Disclaimer89's English Premier League Chairman Game - FM 2015 Edition

cardiff-city-fc.png

Cardiff City Winter Update

Cardiff have drifted along for the last couple of months. Not creating any major waves in the league like last season but are still in performing above expectations by sitting in mid-table. Charlie Austin keeps on performing and putting the ball in the back of the net but he needs help both in terms of goals and also from the defence to make sure his goals are worth something. We played 9 games in November and December but we failed to keep a single clean sheet. That must be something we work on and the winter transfer window could see a defensive minded player join the club.

November

November started pretty disappointingly, firstly with a home draw with West ham and then a 2-0 loss at rivals Swansea. This was a very disappointing result mostly because it was a fair result as we were dominated in the game. The team are going to have to improve drastically in these big games if they want to reach the heights they did last season. The month ended on a high with a 3-1 win over Hull thanks to 2 goals from Joe Mason and another from Charlie Austin. Mason has established himself as Austins main partner up top at the moment but he needs to have more games like this where he puts the ball in the back of the net.

December

December was a difficult month where we played against some of the best teams in the league and although we couldn’t take a large amount of points from our 6 games we know we have done well to come out of this month and still be in such a good position in the league. The month started with an impressive 4-1 win over Middlesbrough. This was followed by a 3-1 loss to Man City which doesn’t tell the whole story as we had many chances including 7 CCC’s but were unable to finish them. This is further proof that Austin may need more help up top. This was followed by a 1-0 to Chelsea and a 2-2 draw with Newcastle. We then got back to winning ways by beating Aston Villa 2-1 away from home but the final game of the month was a 1-0 loss to Tottenham in a very close game.

At the end of December we sit in 13th​ place and only 5 points above relegation. After an impressive season last year the expectation was high and so pressure starts to build on manager Russell Slade. I still believe he has the ability to improve our consistency but he must do so this season or he could find himself without a job in the summer.

With regards to the transfer window pretty much everyone is available at the right price so message me if you are interested in someone and we could maybe negotiate on a price. In terms of players coming in I am looking for a GK, CB and a ST so again message me if you feel you have someone that would interest me.

Also a quick message to Disclaimer. Thank you for extending the transfer window as I have only just been able to get online now. I may be able to actually sign players in the foreign window this time.

View attachment 226799

CLUB STATEMENT

The club regrets to announce that Esteban Cambiasso has been reported as missing. Sources in Argentina claim he was executed by the ISIS. The club will make a statement regarding a new managerial appointment soon.

Allahu akbar.​

Its quiet at loftus road its january 1st and the pitch isncovered in frost. There was apparently some big news to come from the higher power. The lights off and speakers quiet. The tension could be cut with a knife wjen the lights turned to the tunnel and the speakers blared out with what sounder like the start of a möterhead song:

BEHOLD THE KING
THE KING OF KINGS

ON YOUR KNEES DOG...

HHH and Stephanie Mcmahon walked out from the tunnel. The king of kings put the mic to his mouth: younall bought it didnt you every single one of you, you thought it was vince didnt ya. Well vince doesnt have the same ideas that are fresh and new. And now the qpr universe onow who the real king of kings is id like to publicly welcome new manager sean dyche.

Stephanie mcmahon in her short skirt and iconic black top took the mic
well, me and hunter are often way to busy to come over here and talk to you guys every month so occasionally a different WWE Superstar or diva will tell you guys about the months work.

View attachment 226748

Still a chance to grab a bargain at the Hawthorns

Ibrahim Afellay - 3m
Darren Fletcher - free
Sebastian Pocognoli - free
Graham Dorrans - 5m
Cristian Gamboa - free

Take a player on a free and get either half price off Afellay or Dorrans; or both for 6m
Take two players on a free and get Afellay for 1m or Dorrans for 2m

View attachment 226737

Black cats issue hands off warning.

Sunderland manager David Moyes has been the subject of a number of bids and enquiries from Premier League clubs throughout this transfer window.

View attachment 226733

As a club we would like to reiterate that Moyes has been bought in to do a job and we will not be negotiating his release. Moyes is very happy here at the Stadium of Light and has the full backing of the board, supporters and players.

In other news Sunderland are on the lookout for a quality AMC must be under 27. Will consider older if the price is right.​

View attachment 226731
FGN/DOM/FREE Round-up!

We roll around once again and with the closure of the FGN/DOM/FREE window!

So with the curtains down on the window, below are the confirmation of all teams and their FGN/DOM/FREE activity.

Arsenal
IN
TypePlayerCurrent TeamNew TeamCurrent WageNew WageTransfer Cost
FGNNiklas SuleHoffenheimArsenal£48,5K£97K£21M

Total Spent: £21 Million

Aston Villa
NO FGN/DOM/FREE transfers

Total Spent: £0 Million

Cardiff
IN
DOMJamie AllenSheffield UnitedCardiff City£6.75k£8.5k£1.65 Million
FGNAgustin AllionePalmierasCardiff City£6k£7.5k£1.05 Million
FGNRamiro Funes MoriRiver PlateCardiff City£17k£21.25k4.4 Million
FGN18William CoredorAS MonacoCardiff City£500£625£3.8 Million

Total Spent: £10.9 Million

Chelsea

Crystal Palace

Hull City
IN
FGNGuillermo OchoaMalagaHull£24.5k£37k£3.6 Million

Total Spent: £3.6 Million

Leicester
IN
FGNAnthony MartialAS MonacoLeicester City£9.75k£9.75kLOAN

Liverpool
IN
FGNElkesonAjaxLiverpool£55k£95k£14.5 Million

Total Spent: £14.5 Million

Man City

Man Utd
IN
Fabio SanchezAtl NacionalMan Utd£350£700£70k

[TD="bgcolor: #F2F6F8"]FORU18[/TD]

Total Spent: £70k

Middlesbrough

Newcastle
IN
FGNJeffersonBotafogoNewcastle£30.5k£30.5k£1.6 Million

Total Spent: £1.6 Million

QPR

Stoke
IN
FGNMarcelo MeliBocaStoke£14k£28k£5.6 Million
FGNu18Victor DavidEbedeiStoke£70£140£60k

Total Spent: £5.6 Million

Sunderland
IN
FGNMohamed IbrahimZamalekSunderland£60£120£120k
FGN 18WanderleyAtletico MineiroSunderland£470£940£426k
FREEDario ConcaN/ASunderlandN/A£40kN/A

Total Spent: £540k

Swansea

Tottenham

Watford

West Brom
IN
FGNLavezziPSGWest Brom£100k£175k£1.7 Million
FGN18Edgardo MoyanoBanfieldWest Brom£25£80£940k
FREEPape SouareN/AWest BromN/A£8kN/A

Total Spent: £2.6 Million

West Ham
IN
FGNMaximillian MeyerWolfsburgWest Ham£43.5k£62.25k£12.5 Million
FGNRaul JiminezFC PortoWest Ham£35k£35kLOAN
FGN18Nacho DabarcaSevilla ÁtleticoWest Ham£3.3k£4.95k£500K

Total Spent: £13 Million

This concludes the FGN/DOM/FREE window. The C2C window remains open until Saturday 9pm (UK time).

Some teams may not have gotten all of their players due to other clubs outbidding them, having insufficient funds etc..

C2C deals will be announced tomorrow after the window closes.

If anyone has any queries about the transfers, PM me; do not spam the thread with issues!
(I will then make any changes to this post to correct any errors.)

View attachment 226712

MARTIAL FINALIZES LEICESTER SWITCH

#BienvenueAnthony

Leicester City is delighted to announce that Anthony Martial has joined the club on loan for the rest of the season from AS Monaco.

Watford

View attachment 226711

Transfer List

Hossam Ashour - Value - £1.2Million - Available for £500k

Sam Vokes - £2Million - Available for £1Million

Cristian Battocchio - Available for Free

Fernando Forestieri - Value £5Million - Available for £4Million

John Guidetti - Value - £5.25Million - Available for £4Million

Almen Abdi - Valeu £3MIllion - Available for £2Million

Troy Deeney - Premier League Top Goalscorer - £100Million!​

Very disappoint I got window as for the 3rd time in a row my top man went to another team...

View attachment 226709
Final Arsenal Transfer List

Pirmin Schwegler: Swiss international defensive midfielder. Brilliant mental stats
In-game value: £7M - Transfer Price £2M or loan

Nicola Leali: Decent Italian keeper. Good backup for Premier League teams
In-game value: £1.8M - Transfer Price £1M or loan

For Loan

Serge Gnabry: Quick Attacking Midfielder
Gedion Zelalem: Technical AMC

Last edited:
Newcastle Transfer List:

Tom Huddlestone - Tough CDM/CM, English, HG - £4.25m

Cheick Tiote - Solid CDM, Going to AFCON though - £2m (Enquiry made)

Oscar Hiljemark - Great CDM/CM, can do a job well in Mid-Table teams - £5m

Tim Krul - Dutch GK, HG, Easily will succeed at the likes of Q.P.R (:)) - £4.25m (NEED RID)

Remy Cabella - Star studded CAM, Will start in EL Fighting teams - £11m

Buy both CM's, save £1.25m (£8m Total)

Very disappoint I got window as for the 3rd time in a row my top man went to another team...

I got mine but is there any news on a second round for those who missed out that we talked about last year? If so could we do a resubmission before tonights window closing?

Forget money this is the biggest disadvantage to smaller teams in the save. Fair enough a bigger team getting a player but having no chance to use the small window of fgn tranfers we get and having to feed of the big teams scraps!

Stoke Transfer List
MR Marko Arnautovic £6m
DC P Wollscheid £4m
AM G Ramirez £3m
DC M Muniesa £2m
DC Lamine Sane £1m
MC C Adam £1m

Free
DR P Bardsley
MC S Ireland
MC Charlie Colkett

Open to work on the price & player trades

Transfer List

AT W Rooney £8m
Scoring plenty of goals but is my 3rd/4th striker and with 2 coming back to the club from loans in the summer so time for another chairman to write the final chapter

DC Micha Richards £1m, Free if taken with Rooney
- Wasting away at United when he could be getting games for half the teams in the league

Free Transfer List
Free
GK J Pereira
DR S Janko
DL Reece James
MR D Mitchell
Marc Rashford
Ben Person
Saidy Janko
Reece James
Joe Rothwell
J Pereira
Sadik El Fitouri

West Ham Sign Meyer

958572_heroa.jpg

The club is very happy to announce today the signing of German international Max Meyer. At just 21, Max is regarded as one of Europe's top talents, and we hope he can progress and be very successful here at the club as we look to push towards the European places. At a fee of £12.5 million, we think we have a bargain as he could easily be worth double that in a couple of years.

Today we have also signed Mexican forward Raul Jiminez on loan until the end of the season. He was not getting enough game time at Porto but is more than good enough to start for us here and we hope he can have a successful few months at the club. There was also the addition of 17 year-old Nacho Debarca, who will join the academy after impressing our scouts who think he has unlimited potential.

Last edited:
Back