Disclaimer89's English Premier League Chairman Game - FM 2015 Edition

You said if you had enough, you have 6m so far. ;) (If that goes down, don't worry about it. :))
You know what, seeing as I'm such a nice guy I'll give you a player for free worth well over 1m. I'm nice like thT

Spurs December Update

Well, what an end to 2016 for Spurs. Six games, five wins. Let's get straight to it.

First we entertained Manchester United at home and picked up a 3-2 win in a very good, and very close, game. Dembele, Paulinho and Lamela got the goals for us. Then we went away to QPR. Lamela missed a penalty, but made up for that by scoring the only goal in the game and grabbing us the win, against a poor QPR side. Another 1-0 win followed that against Sunderland, Paulinho picking up the goal for us... After that a 3-0 loss against West Brom. Less said about that the better.

But we finished off the month strong. Scoring 3 goals and cone sing 0 in two games. We first entertained Arsenal, in the biggest game of the month. We beat Arsenal 2-0, Depay and Lamela scoring. Finally we went away to Cardiff, bagging a 1-0 win thanks to a Harry Kane goal.

Player of the Month
This month it will go to Erik Lamela, the Argentinian bagging three goals for us.

Player of the Half-Season
So, new award! Since we have reached the halfway point, I'm going to award this to the best player so far... There's been two stand out players for us so far this season in Erik Lamela and Memphis Depay. This award goes to Erik Lamela. He's got 13 goals and 6 assists so far this season in 25 appearances.

View attachment 227089

View attachment 227080
The FA announces the Winter Transfer Window as Open
(FGN/DOM/FREE Window closes on Friday 9pm -24hrs)

Well chairmen, it is that time again, the opening of the transfer window! Please check the rules on the limit of FGN and DOM players allowed per season and per window.

Finances on the first page have been updated!

Please can all chairman fill in this simple template below.
(Using the rules on the first page, each chairman is expected to calculate the transfer costs and the new wages the player will be on)

Any transfer request that isn't in this format will be discarded.

Template

[TABLE="class: cms_table_cms_table_cms_table_cms_table, width: 500, align: center"]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]Type[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]Player[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]Current Team[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]New Team[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]Current Wage[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]New Wage[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]Transfer Cost/Loan[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]C2C[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]DOM[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]FGN[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]FGN18[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]FREE[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Once again, I will be keeping the FGN/DOM/FREE window open until Friday 9pm (24hrs)!

--Game Save--
https://mega.nz/#!w9dC0JYD!acAOW-t-Rd01ZmeCH0pj7pAg5unDiLpCjswxqbfUNFA

Any issues with the save or any questions, PM me instead of spamming the thread.

Good Luck Chairmen!

Last edited:
West Brom: The Italian Job

View attachment 227090

West Brom hire new manager ahead on January Transfer Window
View attachment 227088
View attachment 227087
Corradi Verdelli
View attachment 227083
4-3-3 Narrow

Mark Hughes failed to get the best out of his players this season and it has cost him the job. Frank Skinner decided to act before the transfer window began, and decided to go over his boards head and hire aspiring Italian Manager, Corrado Verdelli.
Experienced Italian coach has had one brief spell in management during his glory days at Inter Milan in the early 2000s. Skinner has decided to give Corrado another stab at management, his ability to identify talent and his particular style of football, coupled with his attractive attributes proves his shot here at the Hawthorns and we expect a vast improvement over the next few months and hope to be out of the relegation zone in the next month with final season aspirations of mid-table finish.
But lets take it one step at a time.

Transfer Listed Players

View attachment 227077 View attachment 227076 View attachment 227074 View attachment 227072 View attachment 227071

Ibrahim Afellay - 3m
Darren Fletcher - free
Sebastian Pocognoli - free
Graham Dorrans - 5m
Cristian Gamboa - 100K

Every other player has his price but don't expect to get players cheap!

Obviously with a new style of play West Brom will be delving into the transfer window quite swiftly and new manager will be given a big chunk to bring in his own scouted talents.

Lets hope to see them rise out of the sink-hole they oddly find themselves...

View attachment 227073
Arsenal Transfer List

Moussa Sissoko: Beast of a central midfielder or winger. Exceptional physicals.
In-game value: £13.5M - Transfer Price £8M

Pirmin Schwegler: Swiss international defensive midfielder. Brilliant mental stats
In-game value: £7M - Transfer Price £4M

Juanfran: Aging, but very solid right wing-back. Has caps for Spain!
In-game value: £4M - Transfer Price: £2M

James McCarthy: Very solid Irish defensive midfielder. Terrific all-round player
In-game value £10.25M - Transfer Price £8M

Nicola Leali: Decent Italian keeper. Good backup for Premier League teams
In-game value: £1.8M - Transfer Price £1M

For Loan
George Williams: Promising winger

Hector Bellerin: Lightning-quick wing-back

No idea. Check the game save, I'm not on FM at the moment.

I ask because when I was on the save before, Spurs budgets were what you had on the front page before, and now they've changed. So I'm just a bit puzzled :D

It Just Gets Worse!
Stoke City's winter of discontent reaches an all time low. Gallardo's boys lost 6 on the trot before finally ending the year with a win against West Brom. Our forwards slowed up the goal spree as out as the defense picked up a nasty habit of letting in 2 or 3 goals each. A few players have in the past month gone from key squad players to failures in the Cruyff family eyes and are ready to be moved on.

Transfer List
MR Marko Arnautovic £8m
DC P Wollscheid £4m
AM G Ramirez £3m
DC M Muniesa £2m
DC Lamine Sane £2m
MC C Adam £1m

Free
DR P Bardsley
MC S Ireland
MC Charlie Colkett

Open to work on the price & player trades

Last edited:

December

A pretty good month but in United style we let i lots of goals, loose to a team we really should be beating and fall further behind Chelsea
Champions League last 16 puts us with an old foe. Most people think of United vs Porto its the Jose run that come to mind. However i my case its the horror storys on 1997 when Porto were possibly the next great team in European football, coming to Old Trafford after knocking out AC Milan and having Mario Jardel scoring for fun. United destroyed them 4-0. It was magic that made you fall in love with the game
View attachment 227043
English teams did not bad with the draw, well except City! having said that if Joshster makes it through he can thank United, Chelsea and Arsenal for spending media backs to destroy Pep's old side.

Totteham 3-2 Man Utd
Rooney
Koke
View attachment 227042
Looked like a great game as we kept up our form from the November to forget!

Man Utd 4-2 Crystal Palace
Falcao 3
Rooney
View attachment 227040

Carling Cup Q/F
Birmingham 1-4 Man Utd
Muller
Tielemans
Rooney
Brandt
View attachment 227038
Into the Semi Final where we'll play Brighton. Liverpool or Aston Villa should await in the final . As long as its not Sunderland we have great chance!

Stoke 0-4 Man Utd
Pogba
Di Maria
Muller
Falcao
View attachment 227036
Was worried about this game in the early part of the season. Whats gone on here?

Man Utd 3-0 Liverpool
Koke
Mata
Calleri
View attachment 227034
The highest highlight of the past few months

Leicester 1-1 Man Utd
Pogba
View attachment 227029
****** ex Barca player comes back to do what Barca always do to United

Man Utd 1-3 Watford
Falcao
View attachment 227027
Sometimes you can only sit back an marvel at FM's simulation results

January
The Carling Cup against Brighton & Transfer Window will be my main focus this month with the teams playing at best mid table teams i EXPECT to close the gap to Chelsea. Its 4 points as we speak. Any more and i'll have to consider what Diego gets from his chairman in the summer!

Transfer List

AT W Rooney
Scoring plenty of goals but is my 3rd/4th striker and with 2 coming back to the club from loans in the summer so time for another chairman to write the final chapter

DC Micha Richards
- Wasting away at United when he could be getting games for half the teams in the league

MC A Van Wingerden

Youth with solid mental stats but way down the pecking order

Free Transfer List
Free
GK J Pereira
DR S Janko
DL Reece James
MR D Mitchell
Marc Rashford
Ben Person
Saidy Janko
Reece James
Joe Rothwell
J Pereira
Sadik El Fitouri

Other players will need a handsome offer. You guys have a better chance than usual to bag these players as im out on the **** for basically the entire window. Drunk transfer dealing never prove to be too fruitful.

P.S Disclaimer if someone sends you a transfer request with Pogba for 50p then feel free to assume there on something a bit bigger than a regal king size if you know what i mean.

Last edited:
QPR December Update

Well some major updates have happened
HE SAVED A SHOT. MATTHEW RYAN AFTER 31 UNSUCCESSFUL ATTEMPTS HE SAVED A SHOT!!!!!!

FOR HES A JOLLY GOOD FELLOW
FOR HES A JOLLY GOOD FELLOWWWWWW
AND SO SAY ALL OF US
AND SO SAY ALL OF US
AND SO SAY ALL OF US
AND SO SAY ALL OF US!

DA DA DA DAAAA DAAAA DA DA DA DA HOOPS DA DA DAAA DAAA DADA DA DA HOOPS

WE LOVE YOU RYAN WE DO! WE LOVE YOU RYAN WE DO! WE LOVE YOU RYAN WE DO! OHHHHHH RYAN WE LOVE YOU!

whisper: lala la la la la la ohhhh matther ryan
quiet: lala la la la la la ohhh matthew ryan
quiet tapping: lala la la la la la ohhh matthew ryan
GO CRAZY: LALA LALA LA LA LA OHHHH MATTHEW RYAN LALALALALLALALA OHHHH MATTHER RYAN!!!!!

And now that the festivities for the QPR universe has done lets get down to buissnes

Another dissapointing month in where we started off well but things deteriorated quickly.

Lets see what happened

Game 1 vs aston villa
A game in which we should be taking home 3 points a goal just after half time put us in the lead however old boy diafra sakho hit an equaliser 18 minutes from time.

QPR Player of the Match: Matthew Dawson

Game 2 vs Tottenham
against a team of this size we needed to take all our chanses to get anything from it and im afaid we didnt. A poor game from soldado personified that.
QPR Player of the Match: jordi amat

Match 3 vs Crystal Palace
Another team when looking at it on paper we should have pummeled about 4 0 and we lost. A few select players let us down on the day and that contributed to the result
QPR Player of the Match: Andre Wisdom

Match 4 vs Stoke
Our first wim in december came in a thriller at Stoke,the goals flowed and it was a joy to watch. A barbosa brace gave us the win and maybe momentum.

Match 5 vs Liverpool
A draw at anfield is never a bad result and thats what we got. An even match and we deserved our point. Another barbosa brace again made him look so strong and I wouldn't be surprised if big euro teams soon started swarming.
QPR Player of the Match: Barbosa

Match 6 vs Leicester
A dissapointing draw. Very drab 1 1. Not much to report.
QPR Player of the match: Barbosa

So that leaves us 3 points above the drop zone,not where I want to be and changes may have to be made...

QPR player of the Month:
Gabriel Barbosa

Thanks to the QPR Universe for all their support over the past 12 months. The next 12 will be better.

View attachment 227057

Sunderland Mid Season review.

Things didnt start so well this season. Before the season started the club was on the lookout for a new manager after Vincenzo Montella upped and left to join Inter Milan. Unfortunately the club chairman was on a remote island enjoying his jollies at the time and the clubs sporting director took it into his own hands to hire a replacement.

Up steps Martin Jol, the man sacked by Hull only months earlier after narrowly escaping relegation, what good could he do here??

View attachment 227056

Jol managed to guide the team through pre season unscathed except for a questionable draw with Wycombe.

View attachment 227050

Jol's next order of business was to pillage the clubs millions on unnecessary transfers.

First up £375k was wasted on Paul Proctor from MK Dons, this lad is a future Championship player at best. His mental stats are poor and so are his technical attributes. I want to sign the best young players not those destined for mediocrity.
View attachment 227026

Next up £4.3m was wasted on a player I didn't need and was passed up by myself for only £2m. The player in question is Nick Powell from Manchester United. The lad has only featured a handful of times for us this season and joins an already stacked midfield.

Luciano Mendy was also signed from Belenenses for £160k and finally Sascha Horvath was bought in on loan from Tottenham this move particularly annoyed me the most as another center midfielder had been signed in an already stacked midfield. Better players haven't played because of this signing .

Jol then embarked on the start of our Premier League season. Although results were not too bad they could have been better, the 3-1 loss to Leicester was particularly disappointing.

View attachment 227024

September came and Phillips had returned from his jollies and he was not a happy man, not only had the club appointed Martin LoL, he had wasted millions and was quite frankly a **** manager. It also didnt help that the man writing this is a massive Gooner and hates anything connected to Spurs.

Phillips was very annoyed by the signings after players he had bought in were being pushed out of the team. The chairman had bought in 8 players over the off season and only 3 are playing regularly, although he accredits some of this problem to himself, Jol's signings are pushing 3 players out of the team.

With all of the above in mind by the 1st of September Jol was removed from the club and replaced by that man David Moyes. The Scottish manager has a lot to prove after mediocre spells at Man United and Real Sociedad however he plays a brand of Football the chairman likes and to be honest was the best of a bad bunch avaliable to the team.

Moyes life at Sunderland didn't start great and we found ourselves languishing above the relegation zone until mid November, this was to be expected with so much upheaval in the camp and European football to now contend with. Things however since turned a corner and the team is riding high in 9th position come the start of the New Year. We have finally found some form at home and are now scoring more goals than we conceded, we are also into the knockout rounds of the Europa League after a successful group stage campaign.

View attachment 227021

Player performance has been particularly pleasing this season. Joel Veltman has come in a formed a good relationship with Chris Smalling at the back. Carl Jenkinson has been ever present at either Right Back or Center Back and is joint third in the league for Key tackles. Nacer Chadli has been immense this season with 6 goals and 8 assists so far, he also rates in the top 5 for Shots on Target, Key passes and assists in the league. Our want away right winger Ribeiro is still racking up highly consistent performances and is being courted by giants Bayern Munich. He is also our second highest scorer with 8 goals. Arsenal loanee Zivkovic is having another good year with 7 goals in twelve in the league and is also scoring on the European stage with 3 in 5. I would love to keep him here permanently but I cant see Arsenal wanting to let go. A mention must also go to young striker Kelchi Iheanacho who has 6 league goals in two league starts and 6 sub appearances.

Money is tight at the stadium of light however I will be making funds avaliable for the manager by ajusting the wage budget. We are projecting a profit this season and as long as we can remain high in the league we will reap the rewards with prize money.

Sunderland will announce its transfer list shortly.

Hey guys, just a heads up. I will be the new Liverpool chairman.

Apologies for the simplistic post, will do a proper one later. Unfortunately i will be unable to get to a computer for the next 15 or so hours & have just realised the clock is ticking on the transfer window.

Willing to listen to offers for any player so just PM me & we will try to work something out.

Cheers Chris.

Which window is open til when the chairman one til tonight and the other til saturday or the other way round little confused from your post

Which window is open til when the chairman one til tonight and the other til saturday or the other way round little confused from your post

The foreign-transfer one closes tonight, and the c2c-one tomorrow.

Back