DMF: Time Machine (Take 2!)

Cheers mate, will be done.. would you like all seperate seasons or just one file save that goes straight to 2019/20?

Retire Amazingly-Large ***** and add new manager?

Cheers dude :)
I think seperate seasons would be good, so you can manage a team that is rubbish, but they are in L1, before they get relegated.
But Upload from 2013/14 to 2019/20 season.

Also the game is working fine now, i must have done something wrong before.

I think seperate seasons would be good, so you can manage a team that is rubbish, but they are in L1, before they get relegated.
But Upload from 2013/14 to 2019/20 season.

Also the game is working fine now, i must have done something wrong before.

So if I holiday straight up to 2013/14 and then start to upload for you, will that be ok?

just thought i would add im using these very good job cant believe how bad liverpool go so ive started 2 seasons in to try and avoid that happening!

Yes I am KingEric.. 'TheShots' file save is just taking ages to holiday as there are so many leagues loaded..

Would you like to make a request?

Yes mate..

Nations Loaded: England, Italy, Spain
Down to which leagues: Top divisions only
To the start of which season: 2019/20
Single File or File for Each Season: Single File
Size of Database: Small

Thanks very much

Will be done ASAP.. as the Bladesman save is taking ages and he wants seperate files from 2013/14 up to 2019/20 so may take a little while to do.

Last edited:
No problem. I'll keep an eye out for it

I'll PM you when I get started on it so that you know :)

Yeah I know about that, but he wants me to get up to 2013/14 then start doing seperate files for each season from then on..

Last edited:
Right then... I've hit 2013/14 in the Bladesman save for 'The Shots'.

I'm currently uploading onto Megaupload and then will upload onto Filefront afterwards. Here is a screenshot of the Game Details.

View attachment 56954

From here on, I will upload the save each season now up until 2019/20 :)

Megaupload link in the OP..
Filefront link will be posted later.

wow i never knew it was going to be this populer

just downloaded the 2019/2020 season cheers mate fantastic work..... loving it :)

wow i never knew it was going to be this populer

What can I say? ;)

just downloaded the 2019/2020 season cheers mate fantastic work..... loving it :)

Cheers mate :)

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 PM ----------

Filefront Link added to OP.

---------- Post added at 12:54 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 09:54 PM ----------

New season uploaded onto Megaupload and uploading at the moment onto Filefront.
Download away people! :D

Sorry about it taking long DMF.

But thanks alot, I have just downloaded 14/15.

You want me to carry on holidaying or should I stop?