Disclaimer89's English Premier League Chairman Game - FM 2015 Edition

West Ham Keep on Buying

Since her Majesty took over at West Ham there has been big shake ups. An Entire British team has been the aim and they have almost achieved that.

This has continued this window when the Queen has been wearing her haggling hat

amazing-collection-of-hats.jpg

^ The Queens Haggling Hat

and has been changing the squad...for the better?? time will tell

The Deals so far:

Aaron Cresswell - Ryan Bertrand + 10m cash + Bamford on loan for the season

Paddy McNair - 2m

Will Keane - Free

Winston Reid - 5.5m

Jonny Williams + Joe Ledley - 5m

Simon Rolfes - Free

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aaron Cresswell was hard to let go, he was out stand out player last year and really come into his own when Hoddle took charge! However him and the Queen fell out over how tea was to be drunk, he had to go! Bertrand will be an instant replacement.

Winston Reid's Acquisition was a strange one, before he left the club last year he was spotted many times leaving the Queen's chambers in the early hours of the morning - obviously playing cards against humanity all night. (If anyone does not know what cards against humanity is please look it up your life will be richer for it) Since he has come back he has been in her room again but sounds like they are arguing, or even fighting! There are loud banging noises heard at night, girlish moans, and one servant heard the Queen shout harder...maybe they are boxing?

Paddy McNair should provide extra cover for our CB's (now we like to use 3 at the back)

Will Keane and Jonny Williams will hopefully develop into great players in a couple years

Ledley has been brought in to help fill the void left by Mark Noble...kind of forgot to extend his contract, hence why he is leaving. I miss him already, F***ing Ledley is not fit to wear his shoes :'(

Rolfes is a great player, I think...not really sure, just saw he was a free agent and went for him...

Let me know what you think of our signings...always like to know others opinions :-)

West Ham Keep on Buying

Since her Majesty took over at West Ham there has been big shake ups. An Entire British team has been the aim and they have almost achieved that.

This has continued this window when the Queen has been wearing her haggling hat

amazing-collection-of-hats.jpg

^ The Queens Haggling Hat

and has been changing the squad...for the better?? time will tell

The Deals so far:

Aaron Cresswell - Ryan Bertrand + 10m cash + Bamford on loan for the season

Paddy McNair - 2m

Will Keane - Free

Winston Reid - 5.5m

Jonny Williams + Joe Ledley - 5m

Simon Rolfes - Free

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aaron Cresswell was hard to let go, he was out stand out player last year and really come into his own when Hoddle took charge! However him and the Queen fell out over how tea was to be drunk, he had to go! Bertrand will be an instant replacement.

Winston Reid's Acquisition was a strange one, before he left the club last year he was spotted many times leaving the Queen's chambers in the early hours of the morning - obviously playing cards against humanity all night. (If anyone does not know what cards against humanity is please look it up your life will be richer for it) Since he has come back he has been in her room again but sounds like they are arguing, or even fighting! There are loud banging noises heard at night, girlish moans, and one servant heard the Queen shout harder...maybe they are boxing?

Paddy McNair should provide extra cover for our CB's (now we like to use 3 at the back)

Will Keane and Jonny Williams will hopefully develop into great players in a couple years

Ledley has been brought in to help fill the void left by Mark Noble...kind of forgot to extend his contract, hence why he is leaving. I miss him already, F***ing Ledley is not fit to wear his shoes :'(

Rolfes is a great player, I think...not really sure, just saw he was a free agent and went for him...

Let me know what you think of our signings...always like to know others opinions :-)
I think Jonny Williams and paddy McNair great bit of business

QPR TRANSFER UPDATE

Ok, so time to release a late transfer list of cheap players who could still succeed in England in the prem

Armand Traore Value- 1.1m price - 750k
junior hoilett Value 675k price 300k
Roberto soldado value 6.5m price 4.75m

READING TRANSFER LIST
MARKET VALUE TRANSFER VALUE
PAVEL POGREBNYAK 6M 2M
SIMON *** 3M 1M
HOPE AKPAN 400K 150K
JAKE TAYLOR 400K 150K

Final call on players
I seem to have 1 defender too many so if anyone wants to bid £5m for any of these 5 defenders then there yours, or first bid i see as acceptable for any of them

P Wollscheid, L Sane, M Muniesa, R Huth, J Veltman

MC Geoff Cameron £2m
MC Glenn Whelan £1m
DR Phil Bardsle £1m

Free
Dionatan Tixeria
Daniel Bachmann
Jamie Ness
Steve Sidwell

Although at this stage i'd take almost any offer for any of these players!

Last edited:

Then there was one!

For Sale

MR Nani £5m

Free
GK Andreas Lindegaard
DL Reece James

Will post about all transfers once the C2C window is confirmed later tonight

Crchamp, clear Inbox!

Arsenal announce final transfer list

These are players that should be able to strengthen quite a few mid-table sides, so bring on the offers!

Gabriel Paulista - £5M
Hatem Ben Arfa - £7M
Lukas Podolski - £4M
Diafra Sakho - £5M
Francis Coquelin - £2M

In addition, the following players are available for loan:

George Williams - LW/RW
Hector Bellerin - RB
Bryan Cristante - MC
Sean Murray - MC/MR
Transfer listed players may also be available for loan, so don't hesitate to enquire.

Chelsea FC FINAL Transfer List

Bertrand Traore - Loan
Marko Marin - £4m
Victor Moses - £4m
Josh McEchrean - Loan
Ulises Davila - Free
Oriol Romeu - £2m
Lewis Baker - Loan
Mohammed Salah - £10m
Lucas Piazon - Loan
Mario Pasalic - Loan/£3m
Nathaniel Chalobah - Loan
Jamal Blackman - Free
Christian Atsu - £5m
Petr Cech - £10m (Undisputed best keeper available now...)
Ramires - £10m

ALL PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE - all players available at a price, just ask.

We are looking for a backup LB. PM if you think you have a player I would be interested in.

Crchamp, clear Inbox!

Arsenal announce final transfer list

These are players that should be able to strengthen quite a few mid-table sides, so bring on the offers!

Gabriel Paulista - £5M
Hatem Ben Arfa - £7M
Lukas Podolski - £4M
Diafra Sakho - £5M
Francis Coquelin - £2M

In addition, the following players are available for loan:

George Williams - LW/RW
Hector Bellerin - RB
Bryan Cristante - MC
Sean Murray - MC/MR
Transfer listed players may also be available for loan, so don't hesitate to enquire.

Inbox is clear

Man City Transfer List

Bruno Zuculili 1m
Godsway Donyoh Free
Boateng Free
Naah Free
Rekik 2m
Devante Cole Free
Greg Leigh Free
Clichy 7m
Dzeko 15m (disclaimer plz leave off transfer list if not sold cheers)

All players are/could be available for loan aswell pm if interested!

will give a proper post of all transfers on friday ty

Last edited:
FINAL READING TRANSFER LIST

PLAYER AGE POSITION MARKET VAL TRANSFER VAL

DANNY GUTHRIE 28 MC FREE FREE

HOPE AKPAN 23 MC/DM 400K FREE

DANIEL WILLIAMS 26 DM 2.8M 700K

JAKE TAYLOR 23 AM 400K FREE

SIMON *** 28 FWD 6.5M 2.5M

PAVEL POGREBNYAK 31 FWD 1.5M FREE

NICK BLACKMAN 25 FWD 3.6M 1M

JEM KARACAN 26 MC 7.5M 4M

View attachment 241802

Info

I'm seeing an increased number of requests which range from loans with permanent at the end of the deal for £X...and loans with a future payment of £X depending how the player performs(final rating).

These are outside the scope of the Transfer rules.

If you guys want to do this, that's not a problem but it is up to each chairman to make sure you take note of who owes what and let me know at the end of the season..as I wont be noting these, I'll just be listing each transfer.

Also, just starting to read through PMs now.

Remember window closes at 6PM!

EDIT: Currently, up to date on ALL transfers. If I am yet to reply to a query, PM me.​

Last edited:
EDIT: Currently, up to date on ALL transfers. If I am yet to reply to a query, PM me.

READING SACK MANAGER CLARKE!!!
Reading Chairman Michael Farinaro has performed an amazing u-turn and has sacked manager Steve Clarke after only days of saying he will keep faith in the Scot.
Farinaro said "I think Steve is a tremendous bloke and really nice guy, but after careful consideration i have come to the conclusion that we need a change and a higher profile name to guide us in the best league in the world, i would like to thank Steve for his hard work and Reading Football Club and wish him all the best for the future but having said that as my computer company make there games Steve was on Episode 1 and failed to make it to Episode 2."
The Royals owner has interviewed a few candidates for the job and will announce the clubs new manager later today.

sorry about all the reading badges I messed up with the pics lol

View attachment 241740

Sunderland cull continues.

Billy Jones D/WBR ~ Great season second best player last season, homegrown, worth £5.25m buy now for £1m absolute steal at that price.

Liam Bridcutt DM/MC ~ Team player, consistent, versatile and quick worth £2.5m buy now for £0

John O'Shea ~ Quality veteran CB £0

Luca Toni ~ Determined and big game player, still scores goals at his ripe old age. £0

Will Buckley AMR/MR, AMLC ~ Wasted talent at Sunderland, blame Poyet £0

Itay Schechter SC/AMRL~ Signed by Poyet, not needed worth £4.5m free to a good home.
£0

frank-de-boer-ajax-forum.jpg

DE BOER IS NEW READING MAN

Former Ajax boss Frank De Boer has become the new manager at Premier League newboys Reading.
De Boer has signed a three year deal worth £38,000 a week and went on to say" Im delighted to be at Reading and i the premier league. I see this as an ambitious club and im happy and proud to be the man chosen to take us forward. The club has signed nearly a new squad which im happy about and cant wait to get started."
Royals chairman Michael Farinaro said" Reading Football Club would like to welcome Frank to the club. This is an exciting appointment and in my eyes a huge one and i hope this shows our league rivals that Reading mean business."

WELCOME FRANK DE BOER!!!!!

Back