Disclaimer89's English Premier League Chairman Game - FM 2015 Edition

Were into the last 48 hours! and with no interest in the 4 listed players im open to offers (listed prices will lead to a instant sale)

Stoke's Transfer List
Nacer Chadil £4m
Robert Huth £4m
P Bardsley £1m
Marc Wilson £1m

Would consider offers for the other center backs as i need too sell one of them!

Free
S Sidwell
Andy Wilkinson
Dionatan Tixeria
Daniel Bachmann
Jamie Ness

Huge Transfer News At Goodison

View attachment 242402

So some huge transfer news coming out of Everton as they sell two of their brightest stars to secure their financial future.
First off John Stones has joined Chelsea FC for £10Million and Branislav Ivanovic + Gary Cahill have joined Everton in exchange.
Whilst Romulu Lukaku has joined Manchester Utd for £20Million and Angelo Henriquez, Everton who were £19Million in debt when CoolMcool took over are now back in the black by £11Million whilst securing 3 brilliant players at the same time.

Transfer List

Per Mertesacker - £6Million
Dwight Gayle - £1Million
Mikel Arteta - £500k
Steven Fletcher - £5Million

I would love a couple of decent loan players if anyone wants one of their youngsters to get some game time​

Sunderland Fire Sale

Costel Pantilimon GK ~ Not getting game time, great in game keeper £100k #Bargain SOLD

Jordan Pickford GK ~ Young Keeper with potential, great backup £500k now 200k

Valentin Roberge DC ~ Solid Centre back £1.5m now 500k

Billy Jones D/WBR ~ Great season, homegrown, great mid table player or top backup £5m now £2.5m

Jack Rodwell DM/MC ~ Solid all round performer, loads of potential, homegrown £15m now 7.5m

Liam Bridcutt DM/MC ~ Team player, consistent, versatile and quick £5m now 2m

Adam Johnson M/AMLR ~ Top player, playing for England once more £17m now 10m

Will Buckley AMR/MR, AMLC ~ Wasted talent at Sunderland, blame Poyet £1m now £0

Jordi Gomez AMLC ~ Another wasted talent, think poor mans Cazorla £1m now £0

The following are free to a good home, will do a good job but do not fit my philosophy

John O'Shea ~ Quality veteran CB

Jermaine Defoe ~ Fit as ****, natural goal scorer SOLD

Luca Toni ~ Determined and big game player, still scores goals at his ripe old age.

Trades welcome on any of the listed players, offers considered on any of the other players within the squad.

Spurs Update
Just a quick thing. I want to offer both Malcom (quality young Brazilian striker) and Patrick Robert's (quality young English AMR) out on loan. On top of that, Ryan Mason is available for £7.5m and Thomas Carroll for £4m. They're both good premiership English CM's.

View attachment 242392

Chelsea FC Transfer Roundup
Ins
John Stones - The talented young defender joins from Everton and is seen as JT's natural heir. Him and Zouma are expected to be first choice CB's in the future.

Aaron Cresswell - After an excellent debut season at West Ham, he moves across London to Chelsea to fill the LB spot which was identified as the weak link in the team.

Outs
Branislav Ivanovic + Gary Cahill - The strong defensive duo move to Everton as part of the deal to bring Stones to the Bridge. While they are still good, age isn't on their side and they will get more game time up north.

Ryan Bertrand - A solid left back, but not Chelsea standard - used as bait in the Cresswell deal.

Patrick Bamford - The young English forward continues his climb up the leagues with a loan move to West Ham. He will get more game time there, as Welbeck doesn't look as good after his injury and Heskey is quite old now.

Tomas Kalas - The young Czech defender moves on loan to West London allies Fulham and he will help them to finish above QPR. There is an option for Fulham to purchase him for £5.5m

Hazard - The brilliant young Belgian moves to Fulham for £5.5m. He has proven himself to be decisive in big games, but there just isn't room for him in this squad. We would like to place on record our thanks to Hazard for all the effort he put in during his time with us. His brother is said to be saddened that he won't be playing alongside the more talented Hazard at Chelsea, but is pleased that they can stay living together.

Ruben Loftus-Cheek + Ruben Neves - The talented twosome move on loan to Reading for the season where they will hopefully gain valuable experience to help them fight for a first team place next season.

Kenneth Omeruo + Matej Delac - Two youngsters move out of Chelsea and go to Aston Villa for £1.5m.

More deals are expected as Chelsea still have a massive transfer list.​

Itay Shechter

View attachment 242372

Signed by outgoing manager Gus Poyet.

Itay is not part of the Sunderland philosophy so I am willing to take a loss on him and move him on.

Available for loan or Free transfer as I want to free up his position for some of my youngsters.

PS inbox now clear for those who tried to message me.

Last edited:
Hazard - The brilliant young Belgian moves to Fulham for £5.5m. He has proven himself to be decisive in big games, but there just isn't room for him in this squad. We would like to place on record our thanks to Hazard for all the effort he put in during his time with us. His brother is said to be saddened that he won't be playing alongside the more talented Hazard at Chelsea, but is pleased that they can stay living together.​

How's that for you QPR? :)

Also have you (crchamp) seen the media predictions? Fulham are predicted higher than QPR :P

Newcastle Takeover

BREAKING NEWS!!! New just in here at BBC, Newcastle has been sold to business man Reece B.

It has emerged behind the scenes at Newcastle Reece has launched a successful takeover bid for Newcastle United FC. We go straight over to St James Park now for the Press Conference.

PRESS: Well Reece this takeover has come a surprise to most people with the sudden takeover, What has been going on behind the scenes here?

REECE: Well firstly I would like to welcome myself, and it is my pleasure to be the chairman for such a prestigious club. After watching Newcastle closely throughout last season I believe I can take this club to the next level and keep pushing.

PRESS: Do you have any news regarding the team and transfer policies for the forthcoming?

REECE: Well after closely watching the boys I was very impressed with the squad and there performance last season. At present nobody is transfer listed but we are willing to listen to offers for players, I have also spoken to the Manager Oscar and have allocated some money for transfers.

PRESS: Haven spoken with Oscar Tabarez are you happy with his performance as Manager?

REECE: Yes, Me and Oscar have spoken and I made it very clear I want him on board for the forthcoming season. The club performed very well last season and it would be very foolish to change the current set up here at St James.

Well thats all here from St James Park, We will see what the new season brings for Newcastle.

READING CHAIRMAN MICHAEL FARINARO HAS ANNOUNCED THAT THE CLUB HAVE SIGNED WALES GOALKEEPER WAYNE HENNESSEY FROM CRYSTAL PALACE FOR A FEE OF £500,000.
HE BECOMES THE CLUBS 5th SIGNING

View attachment 242342
Fulham FC is glad to announce the first three new players that will be joining the team this season.

Ashley Williams
View attachment 242341Central defender Ashley Williams will be joining the club in a few days after agreeing a contract, and will arrive on a free transfer from Swansea. The deal was already agreed before the new owner arrived at the club, and Thompson wasn't too happy with this transfer because Williams will be the highest paid player at the club this season. Williams' experience will be a great addition both on and off the pitch though.

Tomas Kalas
View attachment 242338Tomas Kalas will be joining Fulham on loan from Chelsea. The young Czech is a central defender who can play as a right defender as well, and has great potential. Fulham is also happy to announce that a deal is agreed with Chelsea where the club can permanently takeover the player at the end of the season for a fee of 5.5m.

Hazard
View attachment 242334Perhaps the biggest transfer for Fulham so far, is Hazard arriving from Chelsea. The young talented Belgian is able to play on both wings or as an attacking midfielder and will certainly be a great addition to the squad. Fulham only had to pay the small price of 5.5m for the player as there wasn't room for him anymore at the other club in West-London. Hazard had a lot of clubs to choose from, but it is said that he chose for Fulham so that he would only be a few miles seperated from his brother.

View attachment 242327
Hull City lost in a bet to the great Drew Carey
View attachment 242326
Drew Carey put up his share of the Seattle Sounders against Hull City's ex Chairman's ownership of Hull, and won... No murder here at least!
After looking through the squad, Drew Carey is looking to sell any 2 of the 6 strikers we have, and will be doing very little business in the window.
Transfer list:
N'Doye- 8 M
Abel Hernandez- 13.5 M
Jelavic - 7 M
Aluko- 4 M
Anelka - 500 k
Sagbo - 2 M

Hazard
View attachment 912403Perhaps the biggest transfer for Fulham so far, is Hazard arriving from Chelsea. The young talented Belgian is able to play on both wings or as an attacking midfielder and will certainly be a great addition to the squad. Fulham only had to pay the small price of 5.5m for the player as there wasn't room for him anymore at the other club in West-London. Hazard had a lot of clubs to choose from, but it is said that he chose for Fulham so that he would only be a few miles seperated from his brother.
[/CENTER][/QUOTE]

See here at QPR we have a little more integrity and dont make nice with big rivals. I guess Chelski and fulham really dont care about the fans

Last edited:
View attachment 912388
Fulham FC is glad to announce the first three new players that will be joining the team this season.

Ashley Williams
View attachment 912391Central defender Ashley Williams will be joining the club in a few days after agreeing a contract, and will arrive on a free transfer from Swansea. The deal was already agreed before the new owner arrived at the club, and Thompson wasn't too happy with this transfer because Williams will be the highest paid player at the club this season. Williams' experience will be a great addition both on and off the pitch though.

Tomas Kalas
View attachment 912396Tomas Kalas will be joining Fulham on loan from Chelsea. The young Czech is a central defender who can play as a right defender as well, and has great potential. Fulham is also happy to announce that a deal is agreed with Chelsea where the club can permanently takeover the player at the end of the season for a fee of 5.5m.

Hazard
View attachment 912403Perhaps the biggest transfer for Fulham so far, is Hazard arriving from Chelsea. The young talented Belgian is able to play on both wings or as an attacking midfielder and will certainly be a great addition to the squad. Fulham only had to pay the small price of 5.5m for the player as there wasn't room for him anymore at the other club in West-London. Hazard had a lot of clubs to choose from, but it is said that he chose for Fulham so that he would only be a few miles seperated from his brother.

Best piece of business I've seen. Played mate.

View attachment 242291

Reminder..

FGM/DOM transfer window closes this evening at 6pm!

Any FGN/DOM transfer requests sent after that time will be discarded.

I may not be on until late tonight (few hours after the window closes) but I'll post the Transfer update around midnight tonight.

Get your final FGN/DOM bids in and good luck!

C2C window closes on Wednesday 6pm and I will accept C2C transfer requests until then.

Disclaimer89

Per Mertesacker who is valued at £10Million on the save is on the transfer list for just £4Million. come grab a bargain also Steven Fletcher is transfer listed at £3Million less than half his value, Im at work til 5.30 today so if anyone wants to do any deals i will be responding from then until the deadline at 6

More players added to the list as we make some moves

Sell

Nacer Chadil £5m
Would be a great buy for anyone looking for someone to play the AML. Wages a mere £36k. Just doesnt fit into Rodgers system but is one of the best players at the club

Geoff Cameron £2m
American Internation is at the top of his game but with new players coming there is no longer room for him

Phil Bardsley £1m
Soild back up right back if not a starter for the bottom half teams

Andy Wilkinson £1m
Been a fringe player for years and its time for him to go!

Free or Loan
Dionatan Tixeria
Daniel Bachmann
Jamie Ness
Steve Sidwell

Im stunned Sidwell is still available If it wasnt for the replacements i had lined up he'd be starting for me

Interested in trades and any other form of transfer to get a deal done!

Two leave

In what should turn out to be the bargain of the summer Leicester pick up Bojan & Erik Pieters for £1m. Already regretting the move but rookie mistake i guess

Last edited:
911975d1437389140-disclaimer89s-english-premier-league-chairman-game-football-manager-2015-edition-west-brom-logo.png

West Brom CLEARANCE Transfer List

DL - S. Pocognoli - £2.5million
AM - Simon Pepe - £1million
MC - Darren Fletcher - FREE
MC - Craig Gardner - FREE

** Special Offer **
Buy all for just £3million!! What a bargain!

Back