DMF: Time Machine (Take 2!)

good idea might download 1 later to see how gateshead are doing

Large database, with all of the English, Spanish and Italian leagues loaded :)

Also 10.3 patch :)

Sweet. Some people mightn't be downloading because the size of the game mightn't run well on their PC/laptops

Sweet. Some people mightn't be downloading because the size of the game mightn't run well on their PC/laptops

Mm that could be a reason. But they are only really big because of all the leagues that have been loaded. If that was a problem, they could always download a programme to compress the file (6)

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

When you planning on stopping on? Cause I want to have last database for a laugh :)

I'll stop when people lost interest.. whenever that may be. :)

Another amazing work, have nothing to say, just perfect.

Cheers

Mm that could be a reason. But they are only really big because of all the leagues that have been loaded. If that was a problem, they could always download a programme to compress the file (6)

I mean after downloading and when you are playing the game. For example if I loaded those leagues I'd probably only use a small database because I like to get through seasons as quickly as possible

I mean after downloading and when you are playing the game. For example if I loaded those leagues I'd probably only use a small database because I like to get through seasons as quickly as possible

Oh right. I just thought a larger database would be better so that players weren't missing etc.

Somehow, I don't think I'm going to get that far.

I just want to see if Chelsea went into Blue Square and Chester in the Premiership. Then I could laugh hard! (Mainly at Chelsea) Then play as Saints :)

Well in the last season that I posted, Colchester got relegated from the EPL, so the season before that they would have been in it ;)

Guna download the last 2 now and see what one i like better. Cheers

Downloaded 2nd to last, and already im guna start on that one, my beloved everton have been relegated therefore i have to get them promoted. Should be fun as they have like 193k transfer budget, but thats at the end of the season, so duno what i get for my 1st season in championship/

Last edited:
Downloaded 2nd to last, and already im guna start on that one, my beloved everton have been relegated therefore i have to get them promoted. Should be fun as they have like 193k transfer budget, but thats at the end of the season, so duno what i get for my 1st season in championship/

Yeah I saw that, it was a major shock to the system. Good luck with that :)

Thanks for doing these btw:)

No problem lads..

Just wanted to show everyone one of the most shocking league tables I have ever seen.. this is on the season I have just completed so it is not yet uploaded. Once I've uploaded all the previous seasons up to Filefront, I will upload this season. This really shocked me..

View attachment 53520

i download 14/15 season. very nice good work DMF

Cheers Scotty :D

Now that I'm up to date with the Filefront links, I'm going to upload the save which starts at June 2016 :)

Filefront and Megaupload links to be posted in the OP as soon as they are done.
I'll comment again as soon they are there.

Borat-Gives-Thesis-Theme-2-Thumbs-Up.jpg

Filefront Link is up for 2016/17 season :)
Megaupload Link is up for 2016/17 season :)

Last edited: