Disclaimer89's English Premier League Chairman Game - FM 2015 Edition

Vilas-Boas seems to have it in his head that JWP is indeed a right back :P in all fairness he has done quite well there! but our attack is *****. Need him further up the pitch I think.

LCFC - August + September

View attachment 229860

FOXES MAKE SLOW START TO THE SEASON

We've probably not had the easiest starts to the season, but I'm still not impressed with our start. We've only won two out of our first six games, and lost in the second round of the Capital One Cup. Additionally, player performances have not been good. Laurent Blanc's future as a head coach is being scrutinized and a decision regarding this will be made in the near future.

View attachment 229855

I'm feeling a little YOLO today (probably due to the fact that Man Utd are actually spending in excess of 40 million pounds on Anthony Martial), so expect something stupid from my Leicester City club in the near future!​

View attachment 229863

West Ham United - September Review

[TABLE="width: 450, align: center"]
[TR]
[TD]BPL[/TD]
[TD]West Ham United[/TD]
[TD]3-1[/TD]
[TD]Newcastle United[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]BPL[/TD]
[TD]Sunderland[/TD]
[TD]1-2[/TD]
[TD]West Ham United[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]COC[/TD]
[TD]West Ham United[/TD]
[TD]2-3[/TD]
[TD]Brighton & Hove Albion[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]BPL[/TD]
[TD]West Ham United[/TD]
[TD]2-1[/TD]
[TD]Aston Villa[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

After a poor first month where the team lost all 3 league games, the team responded brilliantly in September to completely reverse their fortunes and pick up 3 wins on the bounce in the league. My first month here could hardly have gone better, and the mood at the club has vastly improved at the club since I arrived and we sat in the relegation zone.

Wins against Newcastle, Sunderland and Aston Villa were all great results for the team in the league which see us rise up to 9th in the table from 19th. The only disappointment was the Capital One Cup loss to championship side Brighton, a match which we expected to win. Out of the three competitions though it's the one we prioritise the least and it should leave us in a position to better concentrate on the league.

Going into the month I was unsure whether current manager Tony Pulis was the best man to take the club forward, but he has totally proved me wrong, winning the manager of the month competition after guiding the team to the 3 victories. Unless our fortunes change drastically he looks like the man to take the club forward for the foreseeable future.

Hammer of the Month - Our talisman Danny Welbeck gets my first award after he scored 3 goals this month which proved crucial in our victories over Newcastle and Aston Villa. I hope he can continue his form which has made him the league's top scorer so far.

Last edited:
Was on the save, and realized that Ronny Deila is the manager of England. How did that happen? :O

Points On The Board

middlesbrough-fc-hd-logo.png

Points On The Board

Middlesbrough got their first point at Riverside with a 1-1 draw against Crystal Palace. Middlesbrough Goalie Mark Bunn definiltly stepped up his game making some great saves. Also Adam Reach won the fans hearts, playing all sorts strings from Midfield racking up an assit for Kike goal.

Sadly Middlesbrough were beaten 3-1 by an impressive Stoke. Mark Bunn and Anela both had impressive games and Emmanuel Ledesma managed to get on the scoresheet with first goal of the season.

Middlesbrough got their first win, beating Liverpool 3-2 at home! Middlesbrough originally went 3-0 with two goals from Kike and another goal from Adam Forshaw. Apprantly Mark Bunn decided to allow two goals from Giroud to ensure Liverpool fans didn't feel too depressed ;)

Words From Rodgers

Chairman Tommy Rodgers was estatic from the win against Liverpool and admitted he underestimated the quality of Kike who was scored an impressive four goals in six games. Rodgers said that it would take an impressive offer to even consider selling Kike.

Spurs September Update

We'll start in the league for this. Our first game was away to Man City. It was always going to be tough, and unfortunately we lost 3-0. However, it was a game I was expecting to lose. On to our next game, at home to Chelsea. Another game I was expecting to lose... But instead we pulled it out of the bag! A huge 4-2 win over top of the league Chelsea! Memphis Depay grabbed a brace, followed by two goals in two minutes for Harry Kane as two of our most promising players tore Chelsea apart. We finished the month in the Premier League with a hard fought win over struggling Newcastle, recording a 2-1 victory at St. James' Park, Harry Kane and Danny Ings getting us the goals. This leaves us in sixth with ten points. A decent start, but we have now played probably the two best teams in the league. Next month we face Aston Villa and Stoke at home, while going away to Crystal Palace and West Ham. All winnable games, so I'm hoping for a good points haul next month.

In Europe, we had a mixed return to the Europa League. We lost 2-1 to Dynamo Kiev at home, Danny Ings scoring for us. However, we turned it around with a 2-1 victory over Tel Aviv in Israel, Federico Fazio and Erik Lamela scoring. This leaves us 2nd in Group L of the Europa League. Next month we will be facing Portuguese side Academica at home.

Finally, the Capital One Cup third round. An easy home tie against Bolton really was easy, winning 4-0. Young Brazilian Malcom bagged a brace, while Adam Lallana and Andros Townsend also scored. However, the fourth round tie will be much trickier, away to Liverpool.

Player of the Month
This is really tough, as no players stood out. But... I will give it to Memphis Depay. Two goals, one assist and a good rating in every game he played this month. Well done Memphis. What a player he is.

View attachment 229704

September

West Brom 1-2 Man Utd
View attachment 229606
Di Maria
Falcao
Late but not fergie time late as Falcao saves the day and keeps us chasing top spot

CL Match 1
Atletico 0-2 Man Utd
View attachment 229604
Rooney
Muller
What a result. These star player Griezmann taken off before half time too

Man Utd 1-1 Arsenal
View attachment 229603
Rooney
Man of the match Rooney saved the unbeaten record. Slutskys Arsenal look dangerous!

League Cup 3rd round
Reading 1-4 Man Utd
View attachment 229602
Rashford
Calleri 2
Januzaj
Well done kids!

Cardiff 2-3 Man Utd
View attachment 229601
Falcao
Calleri
****** ****, Miracle man Russell Slade had a 2 goal lead in the first 4 minutes. Thank the lord though we came back!

Man Utd 1-0 Sparta Prague
Falcao
View attachment 229600
It was anything but pretty but it sets us up for the double header with Inter with both sides tied on 6 points.

Solid enough Leagu form. Still lacking in some performances but getting the points early on with new players and a new manager. Defense is still a big worry almost averaging 2 goals against every game!
Coming up in October our two big games is away to Man City and the first Champions League game with Inter Milan in the San Siro. I hope the defense is working much better by then!

QPR September Update

A disappointing month for QPR sees us in 10th place in the league. Whilst our top striker is scoring goals in germany ( will be having serious words with the FA about the illigal transfer and maybe compensation) other than that its been rather uneventful and slightly dissapointing. so here goes...

Match 1
vs sunderland
A 2-2 draw may have been accceptable if we were playing. It was an even match with both sides having similar amounts of shots and possetion. Goals from van percie and soldado ensured we recived a point but an injury to monreal ensured that today would be a dissapointing day for QPR.

Match 2 vs West Brom

An easy easy victory which is excatly what was expected vs a team of that calibre. A brace from young and a barbosa goal was brilliant especially as yong only played 45 mins. Matthew Ryan had his first good game for the club (although he made 0 saves). A great result.

Match 3 vs southamton
Avery poor game in the cup left us humiliated. A 4-1 defeat knocked us out and keeper Anthony Ryan had ANOTHER poor game still yet to register a single save for the club. This is why you should never trust managers to make their own decisions. I signed a keeper for the club and he has gone unused. Veryn dissapointing. If he continues to rot and ryan to underperform he may find himself under heavy scrutiny because we need a top top goalie to challange for europe and this kids not doing it. Its alarming. One positive was that 15 year old prospect Baris Kandemir started. Granted he played **** but it shows the future this kid has. We're out of the cup.

Match 4 vs Arsenal
Another loss another awful game for ryan. When is this guy gonna get dropped. 3 conceded and no saves AGAIN. a 5.1 match rating this is really going to need to improve. We took the lead with RVP striking against his old team but 3 shots means that arsenal score goals which means arsenal win. I feel sorry for the forwards that deserve better and it will get better.

Player of the month
The player of the month is.............. Matthew Ryan.

wait oh sorry I realised this is player of the month not worst player of the month. My bad.
The player of the month is .............. Ashley Young. For the second month is a row Young wins player of the month. A really bright start sees young as our top scorer and plays well in every game he enters. Quality- higher power

LCFC - Club Announcement

View attachment 229486

LAURENT BLANC LEAVES THE CLUB

Leicester City would like to announce that Laurent Blanc has left the club, after it was mutually agreed to terminate his contract. The club would like to thank Laurent for the hard work he put in during his tenure.

During Laurent's tenure, the club has won 10 matches out of 31 played, which is clearly not good enough for a club of our ambition.

Leicester City FC - Club Announcement: New Manager

View attachment 229484

LEICESTER CITY ANNOUNCE NEW MANAGER

View attachment 229482

Leicester City is delighted to announce that Esteban Cambiasso will be the new manager of the club. Esteban joins on a two-year contract.

This is Esteban's first ever managerial position, and his first job since his retirement at the start of last season.

Rish Ananthan: "We're delighted to introduce Esteban as our new manager. Esteban is no stranger to the club of course, having played the last two seasons of his career here. We hope Esteban is able to guide the club to the heights we should have reached last season."

Esteban Cambiasso: "I'm really thankful to Rish for giving me the opportunity to manage here at Leicester. Of course, it's a club that means a lot to me since I've spent two wonderful years here as a player, and as such know most of the lads in the squad. I'm sure we'll all have a great time working together, and I hope to be able to lead the club onto bigger and better things."​

View attachment 229481

Newcastle can announce that Dunga has been relieved of his duties as Newcastle boss. We would like to thank Dunga for all of his hard work in helping us finish in 10th position last season, but this hasn't been the start we expected.

An announcement will be made tomorrow afternoon about the new appointment at Newcastle United.

Aston Villa Aug Update
Our first match of the month was by far the hardest, against Chelsea in the league. We fought very well however, and were unlucky to lose 3 - 2 to a strong Chelsea team.

Next up was against Newcastle, who've been having a terrible season so far. We battered them 4 - 0, with new signing Sakho getting his first goals for the club with a brace.

Then we faced Swansea in the Capital One Cup. We went up early thanks to a Weimann goal, however they pulled back in the very last minute thanks to Donis Avdijaj. We then went one up thanks to Aly Cissokho, but Capoue equalised a few minutes later. It went down to penalties, and thankfully we managed to win, and progress further in the COC.

Finally, we faced West Ham. Unfortunately, pretty much all of our central defenders were injured so we had dodo - a left back - playing central defence. We suffered because of this, and lost 2 - 1 with right back Christian Trasch getting the only goal.

P.S Disclaimer Moi Gomez should be moved back to Villareal.

Back