DNIPRO DOMINATION A UKRANIAN STORY

• Thread starter Thread starter coolmcool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 84
  • Views Views 21K
September 2015

View attachment 296252

5 wins out of 6 this month after 12 days off the games come thick and fast with a game practically every 3 days.

12/09/2015
Illichivets A
2 - 0
Ademilson 45, 53
ATT : 7,251

Ademilson gets a goal either side of half time and wins a comfortable game, im unsure on Ademilson at the moment as hes always hot and cold either banging them in or getting a 5.1 rating, his agent always wants him to have a payrise every time he scores aswell.

16/09/2015
Champions League Group Stage
Tottenham A
1 - 0
Adryan 29
ATT : 47,107

In front of a massive crowd we get our champions league campaign off to a brilliant start by beating top seeds Tottenham at White Hart Lane, there was a lot of defending in the final 20 minutes but we made it!

19/09/2015
Vorskla H
0 - 0
ATT : 24,720

I dont know how we can go from the last result to this, we smashed in about 25 chances but there goalie was on fire they have been a bit of a bogey team in recent years.

Shakhtar Sack Manager

View attachment 296263

In Dan Petrescus 15 months in charge he never managed to even steal a point of us, he could certainly talk the talk but he couldnt back it up.

23/09/2015
Ukranian Cup 2nd round
Nyra Ternopil A
3 - 1
Adryan 19 Ademilson 28, 42
ATT : 9,100

We finish this game early with a wonderful goal by Adryan and Ademilson deciding to show up after 2 poor games, i still cant stand him and some big clubs have been sniffing round him so he may go.

26/09/2015
Arsenal Kyiv A
5 - 2
Ademilson 44 Nogueria 63 Mazuch 72, 87 Giuliano 84
ATT : 9,341

After going in at half time 1 - 2 down i gave the whole team a right rollicking and they managed to pull it back in the second half with sub Nogueria having a brillaint game.

New Shakhtar Manager
View attachment 296264

Shakhtar must have a thing for former Chelsea players as Ruud Gullit takes over, i look forward to the day they appoint Scott Minto.

29/09/2015
Lech H
5 - 1
Giuliano pen 45 Konoplyanka 65, 68 Zozulya 73, 81
ATT : 30,854

Just like in the previous game it all had to be done in the second half as we went in 0 - 1 down but Zozulya came on for Adryan and had an inspired game and we destroyed the groups whipping boys in the second half securing 6 points in the group stages already.

Ukranian League Table
View attachment 296265View attachment 296266

Player of the Month
View attachment 296267

Despite not really liking Ademilson he has banged in 5 goals in the 4 games he has played in.

October 2015

View attachment 296268

Only 4 wins out of 6 this month as our winning start to the champions league groups stages comes to a shuddering halt and we fire blanks against a poor team in the league.

3/10/2015
Karpaty H
3 - 0
Ademilson 10 Nogueria 55 Shakhov 70
ATT : 26,124

A comfortable win as Small Nog scores again from coming off the bench and reserve player Shakhov manages to aswell.

17/10/2015
Metalurg D A
0 - 0

A shocking result as i give some of our youngsters a run out with the all important champions league game against PSG coming up but even bringing on Konoplyanka and Ademilson couldnt changes things.

20/10/2015
PSG H
1 - 3
Boateng 63
ATT : 31,000

A poor showing in the first half after we never really got going with Boatengs goal coming i really thought it was the start of a revival but it wasnt to be, Fernando Torres scored a brace for them who suprisingly joined them last season for a measly £6 million

24/10/2015
Zorya H
2 - 0
Konoplyanka 4, 76
ATT : 24,916

With the two main strikers nursing injuries i gave Konoplyanka a chance to shine up front and boy did he deliver, he should of had 5 or 6 with the chances he had.

28/10/2015
Ukranian Cup 3rd round
Vorskla H
2 - 0
Adryan 33 Nogueria 61
ATT : 29,707

A good result and Small Nog seems to have a thing about coming on and scoring straight away, he isnt too far away from grabbing a starting place now and has filled the void left by Wellington Nems departure nicely.

31/10/2015
Tavria A
2 - 0
Giuliano 1, 33
ATT : 7,424

An easy result as our star playmaker grabs all the headlines with two goals in the first half against a very poor Tavria team.

Ukranian League Table

View attachment 296282View attachment 296283

As you can see at the halfway point we have already built up a 7 point lead with the likes of Shakhtar and Dynamo faltering and struggling to get up the table.

Player of the Month
View attachment 296284

With the likes of Honda and Nem gone he has really had to work hard to stay on his game but he hasnt faltered.

November 2015

View attachment 296301

An important month with us facing big rivals in the league and 2 champions league group games but we only manage to win 2 out of 5 games this month.

4/11/2015
PSG A
2 - 1
Giuliano 27 Mazuch 68
ATT : 41,202

What a result as we went behind early on but Mazuch managed to smash in the winner, he has really taken over from Chebbas this season to become a goalscoring CB.

8/11/2015
Metalist A
0 - 1
ATT : 40,236

A terrible loss and our fierce rivals are definetly our bogey team! Since i took over we have lost more to them than we ever have to Dynamo Kyiv or Shakhtar.

21/11/2015
Volyn H
2 - 0
Zozulya 20 Mazuch 40
ATT : 24,739

A good win for a team full of reserve players with Zozulya doing well with his first start in months, he played up front in this game as we continue to have striker woes with Selezynov still struggling and Ademilson hit and miss with neither scoring in the last 8 games.

24/11/2015
Tottenham H
2 - 4
Selezynov pen 56 Giuliano 89
Rotan sent off 10

After beating them away i did not expect to get beaten so easily, Rotan infuriated me getting sent off so early on with a red card for violent conduct, i decided to fine him as i was so worked up and he started having a go at me!! He is definetly out of here in the summer i dont care who he thinks he is hes out.

28/11/2015
Dynamo Kyiv A
0 - 0
ATT : 33,208

Not a bad result considering how poor my strikers have been recently, it doesnt really affect the league standings with us currently 5 points clear and 12 points clear of Dynamo Kyiv.

Ukranian League Table
View attachment 296302View attachment 296303

Player of the Month
View attachment 296304

Mazuch has done well this month even chipping in with a couple of good goals.

December 2015

View attachment 296305

Only the one match this month in the all important last champions league group stage match against group whipping boys Lech.

9/12/2015
Lech A
3 - 0
Rykun 39 Zozulya 78 Giuliano 89
ATT : 31,764

A brilliant result with my 18 year old Ukranian prospect Rykun grabbing a goal, for the second half of the season he may well be the way to go up front.

Champions League Group Stage Standings
View attachment 296306

As you can see we just about qualify which was an impressive feat against some good teams, its always made easier when you have the one team that will get thrashed by everybody.

Champions League 1st Knockout round Draw
View attachment 296307

January 2016

View attachment 296308

Not a lot happens this month bar arranging a few friendlies and looking at the players whos contracts expire soon.

Koyal wins Ukranian Goalkeeper of the Year Award
View attachment 296309

A bosman signing comes in in the shape of Eugene Selin who is a decent defender who will be a good backup and is very versatile, when you have that foreigner limit its always a good idea to pick up a couple of decent free ukranians each year.

Transfers

When the window opens i will be looking at bringing in a central midfielder with the likes of Boateng and Rotan getting old now and Mkrchyan struggling to get back to full fitness after his long term injury.

The main transfers out will be loan signings to my feeder club, Ademilsons name is being touted around to the likes of Man City, Tottenham and Arsenal and my Chairman has previous for selling my players from underneath me, if i can get a decent player in to replace him i will pack his bags.

Febuary 2016

View attachment 296310

Only 2 games this month with the transfer window being my main focus as i dont believe we stand a chance against the likes of FC Bayern.

16/02/2016
Champions League 1st Knockout round leg 1
FC Bayern H
1 - 2
Adryan 9

For a second i thought something magical was happening when Adryan put us in front but 2 Mario Gomez goals quickly brought us back down to earth, not a bad result against a team who are ranked so much higher than us.

27/02/2016
Goverla H
3 - 0
Palakhov o.g 13 Adryan 70 Rykun 90
ATT : 24,611

A nice easy win to get us back into the swing of things as my new young striker Rykun bags another goal in only his 3rd start.

Transfer History

View attachment 296311

As you can see a lot of players left on loan to the feeder club and Ademilson moved to Man City as the board felt it was too good to turn down, what they dont mention is £15 million of it is not even upfront most is due with peformances and bonuses!!!!!!!

Transfers In

View attachment 296312View attachment 296313

Graca was only a temporary solution on loan as i will look to bring in someone else in the summer but CM Lucas looks like one **** of a player and will jump straight into the first team ahead of Rotan.
I have also got a lot of players coming in the summer under bosman rulings and some Brazilians i signed due to age our coming in the next 2 or 3 years!!!

nice story :) its inspired me to take over dnipro :D..

What tactic are you using mate?

nice story :) its inspired me to take over dnipro :D..

What tactic are you using mate?

View attachment 296430

This was my tactic for the first season, it hasnt really changed beyond different strikers going from DLF to Poacher to AF, beyond signing a good GK they have a decent team, the likes Of Chebenyachko and Ruslan Rotan were key for me at the start, sign up as many young Brazilians as they are awesome in this league and in real life its usually a stepping stone to greater things in europe

ive signed the goal keeper and the brazilians you used for the first season lol

ive signed the goal keeper and the brazilians you used for the first season lol

Try to sign the MC Nekounam whos contract is expiring for december he was awesome, i lost him to Bolton in the end when he refused to sign a new contract. Despite Shakhov and Zozulya looking poor in the *** manager reports they have both done wonders for me, Zozulya is brilliant and worth around £9 million now

yeah i play zozulya as an amc for me and he is really decent :)

Great story, how much do you spend on wages a week?

It is £419k a week at the moment the main problem i have found is after doing well the players that are already with us want huge payrises i think the likes of Konoplyanka and Mazuch have probably increased their wages by £25k a week

It is £419k a week at the moment the main problem i have found is after doing well the players that are already with us want huge payrises i think the likes of Konoplyanka and Mazuch have probably increased their wages by £25k a week

I see, are you making money or losing it?

I see, are you making money or losing it?

View attachment 303264

We make money but that usually depends on transfers i had Wellington Nem and Ademilson sold from underneath me so it shows we are still a selling club but we made £34 million from transfers last season but i would never spend all of my transfer budget the board give me as it would put us seriously in the red.

Loving this thread - Good change from all those frankly boring (for me) stories of people managing top/English teams!

Good performance as well, keep it up!

Mate absolutley love your story, didn't expect you to dominate so early but well done and keep it up. I'll definatley be checking back in for each update.

Loving this thread - Good change from all those frankly boring (for me) stories of people managing top/English teams!

Good performance as well, keep it up!
Thanks for the positive feedback i should hopefully be able to post some more up tonight

Back