DMF's Unorthodox 4-2-3-1 - Analysis and Download!

Hey DMF,

Afraid I have to bring my test to an end as I was sacked from my position within 6 games...Which I felt was a bit harsh considering it's Blackpool!! (no offence meant to any supporters) And I had a baptisim of fire playing Tottenham, Man utd, Chelsea, Liverpool and Man City just to get me started.

I still wonder about certain consistancy issues on the game being a large factor too.

Overall I thought the tactic played well, and I think would be most suited to the likes of Arsenal as they are very technical. I know this was designed for Arsenal so I'm not exactly suprised it didn't work for Blackpool. I'm pretty sure it would work well for other teams too.
So overall I can't exactly bash the tactic and I don't believe in doing so all the same.

I still liked how it played and the feel of the tactic though I lost every game..it still played well. And defiantly worth giving it a chance for other clubs.

So..DMF nice work on what you have developed and I wish you more success with it.. I'm sorry I couldn't be more helpful.

Take care.

Hey DMF, I know you're banned and all, but I still want to let you know that I've given this a download and am using this tactic on my new Arsenal save at the moment. So would you recommend playing Fabregas in the AMCR role, with Wilshere/Denilson/Ramsey in MC to give them experience? I've bought Adler, Elia and Mate Simao, trying to snap up Conor Coady.

Great work, will let you know how it turns out. Answer me when you can :p

Hey DMF,

Afraid I have to bring my test to an end as I was sacked from my position within 6 games...Which I felt was a bit harsh considering it's Blackpool!! (no offence meant to any supporters) And I had a baptisim of fire playing Tottenham, Man utd, Chelsea, Liverpool and Man City just to get me started.

I still wonder about certain consistancy issues on the game being a large factor too.

Overall I thought the tactic played well, and I think would be most suited to the likes of Arsenal as they are very technical. I know this was designed for Arsenal so I'm not exactly suprised it didn't work for Blackpool. I'm pretty sure it would work well for other teams too.
So overall I can't exactly bash the tactic and I don't believe in doing so all the same.

I still liked how it played and the feel of the tactic though I lost every game..it still played well. And defiantly worth giving it a chance for other clubs.

So..DMF nice work on what you have developed and I wish you more success with it.. I'm sorry I couldn't be more helpful.

Take care.

Yeah the Blackpool board seem a bit harsh. As I stated in the OP, it's not an unbeatable tactic - you will suffer losses but the style of football is good and if you have a good strong squad, then you will win games. Obviously I started as Arsenal and had a strong team so I got instant success, but with those first 6 games and a harsh board, you were always going to struggle. Thanks for downloading anyway though mate.

Hey DMF, I know you're banned and all, but I still want to let you know that I've given this a download and am using this tactic on my new Arsenal save at the moment. So would you recommend playing Fabregas in the AMCR role, with Wilshere/Denilson/Ramsey in MC to give them experience? I've bought Adler, Elia and Mate Simao, trying to snap up Conor Coady.

Great work, will let you know how it turns out. Answer me when you can :p

Yeah I played Cesc in the AMCR role and switched Ramsey, Wilshere and Denilson in the CM role.

Denilson was best in the first season, then Ramsey was best in the second. Wilshere started playing a lot in the AMCR role in the 3rd season as Cesc was injured a lot and he was superb there, but he also plays very well in the CM role too.

Just as an update, I've just won The EPL and the Champions League again for the 3rd consecutive season, with memorable wins against Barcelona (in the final) and Manchester City (7-1 at the Emirates) along the way.

Thanks for downloading guys, and sorry for the late responses.

Thank you to everyone who has downloaded this so far.

Anyone else got any feedback or suggestions for me?