Disclaimer89's English Premier League Chairman Game - FM 2015 Edition

Sunderland Transfer List

***** Caballero quality keeper at a Bargain price £0

Abel Hernandez quick striker, who will score goals. Unfortunately down the pecking order here £1.5m

Connor Wickham, quality English forward. Proven goalscorer £12m

Haris Medunjanin, midfield playmaker. Not getting game time here £0

The following are available for loan.

Jesse Lingard

Thomas Carroll

Andreas Periera

These players will be first team starters for bottom half teams.

If anyone else takes your fancy please message me am open to deals of all sorts. Currently Everton Ribeiro is being courted by the likes of Bayern, Barca and Madrid can you beat them to the punch.

Man City Update

Apologies for the lack of posts this season, very busy atm but will try and make more time for monthly updates.

Over the last 3 months results have been mixed, with a closely contested but dissapoinitng 5th​ position in the league we hope for bigger things from man city and pep guardialo.

View attachment 226893

We are still in the champion’s league with a tough draw against our former manager’s team Bayern Munich.
In terms of player performances aguero, rodriguez, caulker and Henderson have been my top contributors with high average ratings from all. Injuries have affected aguero and we need him to keep fit for us to have a successful season.
On the downside new signings Fernando and clyne have been my worst performers in fairness to clyne he hasn’t played that much which was the intention and hasn’t been awful with an average rating of 6.93 while Fernando has been disappointing expect a new DM to come in next year to compete with him especially as yaya toure is leaving on a free at the end of the season.

In terms of this transfer window I have two youngsters available on a free or a loan I have Divine Naah and Godsway Donyoh available
there will be no incomings. Cheers!

Which window is open til when the chairman one til tonight and the other til saturday or the other way round little confused from your post

The foreign-transfer one closes tonight, and the c2c-one tomorrow.

Exactly, the FGN one closes tonight and the C2C closes tomorrow.

Sorry for the short window guys but I am currently in the process of moving to another city and starting a new job next week so need to get the time consuming window over as soon as possible to concentrate on that :P

In the next week or 2 things will calm down a bit and I'll be back to normal, Summer window should then be back to the normal 72hrs.

EDIT: I've extended the FGN window to 9PM (UK time) today as some people dont get home from work until 5/6PM.

Last edited:
Kinda makes sense to have a shorter window, because the January window is shorter than the summer window.

Happy moving!

View attachment 226876

Window Extended to 11PM

I've extended the FGN window to 11PM (UK time) today as some people dont get home from work until 5/6PM and wont have time to post their requests.​

View attachment 226866
View attachment 226865
Andre Villas-Boas has today been relieved of his duties as first team manager of Hull City AFC. Hull would like to place on the record our gratitude for the effort that Andre has put in to establishing the club as a Premier League team and would like to wish him well for the future.

View attachment 226864
An appalling run of results since the beginning of the season has seen us pick up just four wins as we sit 18th in the table. This form is not deemed acceptable and does not sit in line with our ambitions. An announcement will be made very shortly as to Andre's successor.

View attachment 226858
View attachment 226857
It is with great pleasure that Hull City AFC announce the appointment of Laurent Blanc as our new first team manager. Laurent has a huge deal of experience to his name and we are confident that his vision for the club will drive us clear of the relegation zone and up the table. Laurent will begin his role at the club with immediate effect and will be in charge for the January transfer window which will enable him to put his own spin on the first team squad.

Transfer List

AT W Rooney £9m
Scoring plenty of goals but is my 3rd/4th striker and with 2 coming back to the club from loans in the summer so time for another chairman to write the final chapter

DC Micha Richards £2m
- Wasting away at United when he could be getting games for half the teams in the league

MC A Van Wingerden £1m

Youth with solid mental stats but way down the pecking order

^
All 3 for £9m

Free Transfer List
Free
GK J Pereira
DR S Janko
DL Reece James
MR D Mitchell
Marc Rashford
Ben Person
Saidy Janko
Reece James
Joe Rothwell
J Pereira
Sadik El Fitouri

Last edited:
View attachment 226836

West Ham United Updated Transfer List

G. Johnson RB - Free

C. Kouyate CDM - £2M

M. Flamini CM - Free

M. Jarvis LW - Free

G. Agbonlahor RW - Free

R. Lambert ST - Free

A. Carroll ST - £4M

All other players have their price, but it will likely be quite high. We are also open to swap deals for our transfer listed players, so if you have an interesting player don't hesitate to contact us.

Last edited:
View attachment 226832

Hull City Transfer List
  • Vito Mannone - Free (Quality backup keeper for any team in the league, could even press for a starting spot in lower teams)

• Nikica Jelavic - Free (Goals goals goals, when he gets game times, which he isnt)

• Harry Maguire - £500k (still only 23, low wages and a big future. Down the pecking order so needs to go)

• Dame N'Doye - Free (Experienced target man striker, will score goals)

Transfer List

AT W Rooney £9m

As i need to gather £9m on top of my other Jan deals i would be willing to organize an 18 month loan for any of these players to go with Rooney to a new home

DC A Romagnoli
DC M Rojo
MC Y Tielemans
AM A Janazaj

Or from the next summer
AM M Odengaard

Last edited:
View attachment 226822
Updated Arsenal Transfer List

Moussa Sissoko: Beast of a central midfielder or winger. Exceptional physicals.
In-game value: £13.5M - Transfer Price £7M

Pirmin Schwegler: Swiss international defensive midfielder. Brilliant mental stats
In-game value: £7M - Transfer Price £2.5M

Jores Okore: Beastly CB. Very solid performer!
Ingame value: £9.5MTransfer price: £8MM

Juanfran: Aging, but very solid right wing-back. Has caps for Spain!
In-game value: £4M - Transfer Price: £1.5M

James McCarthy: Very solid Irish defensive midfielder. Terrific all-round player
In-game value £10.25M - Transfer Price £7.5M

Nicola Leali: Decent Italian keeper. Good backup for Premier League teams
In-game value: £1.8M - Transfer Price £1M

For Loan

George Williams: Promising winger
Serge Gnabry: Quick Attacking Midfielder

If transfer listed players are not sold, they will be available for loan!

All Prices Negotiable! Some real gems in there!

Last edited:
Newcastle Transfer List:

Tom Huddlestone - Tough CDM/CM, English, HG - £5m

Cheick Tiote - Solid CDM, Going to AFCON though - £2m

Oscar Hiljemark - Great CDM/CM, can do a job well in Mid-Table teams - £6.5m

Tim Krul - Dutch GK, HG, Easily will succeed at the likes of Q.P.R (:)) - £5m

Remy Cabella - Star studded CAM, Will start in EL Fighting teams - £12.5m

(Sorry for the lack of updates, my Laptop's currently in repair, I'll do one when it comes back, know where everything is on that!)

All Leicester City players are available for a price!

Noteworthy mentions:

Andrej Kramaric (AML, STC) - 8 million
Geoffrey Kondogiba (MC, CDM) - 7 million
Danny Drinkwater (MC) - 10 million
Bojan (AMRLC, STC) - 7 million

Open to swaps and negotiations!

I know when the game and beta launch.

I was just wondering when do people usually start these games. My debut if you like :P

Accordingly, I'll have time to play around with the editor and all the stuff that would have to be done on launch.

Dude, please post this advertising and such in the discussions section. Cheers and good luck with your game.

Feel free to PM me and I'll give you whatever help you need with setting it up :)

Back