Disclaimer89's English Premier League Chairman Game - FM 2015 Edition

Save Game coming anytime soon? And whats happening with this going forward. More than happy to help in any way if we can get the summer and next season started ASAP!

I spoke with him on Steam, the save game should be up tomorrow, no guarentees though. :P

Id just like to offer my support if anyone is continuing the game,i could do some of the admin stuff e.g. keeping track of transfers and managers

Have you noticed this has been going relatively slow? If you need someone to do it quicker, I could help? I have the IG Editor, and could do it quite quick as well, I know people want to play FM16 as well. I'm quick with transfers as well. Ask me if you need someone! :)

I'd be game to help too! Have the IG Editor and the Real Time editor. Was also considering starting one for FM16, so this would be a good opportunity to get used to stuff :P

As always anyone can ask me any questions in relation to a chairman game, but sadly i dont have the time to run one anymore

Hey, glad to see this game still has interest in continuing!

I am too busy with the new job to take back control of the game so hopefully someone can step up and keep this going :) Just like born said, I will answer any questions to help whoever is running the game :)

Good luck guys, I'll check in every once in a while; when I get a chance!

SaintMotbBot Inbox Full!

Im happy to run it for fm16 but looking to get it for £20 :p

Dunno reli Znik hasnt posted final game save and weve only got about 8 people wanting to carry on so personally I think we should call it day for this years chairman game

:p

can you really continue with only 8 players give or take?

There's more than 8 people.

Joshster - Man City?
crchamp - QPR - Probz
Me - Man Utd
Lewie - Newcastle
rishmanisation - Leicester
Matt419 - Tottenham
XSOViiET - Sunderland
RVP20 - Stoke
bcfc1 - Cardiff
bornexplorer88 - West Brom
Saintmobot - Wolves - Promoted teams
Aw190 - Chelsea
Yeti01 - Everton

(List from Stonecold)

alright kwl in that case ill have the game up and running tommorow if the game save is out :p

Ok I can confirm that we are continuing!

Znik's gonna have a season summary just before I open the window quick note any new players who want to join pm me, current members who want to switch to unavailable club's especially those who got relegated pm me happy to do so

Im going to be taking 1st half and Znik 2nd like last time (with lewie helping with editing ta!) so send all pm's to me untill january then znik

cheers everybody for keeping this going lol

View attachment 215203

Lewie Roberts - The Word

Hello there fans of Newcastle United, it's Lewie here. This season has been a dream season, having finished 6th, and pulling closer to 4th than most outsider teams ever would have, and also reaching an FA Cup Final. But...

It's time to say good bye.

I have to try and avenge previous demons elsewhere, and try to make myself happy. Newcastle will always be in my heart though, I would love to thank the staff, especially Jokanovic, the players, the board, and everyone involved with Newcastle, you fans are special.

Thank you, and good night.

View attachment 215187

Liverpool owner Mark Viduka leaves - Old Chairman comes Back

Breaking news here at Anfield, it looks like Viduka has left Liverpool, Mark Viduka has left Liverpool, he apparently had an agreement in January, after losing interest in English football. This may cause a storm, but reports have been coming in, Lewie Roberts, the Newcastle chairman has taken charge, hold on...

Yes... yes.. alright..

Ahem, breaking news, Lewie Roberts, is the New Liverpool FC Owner!

He has reportedly sent a list around, let's see what it says:

Liverpool FC Transfer List:

Dejan Lovren - £6m (70k wages, Pleeeeease... :))

Roberto Firmino - £30m (110k wages)

Kevin Kampl - £22.5m (70k wages)

Adam Johnson - £3m (50k wages)

Ricardo Kishna - £15m (42k wages)

Open to trades of other's ST or CM, anyone available from squad available for trades. :)

Thanks, Lewie Roberts, Liverpool F.C. Chairman

View attachment 215210
End of season review, Part 1.

It was a season to remember in the Premier League, as European places, as well as the relegation battle was not decided until the final round. English teams dominated in Europe, picking up both the major titles, and with the World Cup looming, the English national team should be in good shape to compete for the title.

Club Reviews:

View attachment 215199
Arsenal​
A year to remember for the Gunners, as they won a massive 5 titles. For the second year running, Arsenal can call themselves champions of Europe as they battled to victory in one of the most entertaining Champions League finals we have ever seen. The 4-4 draw with Schalke was decided on penalties, with the London club coming out on top. In the league, Arsenal won their first title in 14 years, but were matched closely by Man Utd.
Star man: Lionel Messi; 43 goals in 56 games in his first season at the club. Won the Champions League best player as well as FWA Player of the Year.

After last year's surprise 7th place, Cardiff took a small step backwards with a 13th place finish this year. It is still a respectable position, as the Welsh club looked safe from relegation throughout the year. Exits in the Quarter Final of the Capital One Cup, as well as the 3rd round of the FA cup, meant a year where focus was on building a squad for the next, perhaps, with a few key signings, Russel Slade can take his team back towards the European Spots next year.
Star Man: Charlie Austin; 24 goals in 38 games meant Austin was 3rd in the BPL Golden Boot award. Surprisingly the striker is yet to recieve an International callup, but perhaps he could be a wild card for a World Cup spot?

It was a year to forget for Chelsea fans. Despite massive investments in the summer, nothing went right during the season. They lost out to Besiktas in the playoff for Champions League, which meant Thursday Night football for the whole year. A Quarter Final exit to Bayern Munich, meant no European success to add to a 5th place finish. Europa League next season as well could make for a tricky year under the new leadership of Antonio Conte.
Star Man: Eden Hazard; 58 games and 18 goals for the Belgian magician, who had an avg rating of 7,63.

View attachment 215176
Crystal Palace
Another solid year for the London club, but only 2 points away from relegation means that perhaps a change in the lack of investment into the squad is needed. Palace have had a stable squad for several seasons, but for Gary Bowyer to improve on this year's 15th place finish, there could be a need for stronger squad depth.
Star Man: Kenedy; The Brazilian scored 18 goals in 38 starts, and could be seeing interest from other clubs during the summer.

Tipped by many for relegation, Everton had a very solid season, finishing in 10th place. A difficult economic situation meant Everton had to start the season by selling some of their top players, but a turnaround in that area saw a large investment made in January. This should mean an exciting time ahead for the Everton faithful.
Star Man: Gerson; the Man City loanee had a brilliant year, pulling all the strings. Several Young Player of the Month awards saw him rise to one of the most promising young talents in the league. It remains to be seen if Man City give him a shot next season, or if he'll have to spend another year out on loan.

View attachment 215171
Leicester
Another mid-table finish for the foxes, who have established themselves away from the relegation zone. Early exits in both cups meant the focus was on building for the next year, and defensively, Leicester look solid. However, with the top scorers only netting 9 goals, perhaps some focus on improving the offence could be on the cards this summer.
Star Man: Marcos Rojo; a very solid year for the Argentine, starting 39 games and having an avg rating of 7,09.

View attachment 215157
Liverpool
A transitional year for the Reds, who were also left in a very difficult economic situation. Sales of some key squad players in January meant a uninspiring 9th place finish. Jürgen Klopp was hired in mid-season, but released at the end of the season. Scotsman Derek McInnes now has a big challenge to bring Liverpool back towards European places.
Star Man: Roberto Firmino; 14 goals in 32 starts is an impressive tally for an attacking midfielder. It remains to be seen if Liverpool can keep hold of him without European football in sight.

Another unconvincing year for Man City saw the end of Josep Guardiola as City manager. A 4th place finish, Champions League group stage exit, Europa League semi-final defeat to Spurs and Capital One cup win was not enough to keep the job. A new manager is yet to be named, but a lot of big names are mentioned. We have a big summer ahead at the Etihad.
Star Man: Sergio Aguero; 30 goals in 45 starts for the Argentine, who had a season without major injuries for the first time in a long while. If he remains fit, City should be up challenging for the title with a few adjustments to the squad.

Man Utd's tally of 80 points meant an impressive league campaign, but 8 losses were a few too many to grab the title. A good 2nd place finish though, for the most consistent team over the last few years. It was a year of almosts, as they were defeated in the semi-finals of the Capital One cup, and quarter-finas in the Champions League. Summer usually means loads of cash to burn for the Red Devils, so we can be sure of investments to make a title-winning squad again.
Star Man: Falcao; the Columbian has found his former self, as he netted 31 goals in 45 starts. 15 goals in 11 international appearances signals that Columbia will be a force to be reckoned with at the World Cup this summer.

A season of much encouragement from the Magpies, as Newcastle fans once again can start to dream of a return to the side they saw in the 90's. Newcastle are exciting to watch again and Slavisa Jokanovic has really gotten the most out of the summer investments. An impressive 6th place finish in the league means European football next year, and deep runs in both cups, with a heartbreaking FA cup final penalty loss as the biggest moment, should leave Newcastle fans very excited about the squad's chances moving forward.
Star Man: Paco Alcacer; What a first season for the Spaniard. 31 goals in 42 starts, and only beaten by Lionel Messi in the fight for the Golden Boot. Paco could be an outsider for a striker spot for Spain this summer, despite not recieving an international call-up yet.

Part 2 will include chairman of the year, signing of the season as well as worst signing of the season awards.

View attachment 215142
End of Season Review Part 2

View attachment 975912
QPR
After a fantastic season last year, the pressure was on the QPR squad to handle European football as well as the domestic campaign. Unfortunately, the sales of key players in the summer left a disjointed squad. In the end, a nightmare of a season meant QPR ended rock bottom. A high point was their European campaign, which stopped when faced with Bayern Munich in the knockout stage.
Star Man: Alex Telles; the left back had a very solid season, despite QPR's struggles. 47 games with an avg rating of 7.01 should see the Brazilian a wanted man for other Premiership clubs.

View attachment 215130
Southampton
As a promoted side, Southampton were favoured to avoid relegation, and Steve Bruce's men did so very thoroughly. An 11th place finish is a good building block for next year. The January signing of Cristiano Ronaldo proved a worthy gamble, but it remains to be seen how it will effect the finances of the Saints in the years to come.
Star Man: Cristiano Ronaldo; 17 goals in 24 starts since joining in January means that the 33year-old still has the goods. It will be interesting to see how he can handle a whole season in the Premiership at his advancing age in the year to come.

Stoke have established themselves as a top half side, and this year was no different. A solid 7th place finish was a big positive, but two early cup exits meant there wasn't much to play for in the latter half of the season. Next season should see Stoke push for Europe if they invest smartly in certain positions.
Star Man: Ezequiel Munoz; the big Argentine has been rock solid at the back. An avg rating of 7.34 over 38 games puts him up with the best in the league. He's also played himself into the Argentine side, and may well be looking forward to a busy summer at the World Cup.

View attachment 215118
Sunderland
As has become tradition, Sunderland were involved in a tight relegation battle until the final league round. But once again, they found a way to stay in the league by a single point. In order to avoid that next season, strengthening in key areas is an absolute must for the team that scored the fewest goals in the Premiership this season.
Star Man: Everton Ribeiro; the Brazilian has become a big hero to the Sunderland fans. Another 11 goals in 38 starts this season means he is one of the Black Cats few goal threats. A key to future survival will be keeping hold of him during the summer transfer window.

As one of the more active teams in the transfer market, Swansea struggled to set their squad, and quickly had to settle for fighting relegation. In the end, they managed just about enough, and saved their spot under new manager Slutskiy. It remains to be seen if the next season will be more exciting, or if the Swans will be stuck at the wrong end of the table again.
Star Man: Jonjo Shelvey; the England international played a big part in saving Swansea. An avg rating of 7.04 from 32 games meant he was a key figure during the entire season.

View attachment 215114
Tottenham
What a year it has been for the Spurs faithful. Finally breaking into the top 4, with a fantastic 3rd place finish, as well as winning the Europa League means that Tottenham are back in the Champions League once again. Exciting times for North London clubs, and Tottenham's success comes from young players who have played their way into the squad over several seasons.
Star Man: Memphis Depay; the Dutch superstar scored 24 goals from 62 starts on the left wing. With his trickery, pace and powerful shooting, he's becoming one of the world's best in his position.

After having lots of money to spend in the summer, Watford looked to be heading for an exciting campaign as a newly promoted side. However, a very leaky defence meant that they conceded the most goals in the league, which will always mean struggling to avoid relegation. A 19th place finish sees Watford return to the Championship, but their squad should be more than strong enough to see them return, under the leadership of Premieship journeyman manager Jose Mourinho!
Star Man: James McCarthy; the Irishman had a terrific year in the centre of midfield. An avg rating of 7.49 from 23 starts shows that he's a top quality Premiership midfielder. There should be loads of clubs looking at McCarthy when strengthening for the new season.

The Baggies had another solid year and were never involved in the relegation battle. A 12th place finish is a decent return for a squad that has brought in some great talents that hopefully can improve that position in the future. A disappointment to the fans are the two cup runs, where fans would have wished to have something more to cheer for at the end of the season.
Star Man: Ezequiel Lavezzi; the Argentine had a great season, scoring 15 goals from 31 games, and averaging a rating of 7.14. Despite being 33 years old, he should be key in the coming season as well, also as a tutor for the young talents WBA have at their disposal.

An exciting year for the Hammers fans. Two deep cup-runs saw them play in the final of both domestic cups. The Capital One Cup final ended up in heartbreak, as Man City proved too strong, but in the FA Cup, West Ham beat Newcastle on penalties to secure a cup title. A solid 8th place finish in the league was a big improvement on the 16th place finish of last year, so all in all, a very good season for West Ham.
Star Man: Ryan Bertrand; the English left back started 57 games and had an avg rating of 7,21 to complete an extremely consistent season.
After being promoted in style, Wolves were hoping to remain in the division for longer than a single season. Unfortunately, heartbreak on the final day saw them relegated by a single point. A lack of goals ended up costing them their Premiership status, but Wolves will be looking to bounce right back, after acquiring a solid squad.
Star Man: Chuks Aneke; the Nigerian had a great year, scoring 9 goals from 39 starts in central midfield. He had an avg rating of 7.04, and played a big part in keeping Wolves in the fight against relegation for as long as they did.

Transfer Awards:

Signing of the Season:

View attachment 215102
3: Gerson, Everton - Loan
The Brazilian was a key figure to Everton's strong 10th place finish. To secure him without having to pay was a coup for Everton.

View attachment 215098
2: Joe Allen, Sunderland - £2M
Snapping up Joe Allen in a package deal for 4 different players proved a real bargain for Sunderland. Allen was the Sunderland player with the highest avg rating, and is now worth almost £12M

View attachment 976017
1: Paco Alcacer, Newcastle - £10M
An absolute peach of a signing from Newcastle chairman lewie100. Paco scored 25 league goals, second only to a player that cost almost £60M more than him. He is now worth £25M after helping Newcastle to a 6th place finish, and is attracting attention from bigger clubs all over Europe.

Worst Signing of the Season:
View attachment 215094
3: Demarai Gray, Chelsea - £12M
Paying £12M for a player, only to loan him out to Middlesbrough and then transfer list him for £3.5M is a poor piece of business for Chelsea.

View attachment 215084
2: Josh Murphy, Man Utd - £18.5M
Man Utd paid a large sum to secure the signature of former Norwich man Murphy. But he never quite made the breakthrough, starting 8 games with an avg rating of 6.87. Josh is now worth £9.25M and is unhappy at Old Trafford.

View attachment 215090
1: Emmanuel Mammana, Tottenham - £20M
Tottenham end up paying a total of £20M for 22 year old Mammana. He started 5 games for them, averaging a rating of 6.68. Not great value for your money, for an otherwise clever spending Spurs chairman.

Chairman of the Year

Footy1 - West Ham
As the vote ended in a tie, the FA jury have decided that the worthy winner of this season's chairman of the year is Footy1 of West Ham. After leading West Ham to an impressive two cup finals, an 8th place finish, as well as a decent Europa League run, footy1 can be proud to have achieved so by smart scouting, and spotting bargains that others overlooked. A well deserved win!

Last edited:
View attachment 215066

BPL Team Finances

[TABLE="width: 500"]
[TR]
[TD="align: left"]Club[/TD]
[TD]Finances[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Arsenal[/TD]
[TD]£102,516,049[/TD]
[/TR]