DNIPRO DOMINATION A UKRANIAN STORY

• Thread starter Thread starter coolmcool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 84
  • Views Views 21K
Mate absolutley love your story, didn't expect you to dominate so early but well done and keep it up. I'll definatley be checking back in for each update.

Frankly i didnt expect to either, we have managed to keep hold of our key players compared to Dynamo and Shakhtar and they have chopped and changed the managers a lot

Dnipro

View attachment 303707

Hey guys as i didnt have much interest in this story when i first started doing it i am actually already into the next season so i will show just a rough update of last season then start again properly from this season.

March 2016 - June 2016

Ukranian League Stats

View attachment 303708View attachment 303709

We dont lose a single league game after christmas only drawing one but losing Ademilson didnt really hurt us and even young striker Rykun was amongst the goals.
We walked the league with noone even coming close to challenging us.

Champions League

View attachment 303713

As you can see Bayern were too much for us and i hope we get a more favourable draw next year if we are to ever get any further.

Ukranian Cup

View attachment 303714

Dynamo Kyiv finally manage to beat us when it matters as we get knocked out of the cup as i think too many fixtures too close together caught up on us.

Best 11

View attachment 303715

I hope to show more detail in the upcoming months as i am now caught up to date

Dnipro

View attachment 303707

Hey guys as i didnt have much interest in this story when i first started doing it i am actually already into the next season so i will show just a rough update of last season then start again properly from this season.

March 2016 - June 2016

Ukranian League Stats

View attachment 303708View attachment 303709

We dont lose a single league game after christmas only drawing one but losing Ademilson didnt really hurt us and even young striker Rykun was amongst the goals.
We walked the league with noone even coming close to challenging us.

Champions League

View attachment 303713

As you can see Bayern were too much for us and i hope we get a more favourable draw next year if we are to ever get any further.

Ukranian Cup

View attachment 303714

Dynamo Kyiv finally manage to beat us when it matters as we get knocked out of the cup as i think too many fixtures too close together caught up on us.

Best 11

View attachment 303715

I hope to show more detail in the upcoming months as i am now caught up to date

have you done with this was enjoying thiss story quite refreshing and different

have you done with this was enjoying thiss story quite refreshing and different

Its definetly a story i may come back too but i may do bigger updates as i found the game fun but the story didnt ever get much interest,i have had more fun doing this story and my Dinamo Zagreb one but my Man City and United stories are the ones that get all the attention

Its definetly a story i may come back too but i may do bigger updates as i found the game fun but the story didnt ever get much interest,i have had more fun doing this story and my Dinamo Zagreb one but my Man City and United stories are the ones that get all the attention

strange lol i got bored of the man city one very quickly did really like the man u one thogh but im a man u supporter lol i can never seem to win the league in my first seasin with united sucks lol even tho i get rooney to be a beast and no1 else seems to lol but yeah if you did decide to continue this id defo follow was really fun to read

Back