Disclaimer89's English Premier League Chairman Game - FM 2015 Edition

View attachment 241510
Aston Villa Transfer Roundup
All the transfers at aston villa, direct from our own correspondent, Boris Johnson!
View attachment 241507
Moi Gomez
The promising young spaniard joins on loan from Villareal. He's expected to challenge for a first team spot, and the winger will hopefully develop further during his loan spell.
View attachment 241506
Dodo
Young Brazilian Dodo joins from Inter Milan for a fee of £4.4m. He'll hopefully make the left back spot his own, and like gomez, should only get better.
View attachment 241502
Vaclav Pilar
Pilar joins us on a free after his Wolfsburg contract expired. He will provide competition on both flanks.
View attachment 241501
Christian Trasch
Trasch also joins us on a free after his Wolfsburg contract expired. With the departure of Lowton, he will be expected to start over Hutton.
View attachment 241500
Ali al Habsi
With Shay Given's contract expiring, we needed a new backup keeper. Ali al Habsi was that man, joining from Wigan for £1.25m.
View attachment 241499
Graziano Pelle
Also joining us from the championship is recently relegated Graziano Pelle, joining us for £3.9m. He can probably expect to be third choice striker behind Benteke and Valencia.
View attachment 241498
Matej Delac
Brought in from Chelsea for a mere 750k, he will most likely be third choice, though is still young and has room to improve.
View attachment 241497
Kenneth Omeruo
Kenneth is another unwanted chelsea reserve, also joining us for 750k. We needed more backup at centre back, and he will provide that. He still has a lot of potential, and if he fulfills that he may end up being first choice.
View attachment 241496
Lucas Silva
After being told by Real Madrid to find a new club, this young central midfielder joins us for just £2.9m. Extremely talented, he will most likely push hard for a first team place.
View attachment 241495
Nabil Bentaleb
Another young central midfielder joins us in Nabil, coming on a loan basis from Tottenham. He, like Silva will push for a first team position.
View attachment 241493
Valentin Rey
This incredibly promising youngster joins us from Atletico Madrid. He'll probably go out on loan, of course but I can see him becoming something special, and for only 375k, there's not much pressure.
View attachment 241492
Joel Campbell
Campbell is definitely a very risky signing. Our most expensive signing, at £6.5m, the Costa Rican has flitted between loan clubs during his stay at Arsenal. After a good loan season at Olympiakos, hopefully he can perform for us.

The club are also pleased to announce the departure of Matthew Lowton and Fabian Orellana to Cardiff for a combined fee of £4m.

I've been Boris Johnson, and now back to london, and our host George Osborne!

View attachment 241453
View attachment 241457

Reports from the Stadium of Light suggest that Gus Poyets contract has been terminated with immediate effect. It has been suggested that Poyet attacked club mascot Samson the Black cat after a heated exchange of words during a post season club party.

One onlooker Mr Willie Stroker said "Poyet appeared to loose his rag and managed to get Samson into a headlock, before throwing him onto the ground and repeatedly stamping on him"

It is unknown currently if Samson suffered any injuries, however media outlets have commented that he may have had to have his tail amputated.

View attachment 241454

More to follow​

Last edited:
View attachment 241452
View attachment 241451

Distraught Delilah speaks out.

BBC Sport reporter Dixie Normous managed to grab five minutes with a distraught Delilah outside her home today. Here's what Delilah had to say about the incident.

,"I couldn't believe what I was seeing, Samson had approached Gus at the party to share some of his thoughts about the past season and Gus's decision to sign Itay Schecther ". It seemed as though Gus took an instant dislike to this and proceeded to attack Sansom, Delilah said.

" It was like something out of WWE"

Unfortunately at this point we had to stop the questions as Delilah was visibly upset. She did however later confirm that Samson did indeed need his tail amputating and life would never be the same for them both after the attack.​

STRIKE DUO RE-UNITE AT READING!!!!

FRANK DE BOER is delighted to announce that Reading completed deals for former Tottenham stars Jermain Defoe and Robbie Keane.
The Reading boss captured Sunderland striker Defoe on a free transfer while paying £600,000 for LA Galaxy captain Robbie Keane who scored 11 goals in 12 games this season for th U.S side.
De Boer said"To have two quality attackers like Jermain and Robbie is a blessing and can help keep this club in the Premier League."
Also chairman Michael Farinaro has confirmed that the club will not be signing midfielders Delle Alli and Ruben Neves on loan after a mix up with the F.A.
Farinaro said"There was a mix up with the F.A over the loan deals for both players its a shame we could not seal these moves but rules are rules and the matter is now resolved."

911975d1437389140-disclaimer89s-english-premier-league-chairman-game-football-manager-2015-edition-west-brom-logo.png

West Brom Confirm Transfers

View attachment 241403
Chelsea midfielder Ramires has joined West Brom on a season-long loan.

View attachment 241402
Liverpool defender Dejan Lovren has also joined on a season-long loan deal.

View attachment 914616

Premier League legend Steven Gerrard has been snapped up West Brom on a free transfer. What a coup this is for a club of West Brom's calibre and the experience he brings will be invaluable to the team.

View attachment 241401
Josha Kimmich, a promising young midfielder, has joined the club on a free. He could play a role in his first season.

View attachment 241399
Finally but not least I. Afellay has joined the club, yet again another free transfer. His experience and commitment will help the club move forward this season.

** West Brom Chairman Statement **
We hope the supporters of the club understand that during this difficult time we cannot spend on transfers. We hope we've pleased with the transfers we've made and remind everyone that our total spend this transfer window was £0 million. Hopefully in 12 months time we will be in a better place financially and be able to build a better team with financial backing.

Thank you for your continued support.

The sleeping giants are awakening. Expect us.

Last edited:
thumb-no-image-2.jpg

Liverpool transfers update
7AACCEDC939444C48B04DE52E7443DE8.ashx

Firstly, Hernandez from Man utd joined us for just 3m. He is probably just our backup/ rotation role as we have better players. But getting him for 3m is a good deal
Jovic.jpg

We also signed Luka Jovic for 3m. He is one for the future. I was quite surprise to get him for such a cheap price.
Roberto-Firmino-308084.jpg

Roberto Firmino joined us for 33.5m and I am pleased as he is my top target. He is a top quality player who can score and make assist.
49258_16_2012712153736386.jpg

Timo Horn joined us to put pressure on mignolet. I actually rate him more than mignolet
View attachment 241395

Hector Castro is a promising striker and I think he can develop into a world class striker​

Leicester City FC - Transfer Announcement

View attachment 241376

LEICESTER CONFIRM BELLERIN SIGNING

Leicester City is delighted to confirm that Hector Bellerin has joined the club on a season-long loan from Arsenal a couple of minutes ahead of yesterday's transfer deadline.

A full transfer roundup will follow in due course.

The club also regrets to announce that owing to a couple of glitches, the adidas deal will only start from next year. Leicester City will hence be using the exact same kits as last season for this season.​

Leicester City FC - Transfer Roundup

View attachment 241346

LEICESTER CITY TRANSFER WINDOW ROUND-UP

Leicester City have had a busy transfer window as the club aims to build on last year's stunning season.

Players joining:

1. Hector Bellerin (Loan from Arsenal)
2. Jeremie Boga (from Chelsea)
3. Bojan (from Stoke)
4. Erik Pieters (from Stoke)
5. Seb Larsson (from Sunderland)
6. Patrick van Aanholt (from Sunderland)
7. Marcos Lopes (from Man City)
8. Dedryck Boyata (from Man City)​

View attachment 914671

Official update from Sunderland chairman Kevin Phillips

As you may be aware from media reports today Gus Poyet has been sacked as Sunderland manager. While we cannot confirm or deny that Gus was involved in a bust up with club mascot Samson we can confirm that his contract has been terminated.

After hours of conversations with members of the board we came to the decision that Gus was not the right man to lead the club forward. Although Gus did a great job of steadying the ship last season, decisions were made that not all board members agreed with and promises were not kept. We also felt that Poyets style of football was not suited to the Premier League and not pleasing to watch. This is highlighted by the lack of goals scored last season.

So who will be in charge of the team next season? Well we are pleased to announce that former Fiorentina manager Vincenzo Montella has agreed to join us and lead the team forward.

Who is Vincenzo Montella
View attachment 914693

Montella is a 41 year old former Italian International who may be best remembered for his time with AS Roma. The former forward scored 191 goals in 383 league games throughout his career and will bring an attacking brand of football to the Stadium of Light. Although he is only 41 he has had successful managerial spells at Roma, Catania and most recently Fiorentina. His appoint will see a change in club tactics and this has been reflected in the signings made this summer (more on this to follow).

Last edited:

Man Utd's Pre Season & Transfer Window
View attachment 914855

In

This was a window to build for the future after the spine of the 1st team last summer. This may be our philosophy going forward however at the same time United will always be in the market for the best players, Until Real Madrid poach them!

Romalu Lukaku £20m
View attachment 241295
Had no plans to spend this big but its not every summer you get offered a top 5 quality striker. Will be the 4th striker in my current line up. Will learn lots from Rooney, Falcao & RVP and offer something different off the bench. This may now the clubs best ever front 4 rivaling Ronaldo, Rooney, Tevez & Berbatov & York, Cole, Sheringham & Solskjaer

Paulo Dyvala £5.6m
View attachment 241294
Anyone outside the top 5 should have been buying this guy at this price! Would have been striker no4 but Lukaku is more premiership ready so i let Dyabala on loan to QPR for the season.

Alessio Romagnoli £5.2m
View attachment 241293
The next Chielini. Mark my words. Jones & Hummels watch your backs!

Micah Richards - Free
View attachment 241292
A free transfer from your neighbours. Will be a back up right back and center back. Hopefully doesnt take to much playing time away from Romangnoli but with the amount of defensive injurys we had last season another experienced player was a must

The final 4 are to go to my youth team.
Forte
Adeyemi
Iodanescu
Van Wingerden

See you in a few years hopefully

The biggest deal of our the summer is one that didnt take place! I wont mention players or teams but i had a deal in place to sell one of my star players in a near Premiership record deal clubs agreed paperwork signed but much like John Obi Mikel the deal ended up having to be called off with United receiving a handsome £13m pay out for ripping up the deal and burning all evidence of its existence.

Out
Javier Hernandez left to Liverpool for a bargain £3m after i made an administrational error
Sunderland made a treble swoop for Gabi Varela & Chris Smalling for £5.5m and pick up Tom Cleverley for free
West Ham also take advantage of United youth system buying Will Keane & Paddy McNair
Angelo Henriquez left as part of the Lukaku deal

On the Loan front James Wilson will spend a 2nd season at Stoke, Ross Barkley moves to Sunderland after a injury ravaged 1st season and as previously mentioned Dyabala is off for a season at QPR. He and Wilson will surly be competing for RVP's spot in the 1st team next season.

Apologies to everyone who was interested in Powell & Blackett and i said they were sold. Turns out West Brom cancelled the deal while a chairman was asked his final words before being murdered. we at United were not informed and had no knowledge of this till when the Window close but wont talk ill of the dead! Water under the bridge

Season 2

Targets
Champions League - Knock out phase
Premiership - Title Challenge
FA Cup - Beat Anyone outside Man City & Chelsea
League Cup - Youth team

Progression is all we ask of LVG. He had last year to figure the squad out and see what everyone was made of this year he's got more strength in depth as well as a full pre season to prepare the team for a push at the title. League success is my priority this year. We will give the team a break in Europe as this is there 1st season back i dont expect a European title right away but getting to the last 16 is a minimum objective!

View attachment 241304

Sunderlands summer overhaul

The Sunderland board have been very busy this summer. Not only has their been a change in management there has been a complete overhaul of the playing staff. With the boards vision of the club one day being one of Europe's elite drastic changes were needed.

No fewer than 8 players have left the club for pastures new, these include

Jermaine Defoe who has joined Reading for no fee. It was felt that Defoe's 80k a week wages did not reflect his ability.

Also leaving the club for no fee were Abou Diaby and Jordi Gomez who have joined Queens Park Rangers and Stoke.

Patrick Van Aanholt and Sebastian Larsson have joined Leicester for a combined fee of £3m

The biggest surprise exit may be that of Adam Johnson who has left to join Q.P.R. Although ever present in the team last season the club believe his off field antics have affected his performances and his wages could be spent better elsewhere. Johnson has left for a fee of £5 million with future payments depending on his performances for his new team.

Also to leave the club this summer were Costel Pantilimon and Jack Rodwell.

The club would like to wish all those that have left the best of luck in their new adventures.

Next up will be an Overview of the clubs new arrivals.​

View attachment 915270

Manchester City

Greetings and apologies for the lack of activity this week but in fairness having no access to internet at home is a pretty good excuse!

This year was all about adding depth and looking to build a strong side to the future. 1st​ of all we gave Pellegrini a one year extension and an upgrade to our youth recruitment and junior coaching.

In terms of transfers we already had several leaving as such we didn’t need to sell any other 1st​ team players.
Lampard and Demichelles high earners and over 34 were let go at the end of contracts along with other high earners such as Richards. While confirmed transfers already in place brought some needed income such as negredo, Sinclair and natasic brining in 30m+ while lowering the wage bill considerably.

View attachment 240995

Which leads us to incomings we didn’t spend a huge amount last year and given our lack of home grown players and the need to add depth we had to and was able to spend a lot of money! First youngster wonderkid gremiro is brought in versatile quick and will become a world class player onde day.

Steven caulker adds quality being young, English and low wages is a great signing for us even at 18m.

View attachment 915519

To replace lampard I wanted another home grown player which was a bit more defensive minded schneriderlin was an obvious choice given his quality even at a baulking 25m.

View attachment 240994

Finally a new first choice left back was a must clichy did ok last year but we wanted an upgrade young talented and one of the best left backs in the fm world rodriguez was a must buy a fair price but sadly high wages however given our cut backs we can accommodate and he has the quality.

View attachment 240993

Our main goal this year is to win the champions league secondary targets include top 3 position in the pl, and a cup run.
In January there are likely to be outgoings and no incomings

Cheers all

Last edited:
Hey guys, update will be tomorrow. Shattered after work!

Anyone who wants to set a transfer budget for their manager for when I sim to the end of the window, PM me.

One Summer in Stoke that changed the game forever!

We bought so many players we might as well do it by position

Defense
Ezequiel Munoz flys in from Palermo as to top free agent in football. Jordi Amat joins from relegated Swansea

Midfield
Out top signing was Nahel Leiva who we missed out on in the FGN window but spent 6 times the previous rate! Will be well worth it in the long run. Lorenzo Crisetig joins us in a bid to make it big in the premiership. Mark Noble brings top 10 class to my midfield, Lucan Piazon joined as part of a double deal from Chelsea, Jordi Gomez comes from Sunderland on a free as back up. Paul McIntosh is a face for the future

Attack
Joathan Calleri signed for us the day before he did this!
[video=youtube;sGOhbjHzt9k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGOhbjHzt9k[/video]

Ulises Davalla looks like a solid 3rd choice striker and James Wilson returns on loan

This squad now has top 10 talent and depth and with a top 5 manager i expect us to be fighting for that position. If we can clear most of our unwanted players in during the transfer window i'll be very happy with our summers work.

Sold
Our top sale was Chadli to Sunderland for £5m making the deal for the wing back i'd never play be worth a total of £13m

Luka Jovic may become one of the greatest strikers in the game but right now i need the £3m to buy premierships quality players now!
Erick Peter and Bojan left for Leicester for a utter bargain of £1m. Mark Wilson joined Reading for £800k.
New defender Jordi Amat joined QPR on loan within 24 hours of moving to Stoke

Dont like the post like that goal!

View attachment 241060

Sunderland Summer Overhaul continued

The following players have joined the club over the summer months, each player was hand picked by new manager Vincenzo Montella and signed of by club chairman Kevin Phillips.

View attachment 241059
Goalkeeper David Ospina was bought into the club to challenge current number 1 Wily Caballero. The Colombian international brings a lot of experience to the team and signs from Arsenal for £3.5m

View attachment 241058

Another signing from Arsenal Carl Jenkinson has just finished a successful spell on loan at West Ham United. The England international is an acomplished crosser of the ball and is expected to challenge fellow countryman Billy Jones for the Right back position. Carl is also able to cover at centre back and will become a valuable member of the team. Signed for £3.5m

View attachment 241057

Attacking full back Oviedo joins from Everton in a straight swap deal for Jack Rodwell. Last season we were lacking in strength and depth in the left back department and it is thought Bryan will make that left back position his own.

View attachment 241055

Chris Smalling found himself on the united transfer list this summer. For the Bargain price of £5m it was considered a no brainer and Chris has been given the chance to showcase his skills here at the Stadium of light.

View attachment 241053

Another no brainer, Claudio was available on a free transfer after seeing out his contract at West Brom. Claudio is a no nonsense defensive midfielder and will become a key member of the team and will instantly fit in with the teams new style of play.

View attachment 241051

Exciting young midfielder Marco van Ginkel joins us for a fee of £8million from Chelsea. Marco is accomplished to play all across the midfield and will become a key player for the team.

View attachment 241049

Another player signed on a free transfer, Tom is a great player and will become a mainstay of the Sunderland midfield for many years to come.

View attachment 241048

After the sale of Adam Johnson and the change of formation implemented by new manager Montella, the club were on the lookout for a player of equal or greater ability than Johnson to play the left wing position. Nacer is an exciting player and it is hoped he can not only assist the strikers but can also add goals to his game.

View attachment 241046

Another player brought in to compliment the teams change of formation. Everton Ribeiro is somewhat of a journeyman who is often over looked for the Brazilian International team. This left footed right winger will be looked upon to cut inside and provide goals and assists for the team.

View attachment 241043View attachment 241042

Joining us on loan this season are Ross Barkley and Richario Zivkovic. We are keen to continue are positive relations with Manchester United and Arsenal and are excited to be able to give these two young players a platform to perform on.

Other notable incomings this summer were the signing of young right back Guillermo Varela who will become a great squad placyer. Carlos Zambrano was signed by outgoing manager Gus Poyet and will become a mainstay of our defence. It is hoped he and Smalling can conjur up a good partnership at the heart of the team. Itay Schecther also arrives, Itay had previous spells with Swansea in the Premier League before moving back home to Israel.

One final word of note we did manage to sign young winger Nahuel Leiva for the small fee of 600k however Stoke came in with a last minute bid before the transfer window shut and the club was able to make an instant profit of £3.4m.

Sunderlands next conference will outline our seasons aims.​

Back