Disclaimer89's English Premier League Chairman Game - FM 2015 Edition

LCFC - Last Minute Deals

View attachment 231223

LEICESTER FINALIZES FOUR DEALS

Leicester City is delighted to announce that Ander Herrera, Michael Carrick, Tyler Blackett and DeAndre Yedlin have joined the club; the first three from Manchester United, the latter from Tottenham. Ander and Michael will help bolster our midfield, Tyler will help shore up the defence and DeAndre will provide competition to Branna for the right-back position.

Laurent Blanc is away with the squad on the pre-season tour, so is unavailable for comment. The new signings will all join the tour in a couple days time.​

Gravestone-color-intro.jpg

Death comes to the Hammers

Sad news has broke out as the Queen has been assassinated. The country now needs to coronate a new king, but that's not important! What's important is that West Ham no longer have a captain for their ship.

The police have been working round the clock and even though there is no proof yet there are strong links that the San Marinese Mafia were involved (old joke)

Prince Phillip was intended to take over (and being a massive racist he would have kept the British only ethos well) but he just didn't have the time in his busy schedule.

View attachment 231214

So yeah basically I haven't got time to put as much effort into this as I would like, hope you all have enjoyed some of my silly updates in the past!

To the new chairmen...sorry about the mess! (and please keep it British!)​

Hi guys, could someone PM me or post here screenshots of Sunderland's transfers in and out and our financials. I have no access to the game currently and I'm trying to put a post together here blind and I'm struggling.

To those who have helped me before with this thank you and to anyone who helps me now thanks in advance.
View attachment 231213 Far as I can tell AI have made no transfers. Up to date finances on the first page.

Now this is intriguing.... (I am Prince Harry, chairman of Arsenal) ;)

View attachment 231196

Transfers In
View attachment 231195
Transfers Out
View attachment 231194

First off cheers SaintMotBot totally stealing your layout :p

Ok so gerson comes back from loan from hull and is immediately loaned out to sunderland.

Yarmelenko comes in on a free to replace navas and yea we let him go cheap to help out lewie :p

Henderson replaces milner

Clyne replaces clichy

Sturridge replaces Dzeko

And Fernando?

The board sat down after a dissapointing and came to the conclusion:

Gentlemen, we can rebuild him, we have the technology we can make him better than he was, better stronger faster :p

When that failed we sold him and replaced him with shakhtar’s younger stronger better Fernando :p

And Nasri is loaned out as he doesn’t fit pep’s system sadly in my enthusiasm I have left my squad a little two thin so expect a January signing :).

While our net spending was roughly 74m we cut our wages by *drum roll please*

17.8m

Younger, sleeker and now a lower wage bill all we need now is success :)

View attachment 231190

(fernando at DM didnt have the formation :p)

Last edited:
View attachment 231187

QPR Transfer Roundup

A busy window for QPR saw us add 13 players to the squad and only one leaving. This was due to concerns from the manager and squad who thought the squad was too thin, meanwhile i thought that we needed to improve to get top 7 next year so we sought the premier league for its best players and the World for the best young (and otherwise) talents and heres what we got

Michael Dawson

Last season going forward we were one of the best teams in the premier league scoring well over 60 goals however we were one of the worst teams in terms of goals conceded so this was the first port of call. Jordi Amat reterned to stoke so we needed 2 maybe 3 new centre backs so this was our first man. Michael will serve as a solid and experienced centre back that will be ready to lead QPR into the battle next season. He is on 50k per week which isnt that much concidering my financial advisors told me that the club could afford to spend in excess of 750k per week on wages for new blood. He was brought in to lead the defence into a new era and i couldnt think of anyone id prefer to do it...

Jordi Amat

Jordi joined us last season on loan and performed admirably. He may have been part of a weak defence but he was the strongest gear in a weak selecton so when it came to picking out a partner for dawson who would grow into a leader and warrior under the wing of dawson there was only one logical price in Jordi Amat. He comes in at 4 million pounds and 15.75k per week which is just the price range we like to see.

Jack Butland

our defence weak last season but an aging, well already aged, 36 year old rob green couldn't do the job anymore we needed some fresh blood to really give the back four some confidence and there is no more promicing english 'keeper than Jack Butland. Also coming in at 4 million pounds means we have effectivly revamped our entire defence for 8 million pounds and Matty Phillips.

Donis Avdijaj

As Gabriel Barbosa and Pablo Dybala have become such hits at their time with QPR we though that we should look for another striker just like them. Our men scoured the world and descovered this gem. A striker who my men with their deep footballing knowlage say will be better than both dybala and barbosa we couldnt pass this oppertunity up however he isnt ready for the big time at QPR yet so he will be leaving on loan for the year but when hes back he will slot right into the team. Saying this the striker position looked a bit bare with only barbosa, dybala and soldado so we decided 2 more strikers needed to come in and we saw these 2 men.

Robin van Percie

What a player arsenal ledgend, man utd hero, dutch talisman. Robin Van Percie has joined QPR for free after his manchester united contract ran out. It was an obvious choise for me that we need to pick this man up and so we did. He may be past his prime but his experiance in invaluble and when needed he still has goals in him.

Stefan Jovatic

Why, oh, why did newcastle want rid of this man so badly. Stefan Jovatic. One of the most gifted strikers in the league joins us on loan. He has a proven record in this league and is no stranger to europian football so it made sence that he should be here to create one the most intimidating attack forces it the barkleys premier league.
Fernando

When looking to give our midfield from last year some depth it made sence to buy players who would challange the lads like sandro and diakite and push everyone to their limit. We wanted a player who would make sure the defence was as tight as i could be by providing cover, a very similar position to sandro to realy give the gaffer a headache we looked to the best clubs in the league and found fernando going very cheap at 4 million pounds. Now some fans have raised concerns that we are spending too much in wages with fernando on 100k per week however, hes a champions league player in the peak of his carrer and to get the top players you have to spend some money.

Ross Barkly

When the deal was done for fernando i looked at my central midfield and saw that we had two very good defencivly minded players in sandro and Fernando but here at QPR we like to attack and we saw that the team lacked a certain lynchpin a certain creative genius and when it was seen that a top European player who was the future for his countrys midfield and a very young star avalabe for much less than his value became avalable we thought we must have him. However Martin Odegaard signed for manchester united... However after speaking to the manchester united chairman throughout the night we struck a deal for a slightly more developed player who could really help the club fill that role and for the price and wages we got him i could say im happier i got him that odergaard as hes english, hes more ready for today and he only cost us 5 million pounds. HIS. NAME. IS. ROSS. BARKLEY. But you already knew that didn't you... ;)

Ashley Young

A free agent who still has lots left in the tank. Young will be working along with Adam Johnson on the left wing (oh that sounds so wrong on so many different levels) lets just stop there.

Ariel Rossi

Ariel is a young RM who was playing in argentina and hass so much potential but was struggling to unlock it but over here at QPR we saw that at 20 years of age this man was perfect for our squad that we needed to give him a chance out on the right. now hes not our top player there not by a longshot and theres a chance that the gaffer will loan him out however give him a season or 2 and im telling you this guy could be big, like balon dor contender big. but only if he works hard to unlock his potential.

Baris Kendemir

Baris is a 15 year old lad who my men say is good enough for the sky bet championship and has the potential to be better than the likes of thiago silva or mats hummles. He comes in from besiktas and has been left in the first team squad but the manager may demote him or loan him out.

So thats how we line up for the next season. We hope the signings weve made can please the QPR universe. DA DA DA DAAAAAAAA DAAAAAAAA DA DA DA DA HOOPS!!!!!!!- Higher power

Ready For Kick Off

images

Ready For Kick Off

Middlesbrough Chairman Tommy Rodgers has called on the support of the fans to help ensure Premier League survival. Tommy Rodgers is hoping that Middlesbrough will secure three points against Newcastle in the opening match of the season. Rodgers admitted that the squad needed some considerable investment but may face repercussion in the form of a transfer embargo or points reduction.

Mr Rodgers was pleased with how the transfer window went, but he admitted the squad was missing some superstar quality. He further added he would love new signings and looked forward working with Garry Monk to strengthen the squad.

Monk made this statement regarding the summer transfer window:

" I'm pleased with the two signings we made it has added some depth to the squad that we desperately needed. Me and Chairman Rodgers have a similar transfer philosophy; sign young players and try to develop their full potential at Riverside. But i'm still hugely envious of the amount of money clubs such as Man Utd have available to spend. Their recent signing Koke has wages estimated to be £340K a week, our club total wage bill is slightly less that £290K a week it's going to be hard with big clubs where they have an almost an infinite amount of money.

As long as the eleven players play to their quality i've seen in training i'm not worried. I'm hoping for some great results against the big clubs but every game is crucial if we want to stay in the Premier League. When clubs come to Riverside I don't want them to thinks it's going to be an easy three points, but I want them to be scared of our players quality and intimidated by of our fans passion".

The Middlesbrough Gazette criticised Rodgers and Monk transfer strategy as neither signing we would make it too the starting XI, believing Middlesbrough should focus in the short term if they want a successful season. Sky Sports also were critical of Middlesbrough believing a lack of talent in defence would leave to heavy defeats, and are expecting not much activity further up the pitch as, Kike and Wilkinson are the only credible goal threats.

280815143458.png

Last edited:
View attachment 230912
Season 3!!!

August Update

--Game Save--
https://mega.nz/#!k99hhRTI!AkqqIDnFYdREq7a19pRzKH8NZnZj4OgzTKFto7ThOVI

Transfers
View attachment 230904

For the first time ever, one of the ''loanees'' got sold during the window. I reversed the sale and took away any cash gained from it.

League Game 1
View attachment 230911 View attachment 230910 View attachment 230909

League Game 2
View attachment 230908 View attachment 230907

League Game 3
View attachment 230906 View attachment 230905

Player Stats
View attachment 230903

Team Stats
View attachment 230902

POTM
View attachment 230901

YPOTM
(Used to do this category in last year's game but completely forgot this year!)
View attachment 230899

MOTM
View attachment 230900

League Table
View attachment 230898

Last edited:
Im very disappointed that my star RB got sold so cheaply, update tomorrow

Watford

View attachment 230770

A brilliant start to the new season for Watford with 3 wins from our opening 4 matches beating QPR in the Premier League opener before losing to Sunderland.
We soon came back though with a good win in the cup against Coventry with Nasri netting his first goal for the club and then ended the month with a 2-1 win over West Brom.

View attachment 230769

4th place after only 3 games but it feels nice to be up this end of the table whilst Troy Deeney is loving life in the Premier League with 4 goals in 3 games, the only downside so far is Dzeko has been out injured so missed our opening matches. Arsenal are up next and are looking to bring us back down to earth.

View attachment 230768

Man City UpdateView attachment 939721

Not bad,

Guardialo is still making his mark on the side, but as time goes on the players should adapt to his philosophy.

First match was against Chelsea of course it was.

We lost 2-0… enough said

After that though solid results/performances all round

We progressed through to the champions league with a 4-0 aggregate score against Besiktas with new boy yarmolenko getting on the score sheet.

Aguero got his hat-trick against Newcastle producing a 3-1 victory and aguero and silva scored to earn us a 2-0 victory at villa park.

This leaves us 6th​ in the table a much better start than last year if nothing else. Joe hart has returned from injury with ben amos doing surprisingly well again in goal.

Aguero of course has been brilliant as always while performances from clyne and schneiderlin will be monitored closely.

It is clear to me that another winger is needed so expect one big January signing to come to the squad.

My manager retired from management 10 days after I hired him... Are you kidding me right now?

Back