DMF: Time Machine (Take 2!)

I might start a story in like 2020 or something.

Good work tough!

XD

---------- Post added at 04:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 PM ----------

Yeah I saw that, it was a major shock to the system. Good luck with that :)

No problem lads..

Just wanted to show everyone one of the most shocking league tables I have ever seen.. this is on the season I have just completed so it is not yet uploaded. Once I've uploaded all the previous seasons up to Filefront, I will upload this season. This really shocked me..

View attachment 53520
The league was messed up, but I think Napoli have a huge budget or something, because they always beat me to signings, and they always win the League?

Cheers for all the downloads lads, the next season will be uploaded at some point tonight, and depending on how my computer acts, you may get the season after that aswell ;)

thanks a lot just mann,
downloaded season 16/17 and i started with Man City.

but wtf Jo's(man city) at Real Madrid:p

Cheers lads, going to upload the season I promised last night now so it should be up in about an hour or so on both links.

Thanks and keep downloading :D

---------- Post added at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 PM ----------

Links for 2017/2018 season are up.. download guys! :D

---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 PM ----------

Another season uploaded :)

lol @ amazingly large-*****

other then that great work mate :p

Right, I'm just uploading the final season onto Megaupload and Filefront then I'll start taking requests on leagues.

I'll have to download some of these |)

Dude, how do I install, the file is MIF, and it won't register?

I'm now taking requests from the FM-Base Community and the members of the SI Forums. All file saves that I create will be posted on both websites.

If you wish to request one, please no more than 3 nations and do not PM me. Any requests sent via PM will not be done.

Thank you

Can you do one for level 10 and above, it would be interesting to see where teams end up, LOL a Level 10 team swap with Arsenal!

---------- Post added at 11:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 PM ----------

Documents > Sport's Interactive > Football Manager 2010 > Games

Put them in your 'Games' folder.
I have, but when I go on load, it is not there

Can you do one for level 10 and above, it would be interesting to see where teams end up, LOL a Level 10 team swap with Arsenal!

---------- Post added at 11:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 PM ----------

I have, but when I go on load, it is not there

I can do, it will be only England though. I will do it after I've done Scotland and it will be put on the W.i.P list...

In regards to the problem you have, try downloading it from the other link..

---------- Post added at 12:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 AM ----------

The Shots, can you just put the request in that you made into the template please, just so I know.

---------- Post added at 01:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 AM ----------

Right, I will not be finishing the Scottish league as the member who requested them was permanently banned.

Any requests?

Nations Loaded : England (SuperBladesman Level 10)
Down to which leagues: Level 10
To the start of which season :2019/20