DMF's Unorthodox 4-2-3-1 - Analysis and Download!

Your AMC's still look like they need to develop as they're both young. In fact, most of your midfield looks very young which could be why they aren't performing. Try playing Kieran Richardson as the AML and if you have him still - Jordan Henderson as the AMCR. He's got good stats and develops a lot quicker than most on the game. He also won't need to adapt to the league.

age really matters? I wasnt really sure about that. these players were relatively cheap and had decent stats so i didnt think it would matter. I sort of had this plan to have this young midfield to grow up together. do you think the low age of this whole midfield is why i dont succeed as much as i feel like i should? last season i was in third and just needed to get 10 of my last 15 points to get into the europa league or 12 of my last fifteen to get champs league qualifying and somehow messed it up by losing to blackburn & arsenal and drawing to west ham and man city. i know this a little off topic...

Great stuff mate! Glad it's working for you..

bad news mate... i did run a 10 match in a row with wins but after that i didnt win in 15 games :( i have about 5-7 ccc i every match but i dont score more than maximum 2 goals and i concede more goals now than in the beghinning...any suggestions?

sorry man but this is dreadful. i cant use this tactic anymore. my recent form has dropped obscenely. I didnt get but one ccc in the last 3 games. I dont know what happened. i loved the idea though. my strikers almost never score, my midfielders dont finish moves effectively, and my defense gets outclassed by almost everyone. its weird because i spent 11 games undefeated at the beginning of the season

Bro the tactic is great but i dont understand why do the players shoot so much. I play with Everton and when the amc gets the ball he shoots immediately and with the striker is same . I play Rodallega as poacher and Ganso/Cahil as amc . When they have counter attack and they are 3 vs 1 the player with the ball shoots while he can pass and score . I wanted to ask will this tactic be good if i change the long shots to sometimes(striker) and rarely (amc).

age really matters? I wasnt really sure about that. these players were relatively cheap and had decent stats so i didnt think it would matter. I sort of had this plan to have this young midfield to grow up together. do you think the low age of this whole midfield is why i dont succeed as much as i feel like i should? last season i was in third and just needed to get 10 of my last 15 points to get into the europa league or 12 of my last fifteen to get champs league qualifying and somehow messed it up by losing to blackburn & arsenal and drawing to west ham and man city. i know this a little off topic...

If they're really young, they won't have fully developed and will still be adapting - meaning they won't play to their full potential.

sorry man but this is dreadful. i cant use this tactic anymore. my recent form has dropped obscenely. I didnt get but one ccc in the last 3 games. I dont know what happened. i loved the idea though. my strikers almost never score, my midfielders dont finish moves effectively, and my defense gets outclassed by almost everyone. its weird because i spent 11 games undefeated at the beginning of the season

That's fair enough although I believe it may be more to do with the fact your team was young and you had a lot of new faces in it and they had to gel etc. As you said you had 10 games unbeaten, so it can't be that bad?

Bro the tactic is great but i dont understand why do the players shoot so much. I play with Everton and when the amc gets the ball he shoots immediately and with the striker is same . I play Rodallega as poacher and Ganso/Cahil as amc . When they have counter attack and they are 3 vs 1 the player with the ball shoots while he can pass and score . I wanted to ask will this tactic be good if i change the long shots to sometimes(striker) and rarely (amc).

That may be the players PPM. They may shoot rather than pass, so try to unteach them that. For me they usually pass it, but all our games are different.

I typically had to change the strikers shots to rarely or sometimes because even when there was like 6 guys in the box he would stand 20 yards out and fire for the top right corner. same with pretty much every attacking player. could be the PPMs though. never really found out.

Thanks for the advice i trained them to rather pass then shoot and now the tactic is working perfectly.

Thanks for the advice i trained them to rather pass then shoot and now the tactic is working perfectly.

No worries mate :)

---------- Post added at 10:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

Anyone have any questions or feedback for me?

How's this going for everyone?

Any questions/feedback?

I'm going try this with Blackpool and see if they can survive the prem. I'll possibly try and get a few players in, but we shall see.

I'll probably post results after the first season, be it a success or fail. Thanks for the tactic.

Cheers MetalHeroChris.. will be great to see your feedback! :)

Im going to try this now on a new Swansea save

I had been really successful with JPWoodys tactic with Swansea but fancy a little change in tactic style, I'll play as much as i can and try to give your tactic as much of a chance as my patience will allow me :p

Will post results soon

Im going to try this now on a new Swansea save

I had been really successful with JPWoodys tactic with Swansea but fancy a little change in tactic style, I'll play as much as i can and try to give your tactic as much of a chance as my patience will allow me :p

Will post results soon

Cheers mate, thank a lot!

oh just before i start what would you say are the most important positions to strengthen as Swansea hardly have world beaters :p

oh just before i start what would you say are the most important positions to strengthen as Swansea hardly have world beaters :p

You definitely need to have a good AMC and a good finisher. Also a good box to box as he's the link up between midfield and defence!

ok thanks mate, hopefully will have some results for you in a couple of hours :)

Will have a go with this now mate, looks very promising especially with the current Newcastle team that I have, but what about Match Prep should that be on Attacking, or since I'm not as strong as Arsenal Defensive positioning and what not?
View attachment 140133

Will have a go with this now mate, looks very promising especially with the current Newcastle team that I have, but what about Match Prep should that be on Attacking, or since I'm not as strong as Arsenal Defensive positioning and what not?
View attachment 140133

Great team there mate.

With the Match Prep, I just left it all to the assistant and it worked fine. But if you feel you're not so strong defensively, then that's probably your best bet!

View attachment 140136

Not a great start to the season :p

To be fair the first 15 minutes i was on the back foot and my defence looked lost, but after that the team kept the ball well but in my opinion didnt really have great chances

Will keep with it for a bit longer though :)