Disclaimer89's English Premier League Chairman Game - FM 2015 Edition

Everton Takeover Confirmed

View attachment 911596View attachment 911595

Sky Sports - Some huge news coming out of Goodison Park this morning as its confirmed Cornish Pasty Billionaire Coolin Mcdonald Cooldridge has taken over Everton Football club and we can now go over live to Goodison Park to speak to the man himself.

Reporter - So you sit here as the new Owner/Chairman of Everton Football Club, how do you feel Coolin Mcdonald Cooldridge?

Coolin Mcdonald Cooldridge - first off you can call me CoolMcool to save yourself some time and im delighted, maybe i should have looked into what a disaster the former owner of the club had turned us into before i jumped in but im content.

Reporter - What are your finances looking like after last seasons flirt with relegation?

CoolMcool - Not good, we need to make some serious money before we can really look into buying players, im open to swap deals and loan deals if they allowed by the FA due to our current financial predicament.

Reporter - Yes the former Owner of Everton did not leave you in the best financial state and bought some questionable players and sold a few decent ones in his time too.

CoolMCool - Yes your right, ive lost some of the better players like Mirallas, Barkley and Baines im just glad Stones and Lukaku are still here, it shows what i think of the former owners transfers in that the 4 players who i want to get rid of only came to the club a year ago.

Per Mertesacker - £10Million
Mikel Arterta - £2Million
Dwight Gayle - £2Million
Steven Fletcher - £8Million

Reporter - So there you have it a Sky Sports News exclusive as new Everton Owner CoolMcool puts 4 of his first team squad up for sale in his opening moments of taking over. Im sure hes got plenty to do over the next few days to ensure Everton's Financial stability and that they dont have a relegation battle again.

I really hope Coolin Mcdonald Coolridge is your real name!

Stoke's Transfer List
Nacer Chadil £4m
Robert Huth £4m
P Bardsley £1m
Marc Wilson £1m

Would consider offers for the other center backs as i need too sell one of them!

Free
S Sidwell
Andy Wilkinson
Dionatan Tixeria
Daniel Bachmann
Jamie Ness

Last edited:

United clear out begins

Three teams get Man Utd's summer Transfer business under way. Sunderland have paid £5.5m to buy Chris Smalling & Gabi Varela as well as taking on Ross Barkley on a season long lone. West Brom signed 3 players Nick Powell, Tyler Blackett & Jesse Lingard for £6.5m and finally West Ham sign two youth team stars Paddy McNair £2m and Will Keane free.

With more transfers already being discussed we expect more players to arrive and leave Old Trafford in the next few days.

For Sale
MR Nani £5m

Free
GK Andreas Lindegaard
DC Tom Thorpe
DL Reece James

Every sing player has price however so if you see anything drop me a message!

Meanwhile Falcao arrives for good
View attachment 242624
Gill & Ferguson agree the highest praise must be directed towards Louie van Gall for completing the £40m transfer of Falcao from Monaco after a brilliant 1st season at the club. Encouraging a 29 year old player to sign a 4 year contract and take almost £100k pay cut shows how highly Falcao rates his skill as a manager and may see us reconsider our stance on his individual transfer responsibilities going forward!

Last edited:
Everton are up for selling prized assets Lukaku and Stones for around £25Million each or a double deal of £45Million, everything is negotiable.

I'm looking for top quality right backs, pm with offers. Also right midfielders, possibly a backup striker, some backup midfielders, and maybe backup centre backs! But they all have to be decent players.

READING SNAP UP YOUNG SPURS STARLET!

Reading have made there first signing of the summer by completing a loan deal for Tottenham youngster Delle Alli.

Manager Steve Clarke identified the skillfull midfielder to bolster The Royals options and is happy Chairman Michael Farinaro sealed the deal.

Farinaro confirmed the move is done on the clubs website and went on to thank Tottenham's owner for smooth negotiations.

I'm looking for top quality right backs, pm with offers. Also right midfielders, possibly a backup striker, some backup midfielders, and maybe backup centre backs! But they all have to be decent players.

Glen Johnson ;)

Everton are still looking to sell a few fringe players

Per Mertesacker - £8Million
Steven Fletcher - £5Million
Mikel Arteta - £1Million
Dwight Gayle -£1.4Million

View attachment 242610

Crystal Palace Transfer List

Matt Smith "We are looking to shift a few players this window to secure funds as we are currently a very poor team! Sooner I sell some of these gems and make myself some dolla dolla, the better!"

[TABLE="width: 500, align: center"]
[TR]
[TD]Position[/TD]
[TD]Name[/TD]
[TD]Age[/TD]
[TD]Market Val[/TD]
[TD]Transfer Val[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]GK[/TD]
[TD]Wayne Hennessey[/TD]
[TD]28[/TD]
[TD]£1.7 Million[/TD]
[TD]£1 Million[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]RB[/TD]
[TD]Joal Ward[/TD]
[TD]25[/TD]
[TD]£8.25 Million[/TD]
[TD]£5 Million[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]RB/CB[/TD]
[TD]Martin Kelly[/TD]
[TD]25[/TD]
[TD]£7 Million[/TD]
[TD]£4 Million[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]DM[/TD]
[TD]Mile Jedinak[/TD]
[TD]25[/TD]
[TD]£3.3 Million[/TD]
[TD]£1.5 Million[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]CM[/TD]
[TD]Joe Ledley[/TD]
[TD]28[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]
£2.2Million​
[/TD]
[TD]£1Million
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]RW/LW[/TD]
[TD]Puncheon[/TD]
[TD]29[/TD]
[TD]£725k[/TD]
[TD]£500k[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]LW/RW[/TD]
[TD]Yannick Bolasie[/TD]
[TD]26[/TD]
£9Million​
[/TD]
[TD]£5Million
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]AM[/TD]
[TD]Jordan Mutch[/TD]
[TD]23[/TD]
£2.5Million​
[/TD]
[TD]£1Million
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]CM/AM[/TD]
[TD]Jonny Williams[/TD]
[TD]21[/TD]
£10.5Million​
[/TD]
[TD]£7Million
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]ST[/TD]
[TD]Fraizer Campbell[/TD]
[TD]27[/TD]
£3.9Million​
[/TD]
[TD]£1Million
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Some great bargains to be found here!

Sold = RED

PM me with offers...Trades and other weird concoctions are welcome

Last edited:
View attachment 242597

Quick update here..

Tuesday 6pm is the deadline for the FGN/DOM transfers, like last season.

The C2C transfer window will be closed on Wednesday 6pm.

So there will be a transfer round-up on both Tuesday and Wednesday night.

This gives chairmen who have bid for FGN/DOM players and failed to acquire those players a second chance to fill their squads.

Cheers,
Disclaimer​

This looks great! Would love to get involved in a chairman game.

Could i please get added to the waiting list?

View attachment 242588

Updated Transfer List

Costel Pantilimon GK ~ Not getting game time, great in game keeper £100k #Bargain

Jordan Pickford GK ~ Young Keeper with potential, great backup £500k

Valentin Roberge DC ~ Solid Centre back £1.5m

Billy Jones D/WBR ~ Great season, homegrown, great mid table player or top backup £5m

Jack Rodwell DM/MC ~ Solid all round performer, loads of potential, homegrown £15m

Liam Bridcutt DM/MC ~ Team player, consistent, versatile and quick £5m

Adam Johnson M/AMLR ~ Top player, playing for England once more £17m

Will Buckley AMR/MR, AMLC ~ Wasted talent at Sunderland, blame Poyet £1m

Jordi Gomez AMLC ~ Another wasted talent, think poor mans Cazorla £1m

The following are free to a good home, will do a good job but do not fit my philosophy

John O'Shea ~ Quality veteran CB

Jermaine Defoe ~ Fit as ****, natural goal scorer

Luca Toni ~ Determined and big game player, still scores goals at his ripe old age.

Trades welcome on any of the listed players, offers considered on any of the other players within the squad.

I have taken over Hull City, if anyone wants to make any deals, PM me, I will do a full press conference tomorrow night.

View attachment 242565
Fulham FC have announced their transfer list for the summer transfer window. The new owner Rafael Thompson commented that he and the manager have confidence that the squad won't need a lot of change. Only three players have been told this morning that they are free to go as they won't be in the squad's plans anymore.

[TABLE="width: 500, align: center"]
[TR]
[TD]Name[/TD]
[TD]Position[/TD]
[TD]Age[/TD]
[TD]Value[/TD]
[TD]Listed for[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Solomon Sambou[/TD]
[TD]MC/DM/DC[/TD]
[TD]19[/TD]