TD]Stone Cold[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Middlesbourgh[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Newcastle[/TD]
[TD] Rishmanisation
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Notts Forest[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Southampton[/TD]
[TD]crchamp[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Stoke[/TD]
[TD]RVP20[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Sunderland[/TD]
[TD]Xsoviiet[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Swansea[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Tottenham[/TD]
[TD]att419[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]West Brom[/TD]
[TD]Bornexplorer88[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]West Ham[/TD]
[TD]SaintotmotBot[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Ok so Currently I think these are the teams taken if ive missed someone or you want a team shout up :)

Last edited:
[FONT=source_sans_proregular]https://mega.nz/#!2QAmEBLL

That should be the link with all loans done, inform me if any changes need to be made! (I know about 1 that needs to happen)

EDIT: Think you need decryption key, here it is: [/FONT]
[FONT=source_sans_proregular]!IEDZEbjEz0E-aEiwnrWXMiv-ezzC1dxDd1ko-_Cqeek[/FONT]

View attachment 215028

It is with great delight that I can officially announce the takeover of West Ham United football club. This is a fantastic club with a terrific history and I hope that I can continue to move us forward and retain our place at the sharp end of the Premier League table.

The first thing to do is to give a massive congratulations to Footy1 for his Chairman of the Year title and for all of the hard work that he put in to the clubs fantastic season last time out. I will do my utmost to continue your good work.

With significant funds available to invest in the team, a fantastic stadium in which to play our football and a talented playing squad, the future looks bright for the Hammers!

Yours Faithfully..

View attachment 215022

View attachment 215023

Last edited:
Remember to clear your inboxes in preparation for the transfer window!

Especially you Stonecold! ;)

Can we just get a confirmation of our finances? Because Joshsters save says I have 51 mil.. but Lewies loan save says I have 12 mil :P

Can we just get a confirmation of our finances? Because Joshsters save says I have 51 mil.. but Lewies loan save says I have 12 mil :P

That, is probably something to do with Agent fees.

But I see in my save, you have £49m...

View attachment 215003
West Ham United transfer list

Cheikhou Kouyate - Free! (£30k Wages)

Nathaniel Chalobah - £5 mil (£20.5k wages)
Valuable home grown player! ;)

Aaron Lennon - £2 mil (£67k wages)
Still a valuable player with his pace and crossing ability.

Jefferson Montero - £5 mil (15k wages)
An absolutely class act. Still fairly young at 28 and with low wages, a near perfect winger with pace and guile.

Stewart Downing - Free! (£56k wages)
What a player. Can play on both wings, plenty of league experience and assists aplenty. and he's absolutely free!

All players are available at the right place! feel free to enquire!

Feel free to do transfer lists and make deals just dont pm them untill I open the c2c window wednesday ta :)

speaking off I like to announce my transfer list:

David Silva/Nasri hoping to sell one dont care who

that is all :)

Spurs Transfer List

Kevin Mirallas - £8.5m

Adama Traore - £8.5m

Two top quality attacking midfielders at a really good price. Come and get them!

Matteo Daemian - £5m

Experienced right back, well he can play anywhere across the back, and still very solid.

As as always, I will listen to offers on any players. And these prices are negotiable.

Last edited:
Liverpool FC Transfer List:

Dejan Lovren - £3.5m (70k wages, Pleeeeease... :))

Kevin Kampl - £21m (70k wages)

Adam Johnson - £3m (50k wages)

Ricardo Kishna - £14m (42k wages)

Open to trades of other's ST or CM, anyone available from squad available for trades. :)

Thanks, Lewie Roberts, Liverpool F.C. Chairman

View attachment 214961
#TheListIsHere
We finish 5th and practically no-one is unhappy so... :P

Karl Darlow - £1m
Well... HG and a decent GK i suppose

Demerai Gray - £2m
Well... 3rd in Worst Signing of the Season! Decent winger tbf, and HG.

Ramires - £1m SOLD

Still as good as he was when we actually played him - looking for a new home.

Georgio Chiellini - £2m
Still an outstanding defender, but behind Stones and Zouma in the pecking order and on rather large wages. Can still do a job anywhere (and capable of stopping Messinaldo)

Lucas Pratto (#ThePrat) - £5m SOLD
A very versatile player, still capable of playing at the highest level but we want him gone as we look for another top class striker to replace Costa

Willian - £10m SOLD
Do I need to say anymore? Top quality player, not favoured by Conte

Anyone else is available at a reasonable price

Also, is the foreign transfer window open now?

Last edited:
LCFC Statement

THE ISIS HAS DECIDED TO STEP DOWN AS OWNERS OF LEICESTER CITY WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT.

ALLAHU AKBAR

View attachment 976338

BREAKING: ISIS TAKES OVER THE CLUB

The ISIS is delighted to announce that they have purchased Newcastle United after the previous owner fled off to Liverpool. We are looking forward to taking Newcastle to the next level after establishing Leicester City as a Premier League club. My best wishes to Paul Lambert and the boys at LCFC for the upcoming season.

Howay the lads!

Allahu Akbar.​

View attachment 214955
West Ham revised transfer list

Get your bargains here!! summer clear out!!!

Stewart Downing - Free!! (Home Grown)
A quality acquisition for most Premiership teams. Still has a wicked cross on him

Aaron Lennon - Free!! (Home Grown)
Wonderful player, doesnt fit into our system. Still has pace and acceleration of 15 and is a quality winger.

Siem De Jong - £4 mil
Leaving because of transfer plans. This lad scored 5 goals in 8 starts last year and still has plenty of goals in him.

David Wheater - £500k (Home Grown)
Tall centre back with outstanding jumping and heading stats, part of the 3rd most successful defence in the Prem last seaosn.

James Tomkins - £1.5 mil (Home Grown)
You need to check this guy out. Bargain price as his in game value is £4.9 mil, quality centre back for anything but the top 4.

Jefferson Montero - £2.5 mil
Class winger stranded at a club that doesnt play wingers. Played 25 non competitive games last season and scored 13 goals and made 8 assists. Expecting strong interest.

Steven Naismith - £1 mil (Home Grown)
This lad knows how to score a goal. Low wages and low asking price make him a solid bet. Extremely useful as an AMC or ST

Nathaniel Chalobah - £4 mil (Home Grown)
Promising young versatile player. Good at CB, CDM, CM with some cracking stats, going to be a star.

Adrian - £2 mil

Great goalkeeper made redundant by the arrival of Mignolet. 11 appearances and just 12 goals conceded with 16 for his reflexes. Surely a first choice for smaller clubs.

Can I remind everyone that the Foreign, Domestic & loans window is open so pm me ur requests only had one so far!

Back