DMF's Unorthodox 4-2-3-1 - Analysis and Download!

Are there any opposition instructions and match prepartion we should use and pitch size??

I left all of that stuff to the assistant manager mate..

Pitch size I left as current for the Emirates and it worked exceptionally well. A more narrow pitch would probably be best as the only player told to hug the touchline is the AMR (Walcott).

I've just realised, that aside from a few player role variations, our formations our identical :O :D

I've just realised, that aside from a few player role variations, our formations our identical :O :D

Are they really? Tbh, I didn't even know you had a tactic out mate XD :wub:

Are they really? Tbh, I didn't even know you had a tactic out mate XD :wub:

Nah I've not released it mate, I did release a bog standard 4-2-3-1 which generated a fair bit of interest, but I've created one like this to use now, as a variant:- but the other side, so my AMC is on the left. And instead of full backs I'm using wing backs, wing back attack on the right to keep the width as my AMR is an inside forward as well.

Like your style though babes :wub:

Nah I've not released it mate, I did release a bog standard 4-2-3-1 which generated a fair bit of interest, but I've created one like this to use now, as a variant:- but the other side, so my AMC is on the left. And instead of full backs I'm using wing backs, wing back attack on the right to keep the width as my AMR is an inside forward as well.

Like your style though babes :wub:

Ahh right, sounds very good ;)

# # # # #

So, does any one of the 465 people that have downloaded this tactic since it's release have any feedback for me? (A)

So, does any one of the 465 people that have downloaded this tactic since it's release have any feedback for me? (A)

Doubt it! Mines the 7th most downloaded on the site and didn't get that much feedback :( Tell ya what, I'm bored of my game so when I start playing again I'll give this a try :p

Doubt it! Mines the 7th most downloaded on the site and didn't get that much feedback :( Tell ya what, I'm bored of my game so when I start playing again I'll give this a try :p

Woop, good lad.

How many downloads you got so far?

Woop, good lad.

How many downloads you got so far?

No problemo babes, I'm out tonight so it'll probably be post hangover tomorrow or Monday :)

And 8,794 pal.

No problemo babes, I'm out tonight so it'll probably be post hangover tomorrow or Monday :)

And 8,794 pal.

Ahh balls. Meh, just off 500 after 2 days so I'm not doing too badly :)

Good stuff, just make sure you post back here with your results etc :D

Ahh balls. Meh, just off 500 after 2 days so I'm not doing too badly :)

Good stuff, just make sure you post back here with your results etc :D

Exactly, still a top effort.

Will do shortly :)

Hey mate, do you think this will work for an LLM side? :)

Hey mate, umm it should do.

As long as you have a solid DM and an excellent AMC then I don't see why it shouldn't work - although I couldn't tell you for certain.

Give it a try then post back in here the results.

Hey mate, umm it should do.

As long as you have a solid DM and an excellent AMC then I don't see why it shouldn't work - although I couldn't tell you for certain.

Give it a try then post back in here the results.

Will do mate :)

tryin this tactic for my norwegian brann team in the first season... after 5 wins of 5 possible i like this... will report back at end of the first season! thx

tryin this tactic for my norwegian brann team in the first season... after 5 wins of 5 possible i like this... will report back at end of the first season! thx

Great stuff mate! Glad it's working for you..

i am struggling with finishing and creating chances. I have played about 12 games into the season with sunderland, and i cant find the back of the net often enough. I'm 6th in the table and can only knock in about one a game. I draw very often but can never put in the winning goal. any advice? neither asamoah gyan nor darren bent have any success at either DLF or Poacher, though all my other players average great games.

The AMC looks good but the DM may struggle a bit. But if you're in the lower leagues he'll probably be good enough.

i am struggling with finishing and creating chances. I have played about 12 games into the season with sunderland, and i cant find the back of the net often enough. I'm 6th in the table and can only knock in about one a game. I draw very often but can never put in the winning goal. any advice? neither asamoah gyan nor darren bent have any success at either DLF or Poacher, though all my other players average great games.

The tactic is pretty reliant on the AMCR. He is key to the creation of chances and he also scores a lot of goals. Who have you got playing in the AMCR role?

switch around between these two

heres my team as well if it matters

screenshot20110221at357.png